Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Thread Closed. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed. (6138 Views)

Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!!!! / purpose served , thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

eeya cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pls wen next u about to clash with her just tell her i am available and willing to offer my body for a lady to vent all her frustration and anger on me.me dey look for babe wey go beat me sef cheesy.
Lol, I will when she resurface. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
abi, most of the females i dey quote here dem no even get pix, I believe they're females, no reason to doubt. But this girl just wan make mountain out of a cup of garri na him make me attack her like that grin

We don't care if she's FeBoy grin
exactly grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I will when she resurface. grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=ToriBlue post=55480042]I'm not looking for a boyfriend, so that's why. I don't need disturbance.

Note: I don't reply mail. I'm here to have fun and comment whatever I want without feeling like someone that knows me will come criticizing.

cannt relate ur laps to anytin fresh .... now i knw u've bin doing us all a big favor ... base on logistics u go nid mask ...#cart4yu
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=ericsmith post=55501948][/quote]
u have killeth me

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
You've uploaded pictures of different girls who actually do not look alike upon close examination. The last one you posted looked like one black Hollywood actress. All the photos look different individually with different features. Bitches everywhere posting fake photos of other people from the internet and passing it as theirs just for likes.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
This is for all the foolz on nairaland that won't let me rest, some say I'm fake, others say I'm a dude gringrin.

Get a life!!! tongue

I still won't upload my real picture cos I'm hot tongue, but for clarity sake, I uploaded something to show I'm real.

Bye and still get a life while you are at it tongue.

MrsAnonymous.

cc:SINZ

cc:Fitnessdoctor

cc:
devilsdouble00
cc:
Abortions
This stupid boy that ain't ur picture, it's ur girlfriend pic, ole!
Re: Thread Closed. by lovelymusik: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Learn natural ways to remove all sexually transmitted infectipns and get rid of fibroid without surgery. Getting pregnant or being productive isn't going to be an issue anymore.
Visit to learn more http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/fsam.html

Do you want to get rid of premature ejaculation, poor libido, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction?
Then visit
http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/stisam.html
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:
u have killeth me
base on logistics ... u sef fit ressurect cum monday
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

So is that tori yes or know

Torinlue bia o .. me one add u to friend list grin but all this he/she talk dey fear me
Abeg let me get it straight from u

Is that u in d dp?
Yes.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rextayne:
This stupid boy that ain't ur picture, it's ur girlfriend pic, ole!
Hahaahahhahahahahah, its too funny. Never knew you were this dumb.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
Yes.
wink
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

So is that tori yes or no
Torinlue bia o .. me one add u to friend list grin but all this he/she talk dey fear me
Abeg let me get it straight from u
Is that u in d dp?
That's a guy behind the moniker, I can smell the testosterone from here. Does it matter either way, you no dey add men to friend list? Bloody androphobe cheesy
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Guy or no guy, you people should stop sending me mails.
Re: Thread Closed. by Jodha(f): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

ToriBlue why u grin

. Yhu just settle down wicked ehn.. No conscience at all grin grin grin grin... Yhur mocking no get chill at all grin

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Incline:
You've uploaded pictures of different girls who actually do not look alike upon close examination. The last one you posted looked like one black Hollywood actress. All the photos look different individually with different features. Bitches everywhere posting fake photos of other people from the internet and passing it as theirs just for likes.
but she never claim say those pixs na her pixs.make una cut her some slack na.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jodha:

. Yhu just settle down wicked ehn.. No conscience at all grin grin grin grin... Yhur mocking no get chill at all grin
mocking ke? shocked.ima sympathizing with her oo cheesy.remember that jessicaseth episode? i have a feeling na the pt2 be this grin grin grin
Re: Thread Closed. by Jodha(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

mocking ke? shocked.ima sympathizing with her oo cheesy.remember that jessicaseth episode? i have a feeling na the pt2 be this grin grin grin

Lmao wicked... Good guy grin grin..

BTW biko keep me posted as the drama unfolds... I'm all eyes.. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jodha:

Lmao wicked... Good guy grin grin..

BTW biko keep me posted as the drama unfolds... I'm all eyes.. grin
no yawa grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread Closed. by Jodha(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

I've been watching that "lass/lad".. She never claimed the pictures.. Yet she never stated it wasn't hers.. I've seen in different threads.. When people will ask praise her dp all stuffs like that.. She neva one day posted" thanks but it's not mine"..

Not of my biz sha.. But my busy body couldn't let me stay one place cheesy grin.. Everyone is not like me oo.. But I think the ideal thing to do when yhu post someone's pics in a public forum... When you're not in that pics.. Is to indicate clearly that it's not yhur pics for clarity..
Unless in apps like Facebook or whatsaap.. When peeps already have an idea of who yhu are.. So there's no need explaining..
It's not by force to post pics.. But if you're interested in "likes".. Post yhu pics or either indicate if yhu post someone else's pics... To avoid embarrassing situations like this..
BTW this is piracy.. The owner of those pics can arrest yhu for that..
I think undecided
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jodha:

I've been watching that "lass/lad".. She never claimed the pictures.. Yet she never stated it wasn't hers.. I've seen in different threads.. When people will ask praise her dp all stuffs like that.. She neva one day posted" thanks but it's not mine"..

Not of my biz sha.. But my busy body couldn't let me stay one place cheesy grin.. Everyone is not like me oo.. But I think the ideal thing to do when yhu post someone's pics in a public forum... When you're not in that pics.. Is to indicate clearly that it's not yhur pics for clarity..
Unless in apps like Facebook or whatsaap.. When peeps already have an idea of who yhu are.. So there's no need explaining..
It's not by force to post pics.. But if you're interested in "likes".. Post yhu pics or either indicate if yhu post someone else's pics... To avoid embarrassing situations like this..
BTW this is piracy.. The owner of those pics can arrest yhu for that..
I think undecided
very true but then since the time of nairaland ppl have been uploading other ppl"s pix on their dp.if not that most users here are familiar with hollywood and bollywood calebs some ppl here for don dey upload pixs of tom cruise,wesley snipes,kate blanchet,harry porter,bill gates,michele obama,donald trump etc and dem go claim say na their pix grin.
Re: Thread Closed. by Jodha(f): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

very true but then since the time of nairaland ppl have been uploading other ppl"s pix on their dp.if not that most users here are familiar with hollywood and bollywood calebs some ppl here for don dey upload pixs of tom cruise,wesley snipes,kate blanchet,harry porter,bill gates,michele obama,donald trump etc and dem go claim say na their pix grin.

The case of posting celebrities pictures is different.. Everyone would know that's not yhu.. But posting a picture of an unknown model.. Without straightening things out is what's the bone of contention..

There's this time someone created a thread about how fair girl's ate more beautiful than dark girls.. That person posted "I'm black and I'm proud of it.. Black is beautiful".. Nairaland bingos started viewing her profile and posting.." wow yhur black is really blah blah" and stuffs like that.. The person replied "thanks I'm blushing" .. And stuffs like that..

I'm not hating please.. I'm only tryna state the obvious..
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Are you people still here? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you people still here? cheesycheesycheesy
We are. Haters squad to arms! Rally, rally you ox brained lummoxes!! grin
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:

She did.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Incline:
She did.
When and Where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother Is Soooo Loved .. Photos / Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho / This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.