Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex (2170 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hello to all.I been datig this Nigerian guy for 1 year.He talked about his ex since i met him.Thry were together for 9 years.She left him on most bad way.But he always loved her n he knew she is cheating him but he still stayed.Me i did all for this guy.He is good guy.He always makes my wishes come true.He has no job and I know i been his support alot.But i feel he can never love me as he loves or loved his ex..9 years is not a joke..Few days ago I saw him seeing photos of new boyfriend of his ex..Also I know they still talk.He proposed me..But I just feel he will never get over her..What should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Homeboiy: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
sorry for u

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by ifex370(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
You again angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by prettyesther20: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
English, my English grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lol @ he always makes my wish come true

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by femolacqua(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
The ball is in ur court.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by LePrezident(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Europija:
Hello to all.I been datig this Nigerian guy for 1 year.He talked about his ex since i met him.Thry were together for 9 years.She left him on most bad way.But he always loved her n he knew she is cheating him but he still stayed.Me i did all for this guy.He is good guy.He always makes my wishes come true.He has no job and I know i been his support alot.But i feel he can never love me as he loves or loved his ex..9 years is not a joke..Few days ago I saw him seeing photos of new boyfriend of his ex..Also I know they still talk.He proposed me..But I just feel he will never get over her..What should I do?

Leave him. (This is the advice I'll give my sister)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by BLACKdagger: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Europija:

wow... u are pretty n endowed im sure he is enjoying u tongue.
Just sit him down and ask him if he truely loves u.. u dnt want heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
LePrezident:

do u think he stil love his ex?n if yes.why?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:

wow... u are pretty n endowed im sure he is enjoying u tongue.
Just sit him down and ask him if he truely loves u.. u dnt want heartbreak.
do u think he stil love his ex?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Bambog(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oh Mine
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by CoolFreeday(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Make up your mind, marry your guy and forget about all these.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by LePrezident(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Europija:
do u think he stil love his ex?n if yes.why?

Lol JAMB question. You yourself you know he still loves his ex and he's not over her after 9 years. 9 years is no joke and he needs to experience some other people and some sufficient time before he gets over her. You are just there to help him through the process of healing. Leave him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by BLACKdagger: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Europija:
do u think he stil love his ex?

I think he still has feeling for her according ti ur post...
But i dnt think u would hav accepted dat proposal. U should hav told him to make up his mind to get over her ex or not.
Befor proposing

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol JAMB question. You yourself you know he still loves his ex and he's not over her after 9 years. 9 years is no joke and he needs to experience some other people and some sufficient time before he gets over her. You are just there to help him through the process of healing. Leave him.
...but then why he want marry me?n when will he forget his ex?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by LePrezident(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Europija:
...but then why he want marry me?n when will he forget his ex?

No he won't forget his ex, he needs to taste other things and live life to its fullest for a bit before he can get over her. Been there, done that. Leave him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
LePrezident:

No he won't forget his ex, he needs to taste other things and live life to its fullest for a bit before he can get over her. Been there, done that. Leave him.
can i get ur contact?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
It like your boyfriend has so much respect for exes...

Try become his ex and see how his love for you will multiply

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
TheSlyone2:
It like your boyfriend has so much respect for exes...

Try become his ex and see how his love for you will multiply
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by LePrezident(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Europija:
can i get ur contact?

You can send me a pm
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Bism(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bring the matter to the front burning with him.
Marriage is not mario cart played on console game it is serious business. Anyway i am a good option iF he cannot get over his ex. The love DOCTOR over and out

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Europija:

It's really not easy to get over an ex of long term romance but if you really love him just ask him why he loves his ex so much and his answer will give you ideas on the area you need to work on...IF YOU TRULY WANT HIM...

I can't believe I got over my ex of 13years but the funniest part is that I will always remember her for good meals except I have a lady that cooks so well....so ask him what he is missing in his ex and try to work on that but if he still feels so attached to the ex please exit that affair and move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Europija:
They never really get over their ex.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Guys be talking about their stupid ex angry.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by MummyIMadeIt: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Op you Again, how many times would you have to rely on a social platform for directions and day to day guide on how to run your relationship.....smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Lionessza(f): 5:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Europija:

Sweets! I will be rough with the truth here. This guy is taking you for a ride he has no real feelings for you, he is with you because you are available for him to have. Not to mention he has no job and you are the one supporting him (which of course is incentive enough for him to hang around a little longer until he gets who he really wants). What are these wishes of yours he makes come "true"? . If he is such a magician why doesn't make his own wish come "true"? By his wish I mean working harder to get over her instead of musturbating over her photos with her new bf. I will answer that for you hun HE STILL WANTS HER.. You said he is Nigerian right? meaning you ain't. My advice just make sure you don't give him access to your accounts grin grin and when you are at work he can't get into your house otherwise you will come back home only to sleep on your tiles grin. One last one this is not a genuine proposal it's him dragging you along to suit his purpose..he needs you to feed him so of course he will do something that he knows will blind you from the truth (all the romancing ,promises and maybe "good dick" cannot replace the real thing) after all these are the main crafts of good for nothing men lol.

If you were someone I cared about in your vulnerable state i would take you to a male strip club so that you could see for yourself that some men can really "care for you " but that don't mean they give a damn about you nor love you ..its all about what you can give them in order for them to "care for you " loll.

Peace babe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Sweets! I will be rough with the truth here. This guy is taking you for a ride he has no real feelings for you, he is with you because you are available for him to have. Not to mention he has no job and you are the one supporting him (which of course is insentive enough for him to hang around a little longer until he gets who he really wants). What are these wishes of yours he makes come "true"? . If he is such a magician why doesn't make his own wish come "true"? By his wish I mean working harder to get over her instead of mustabating over her photos with her new bf. I will answer that for you hun HE STILL WANTS HER.. You said he is Nigerian meaning you ain't my advice just make sure you don't give him access to your accounts grin grin and when you are at work he can't get into your house otherwise you will come back home only to sleep on your tiles grin. One last one this is not a genuine proposal it's him dragging you along to suit his purpose..he needs you to feed him so of course he will do something that he knows will blind you from the truth (all the romancing ,promises and maybe "good dick" cannot replace the real thing) after all these are the main crafts of good for nothing men lol.

If you were someone I cared about in your vulnerable state i would take you to a male strip club so that you could see for yourself that some men can really "care for you " but that don't mean they give a damn about you nor love you ..its all about what you can give them in order for them to "care for you " loll...Can i get ur contact pls?

Peace babe
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Sweets! I will be rough with the truth here. This guy is taking you for a ride he has no real feelings for you, he is with you because you are available for him to have. Not to mention he has no job and you are the one supporting him (which of course is insentive enough for him to hang around a little longer until he gets who he really wants). What are these wishes of yours he makes come "true"? . If he is such a magician why doesn't make his own wish come "true"? By his wish I mean working harder to get over her instead of mustabating over her photos with her new bf. I will answer that for you hun HE STILL WANTS HER.. You said he is Nigerian meaning you ain't my advice just make sure you don't give him access to your accounts grin grin and when you are at work he can't get into your house otherwise you will come back home only to sleep on your tiles grin. One last one this is not a genuine proposal it's him dragging you along to suit his purpose..he needs you to feed him so of course he will do something that he knows will blind you from the truth (all the romancing ,promises and maybe "good dick" cannot replace the real thing) after all these are the main crafts of good for nothing men lol.

If you were someone I cared about in your vulnerable state i would take you to a male strip club so that you could see for yourself that some men can really "care for you " but that don't mean they give a damn about you nor love you ..its all about what you can give them in order for them to "care for you " loll.

Peace babe
i need ur contact pls
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Europija:

My advice walk away.
Don't need to be enemies though.
It may take a while but the love for him will definitely fade out.
But do not cut him off totally so you don't sink in that hurt much longer than necessary.
I feel your pain right here.
Ain't easy being a second option.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Peace babe

You are absolutely right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Guys be talking about their stupid ex angry.

Makes me wonder why they didn't stick with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Thank you! kiss
Bestest advice ever.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Came Out Of The Closet To My Friend Last Night / Meaning Of The Different Types Of Noise Women Make During S3x / 3 New S3x Positions To Make Her Cum In Minutes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.