Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) (51661 Views)

21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / Where This Suya Seller Gets His Meat From, Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by jayparker(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Severe punishment should be administered to avert future occurrences

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by ebuks22: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by oyienootieno: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Make dem just castrate guy abeg.

Castration is not enough. He should be fried half, then treated half way so he won't die, and then locked up for life.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Flaghouse1: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
You are a yeyenatu!!!
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by oyienootieno: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cutezt:
I Am From The North Central, But I Don't Know Why The Muslim Brothers Have So Many Gays, Most Of Them Are Alhajis With Flashy Cars, A Friend Of Mine Was Chatted Up On Fb By One, They Even Bargained Price, He Asked My Friend To Come To West Of Mines In Jos, Most Of My Friends Are Body Builders, So I Took 2 Of Them To Go To The Location, What We Initially Planned Was Beating Sense Into The Mans Fufu Filled Brain, We Were 4 In Number All Together, I Asked The Guy They Invited To Wait For The Man On The Road While I And My 2 Monster Looking Friends Hid, The Man Came With A Venza, And My Friend Signalled Us To Come, But The Alhaji Coded Without Waiting Another Second, Voom, He Drove Off, God Help Am That Day, We For Beat Gay Comot From Him Body.

Very poor co-ordination you guys should be flogged. He could have framed you guys as kidnappers, thieves or car snatchers. Next time inform the youth leader in your area, mobilise enough man power for enough beating, get a body camera for proof incase it gwts out of hand then inform the police.. remember the police is the last oh... else...
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Holy ghost fire
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Holy ghost fire...
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by BlessSammy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by lozanni(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
See his devilish face angry

This rapist is a real menace to the society and must be locked up for life.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Cutezt(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
oyienootieno:

Very poor co-ordination you guys should be flogged. He could have framed you guys as kidnappers, thieves or car snatchers. Next time inform the youth leader in your area, mobilise enough man power for enough beating, get a body camera for proof incase it gwts out of hand then inform the police.. remember the police is the last oh... else...
Did You See The Part Where I Said He Chatted Him Up On Fb? What Other Proof Do We Need When Till Date, The Chat Is Still There, Just That The Man Blocked My Friend.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by guttentag(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
They should sentence him to Death by Rape aswell
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
were is jungle justice when you need it?
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by oyienootieno: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cutezt:

Did You See The Part Where I Said He Chatted Him Up On Fb? What Other Proof Do We Need When Till Date, The Chat Is Still There, Just That The Man Blocked My Friend.

He could claim his account was hacked..
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Lerumo: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

You are one of those people blinded by so much hate that you don't realize your comments are distractions​ from real issues.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
The guy earn double honors Homosexual Paedophiliac
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Justuceleague2: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
AlexCk:
Why?!

The guy na big idiôt,

An eye for an eye no really make sense, but in this case, get a pestle, a very nice huge one, spread the psycho's legs, & ram his buttt repeatedly with that pestle!! !!,
Let him feel the pain of the 12yr old.

Freaking psychópath!! angry angry

That'll need a lot of butter grin

Rather find sex offenders with xxxl penis keep giving them ponkriyon for 3 months

Amunu should be in police custody for 3 months too eating balanced diet and using bleaching cream

Add Amunu and sex offenders to formula in prison after 3 months you get your justice served in golden plate grin
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:
Buhari
i want to buy those things u sell
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
ebuclassic18:

i want to buy those things u sell

How much ??
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Cutezt(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
oyienootieno:

He could claim his account was hacked..
Oga Use Brain Na, His Account Was Hacked But He Came To The Location, Stopped, And Was Even Talking To My Friend And Urging Him To Enter The Car So They Can Go To The Hotel?
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

How much ??
name ur price
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by oyienootieno: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cutezt:

Oga ((Use Brain)) Na, His Account Was Hacked But He Came To The Location, Stopped, And Was Even Talking To My Friend And Urging Him To Enter The Car So They Can Go To The Hotel?

At this juncture i think we should just leave it, before you start using stronger word.. but if you are ready for constructive argument and promose not to use vulgar language then bring it on..

Simple he will claim you hack his accout to blackmail him and also organise to snatch his car.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by kabawa(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Buhari

I can feel your pain Mr akuya cry
You need education and good food.
Because hunger and illiteracy is driving you insane.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Cutezt(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
oyienootieno:

At this juncture i think we should just leave it, before you start using stronger word.. but if you are ready for constructive argument and promose not to use vulgar language then bring it on..

Simple he will claim you hack his accout to blackmail him and also organise to snatch his car.
Lol, I Am Sorry For Using Such Words, How Can We Blackmail Him And Make Him Come To The Location, We Never Wanted To Go Anywhere With Him, We Wanted To Beat Him There And Then, If You Are Farmiliar With Jos, You Will Know That We Will Even Get Extra Hands In Beating Him Without Asking, West Of Mines Is A Place Where Men, Women, Boy, Girls Etc, (That Is Also The Bigest Sp6t For Prostitutes), Come Together To Enjoy Themselves, Eat, Drink, And Dance, It Is The Biggest Spot For Buying Already Prepared Point And Kill Fishes, Meat, Etc, Moreover, My Friends Are Well Known There, Jos Isnt Like Lagos Bro, There Is Much Trust Here, I Reside In Lag And Can Testify.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
thats how they share hepatitis c to young children. wicked souls
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by oyienootieno: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cutezt:

Lol, I Am Sorry For Using Such Words, How Can We Blackmail Him And Make Him Come To The Location, We Never Wanted To Go Anywhere With Him, We Wanted To Beat Him There And Then, If You Are Farmiliar With Jos, You Will Know That We Will Even Get Extra Hands In Beating Him Without Asking, West Of Mines Is A Place Where Men, Women, Boy, Girls Etc, (That Is Also The Bigest Sp6t For Prostitutes), Come Together To Enjoy Themselves, Eat, Drink, And Dance, It Is The Biggest Spot For Buying Already Prepared Point And Kill Fishes, Meat, Etc, Moreover, My Friends Are Well Known There, Jos Isnt Like Lagos Bro, There Is Much Trust Here, I Reside In Lag And Can Testify.

Your welcome.. i am familiar with, i know west of mile wella.. the best place to get roasted fish and chips...
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
temmypotter:
Where do I start?

First crime - Gayism
second crime - Sexual abuse
third crime - Child abuse
fourth crime - first degree murder

A thousand years imprisonment will do.

They'll let him go, after all "it's the devil's handwork" they'll say.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Cutezt(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
oyienootieno:

Your welcome.. i am familiar with, i know west of mile wella.. the best place to get roasted fish and chips...
Yeah Bro, You Dey Game O, As I Type, I Am In The Bus Heading Back To Lagos, I Will Miss J Town Tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) / 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her / Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.