Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho (6127 Views)

Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
(Before i begin Musician Falz Am So proud of you ,Because You Refuse To Stand For Atrocities and Injustice like Your Dad "S.A.N)

The two (2) legendary men are :_
1- Tunde baiyewu of Lighthouse family band in UK ,
He schooled at newcastle where he met his friend and bandmate white guy Paul ..
LIGHTHOUSE countryside songs has been the best music after THE BEATLES to have came out from the shores of Britain .Winning Grammys and Sweeping accross europe in early 90s with his album oceandrive and 'Stand up for Champions'until 2001. i fell in love with his songs when i was small during twilight espiacially in a cigarette advert jingles like Marlboro ,rothmans... I love you tunde

2:_ AMOS TUTUOLA
This great man who inspires people from the western world with his great novels as far back as 1920 , White scholars are so proud of him and love him that they made him a chancellor in oxford university, Because of his numerous out of the world novels like palmwine drinkers, Land of the dead, Baby bush and etc. This novel god is 10,000 times better than the pretender wole soyinka

Most of American horror films you watch today are written by this great scholar 100yrs ago,He originated the idle of demon dolls movie and neitherdemons movie.

I read his novel Palm Wine Drinkard owned by my lecturer aunty "
That novel i read it 300 times in a year (what a great novel).
Yorubas has greatmen of valor in history but people we see now are charlatans who dwell deep in tribalism to achieve their satanic aim ,Yoruba nation is dying ,where are educated yorubas we know ?
Ans : They are old and dying leaving Behind agberos who only know how to envy and fight foreigners what their patriach didnt do .Is a pity Yorubas Dosent care about the future of their kids But to soak their blood with politicians who are evil ,

Ask any young man from yorubaland who is a greatman in yoruba land he will tell you tinubu when people who suppose to be great are roaming the street with frustration looking for a way to sell their pure souls to the devil for crumbs!

You can attack me but is the 100% truth , deomelo1 ,omooba , shinaqrambq , timekeeper , yewandequeen , corinthians , westaslave2 , lalasticlaca , immhotep ,lzaa ,pythonamaka , husbandsnatcha ,keryj ,funmisticqueen .
Analqueenluci ,nwanyionitsha , preshy561 , marialavina , wetdick

Dedicated to amatarasha

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tunde baiyewu

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amos tutuola

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
WE HAVE GREAT YORUBA MEN WHO HAS WRITTEN OR ARE STILL WRITING THEIR NAMES IN SANDS OF TIME ..I will name 10 of them

1. Fela anikulapo-kuti

2. Gani fawewnhmi

3. Wizkid

4. Ola rotimi

5. Olu jacobs ( the greatest actor alongside pete edochie)

6. Herbert macauly

7. Bayo( the tall boy who constructed alien and predator for the movies)

8. King sunny ade

9. Major Adekunle fajuyi (he died for someone)

10. Professor wole soyinka( creator of healthy cult)

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
HerTotoCryTire:
See head like Buhari's Cow dung
he is a great man

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
HerTotoCryTire:
still doesn't change the shape of his head ryt
he stil luks handsome than tinubu brownteeth master

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Amatarasha(f): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
(Before i begin Musician Falz Am So proud of you ,Because You Refuse To Stand For Atrocities and Injustice like Your Dad "S.A.N)

LIGHTHOUSE countryside songs has been the best music after THE BEATLES to have came out from the shores of Britain .Winning Grammys and Sweeping accross europe in early 90s with his album oceandrive and 'Stand up for Champions'until 2001. i fell in love with his songs when i was small during twilight espiacially in a cigarette advert jingles like Marlboro ,rothmans... I love you tunde

This great man who inspires people from the western world with his great novels as far back as 1920 , White scholars are so proud of him and love him that they made him a chancellor in oxford university, Because of his numerous out of the world novels like palmwine drinkers, Land of the dead, Baby bush and etc. This novel god is 10,000 times better than the pretender wole soyinka

Most of American horror films you watch today are written by this great scholar 100yrs ago,He originated the idle of demon dolls movie and neitherdemons movie.

Yorubas has greatmen of valor in history but people we see now are charlatans who dwell deep in tribalism to achieve their satanic aim ,Yoruba nation is dying ,where are educated yorubas we know ?
Ans : They are old and dying leaving Behind agberos who only know how to envy and fight foreigners what their patriach didnt do .Is a pity Yorubas Dosent care about the future of their kids But to soak their blood with politicians who are evil ,

Ask any young man from yorubaland who is a greatman in yoruba land he will tell you tinubu when people who suppose to be great are roaming the street with frustration looking for a way to sell their pure souls to the devil for crumbs!

You can attack me but is the 100% truth , deomelo1 ,omooba , shinaqrambq , timekeeper , yewandequeen , corinthians , westaslave2 , lalasticlaca , immhotep ,lzaa ,pythonamaka , husbandsnatcha ,keryj ,funmisticqueen .

Dedicated to amatarasha

OP dis man You didnt mention the man that

Wrote tarasha oluwadamilare oyin young.
Add his name

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by AnalQueenluci: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:

Dedicated to amatarasha

oh i knw dat man
.they are 2 white n black ,my dad plays it
"Ocean drive babe
Is high "so cool
Suns gonna shine on everytin u do omg

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by AnalQueenluci: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amatarasha:

Add his name
See why is every1 liking u here younglady
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Amatarasha(f): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
See why is every1 liking u here younglady
ar u jealous LADY,
I gave dem love portion
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Amatarasha(f): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:

Dedicated to amatarasha

ar u sure dis pple ar afonjas dat i hate..
I tot d guy is from sudan or somfin
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
what of wole soyinka the trials of brother jero, nice book, you need to read it iluvMAMAV
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
WE HAVE GREAT YORUBA MEN WHO HAS WRITTEN OR ARE STILL WRITING THEIR NAMES IN SANDS OF TIME ..I will name 10 of them

1. Fela anikulapo-kuti

2. Gani fawewnhmi

3. Wizkid

4. Ola rotimi

5. Asa

6. Herbert macauly

7. Bayo( the tall boy who constructed alien and predator for the movies)

8. King sunny ade

9. Major Adekunle fajuyi (he died for someone)

10. Professor wole soyinka( creator of healthy cult)

pls how is wizkid great, what genre of music has he invented, are you trying to say wizkid is greater than Victor Olaiya , ebenezer obey, shina peters and others

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

pls how is wizkid great, what genre of music has he invented, are you trying to say wizkid is greater than Victor Olaiya , ebenezer obey, shina peters and others
wizzy is an international man, olaiya n co he wl beat dem in dia own noisy songs

Na only sunny ade i know ,

Shina kini taaaaaah

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:
what of wole soyinka the trials of brother jero, nice book, you need to read it iluvMAMAV
wole soyinka is so fake ,written wt english so terrible n complicating dan chaucer n ottello britains hate him for dat
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
ar u sure dis pple ar afonjas undecided dat i hate..
I tot d guy is from sudan or somfin
yes baby he is yoruba while his brothers are busy worshipping brown teeth god tinubu
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
wizzy is an international man, olaiya n co he wl beat dem in dia own noisy songs

Na only sunny ade i know ,

Shina kini taaaaaah

pls who listens to wizkid songs apart from africans and how many albums has he done, how many years has he spent in the industry. does wizkid do live performance, does he has his own band, can he play any instrument, can he sing, can he write his own songs by himself with writing about ginger ooh, ginger ooh..
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
oh i knw dat man
.they are 2 white n black ,my dad plays it
"Ocean drive babe
Is high "so cool
Suns gonna shine on everytin u do omg
I miss my childhood days madam

Wie av u been?
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
wole soyinka is so fake ,written wt english so terrible n complicating dan chaucer n ottello britains hate him for dat

how is he fake?, every writer has their own style, and you dont have to like it.
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Husbandsnatcha i knw u wont comment because no be sex matter..
Sex go killi u one day
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by iluvMAMAV: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

how is he fake?, every writer has their own style, and you dont have to like it.
he lacks originality like tutua ,chinua achebe n ola rotimi

I hate him infact
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
he lacks originality like tutua ,chinua achebe n ola rotimi

I hate him infact

are you serious, most of his novels and plays are about real stuff except you want him to be dan brown or george orwell
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Amatarasha(f): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
yes baby he is yoruba while his brothers are busy worshipping brown teeth god tinubu
hahahaha
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Amatarasha(f): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

pls who listens to wizkid songs apart from africans and how many albums has he done, how many years has he spent in the industry. does wizkid do live performance, does he has his own band, can he play any instrument, can he sing, can he write his own songs by himself with writing about ginger ooh, ginger ooh..
whizkid is childish but he is talented n handsome

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amatarasha:

Add his name
tarasha kwa ,
is it a horror film?
Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
whizkid is childish but he is talented n handsome

do you know what talented means?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:

Dedicated to amatarasha

dedicated to whom ?

see dis boy called kenneth or wat did u knw about yorubas .

deey ar agberos frm time imemorial ##@@

n dey ar so weak in bed mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:

Dedicated to amatarasha

kaleydd2000 ur great pple ar here

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

do you know what talented means?
U ar here again drydick?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Husbandsnatcha i knw u wont comment because no be sex matter..
Sex go killi u one day
As a sex addict ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. / My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia / This Is The Worst Thing Have Seen On The Internet This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.