Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) (51659 Views)

21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / Where This Suya Seller Gets His Meat From, Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by oyienootieno: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cutezt:

Yeah Bro, You Dey Game O, As I Type, I Am In The Bus Heading Back To Lagos, I Will Miss J Town Tho.

Safe trip bro..
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Cutezt(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
oyienootieno:

Safe trip bro..
Thanks Sir.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished
The man should have raped you
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Fourwinds: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
pepperoni55:
nawahoo, when u thought u have seen it all
wetin u don see.? those motherfvcker ROD dey big like cucumber...d useless man just tear d innocent boy anus for nothing....

d stupid man committed three offences: Gay., Rape and Murder
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by pokipoki: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
He should be hanged!!!
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Zaitoon: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Collins0609:
I thought dis person do not drink achohol.their pray 5 times daily and are governed by sharia Law.
mtcheew
HYPOCRITES
fool, you are the hypocrite here.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by saibop(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:
This is the most evil news i have seen this year...
But i thought his religion is against Homo?

And tell me if your religion support prostitution or stealing.When people do bad thing,learn not to attribute it to their religion.
No religion teaches evil its the people that practiced them that doesn't understand whats in their holy book.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by AMvanquish: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
wink2015:
Why are so many northerner male into gay sex especially their men in particular. And when they want to do it wrongly they engage minor or young kids ( pedophile ) for the act.

There are a lot of brothels in Kano and Kaduna where gay sex is commonly practiced!

Liar!!! Which Gay brothel.. You must be a customer.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by mavikamzi: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:
Buhari
abeg wetin concern buhari with this one na?
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
He is looking good
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by profbabatunde: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Thank God you alled yourself Cutezt and not Smartest cry

1) There are so many gays everywhere, all around you wherever you are in the world.

2) Can you write a 1500 word essay on how bring a homophobe would make your life better?

Thanks.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Devil was flying over the Sahara and heard waves of biblical prayers coming from the large, beautiful expanse of land in Nigeria. After landing at MMA in Lagos, he paid three bribes to get through customs, saw power cut and ducked behind a wall during an armed robbery on a bureau de change in the car park. After the robbers left and on seeing police turn up, shoot sporadically in the air and arresting beggars, he turned around swiftly and booked a flight for Chad saying...

"Haba, dis place wicked pass Hell!"

Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
how can a sane person ignore a toto & puck an anus?
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Cutezt(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
daretodiffer:
Thank God you alled yourself Cutezt and not Smartest cry

1) There are so many gays everywhere, all around you wherever you are in the world.

2) Can you write a 1500 word essay on how bring a homophobe would make your life better?

Thanks.
Maam What Are You Insinuating? I Do What I Deem Fit To These Sick People Called Gays, Most Of Them Are Ritualists, Btw, Are You A Les? Why Are You Bothered What I Do With Homos?

Mordified

Oh, I Can See You Are Pained Cos I Mentioned Muslims, Well I Am Sorry, But I Am Only Stating The Obvious.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Tominiola: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wicked soul. See him face. Hiss
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 12, 2017
I mentioned two thingsundecided

1) You must really know almost all homosexuals in this world to know that most of them are gay. WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED ABOUT THEM? Do they remind you of your repressed feelings for members of your sex? What have they done to you, I meant all of them? If they are sick, is it your sickness? Get a life before you end in jail.

2) You are not stating the obvious. You are just being irrit.ating, anno.ying, stu.pid and an ignor.ant jack.ass.

Cutezt:

Maam What Are You Insinuating? I Do What I Deem Fit To These Sick People Called Gays, Most Of Them Are Ritualists, Btw, Are You A Les? Why Are You Bothered What I Do With Homos?

Mordified

Oh, I Can See You Are Pained Cos I Mentioned Muslims, Well I Am Sorry, But I Am Only Stating The Obvious.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Barney11: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2017
MUSA MAI SHAGYI! that name sha!North and pretence are like 5 and 6.All Crimes are with North!they are so deep into crimes.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Codes151(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Buhari

lol wetin baba du u nA
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Collins0609(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ashawo.what can we get from d so called religion of peace,other than tears,sorrow and blood.may d events in southern Kaduna and Middle belt befall u and ur entire generation
Zaitoon:
fool, you are the hypocrite here.

Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by majalisa(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
kabawa:

I can feel your pain Mr akuya cry
You need education and good food.
Because hunger and illiteracy is driving you insane.
Kai baka da wani aiki a duniyan nan sai tinkiyanchi da mola ??
Gaskiya ruhun rago da aka yanka a sunan ka yasa kazama rago a chikin sifa mutum
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chances are this boy won't be taken for therapy, later resulting to him being gay........and Nigeria will crucify him for being immoral.
Re: Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) by OtiKpa(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2017
I don't give a Bleep if that suya guy is hanged by his balls...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) / 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.