Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) (3364 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / Romancelanders hate this guy so muxh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tall guys rock tho. For those who have a good fashion sense nothing really goes wrong when they step out...It's usually impeccable.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by Vick4rill(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:

True talk broda mk u nor go get penile fracture frm her pelvic bone cheesy cheesy cus na muscle just dey dat tin, na blood dey mk am stand
hahaha o boi u no lie at all o. i no even sure if them get were them they mend broken dick
Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by Fernandowski(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jodha:

I like yhu because you're my friend.... Shikenah...

But it doesn't change the fact that tall guys.. Are cute
Tall guys to rock.. I'm naturally drawn and attracted to tall guyz... Sha grin grin
lolzzzzz

yeah..... we rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by pryme(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Op, I did not have to read thru all you typed, the title of your thread says it all. Tall guys are like girls with a lovely curves, that doesn't mean they are all fun to be with, it doesn't mean they will guarantee you happiness and will be the real deal.

It's all for cosmetic reasons.

I wouldn't want you to mislead ladies to chase the sniveling and leave the stake. Am a guy of 6’3, yet I have utter respect for the shorter guys, when it comes to application tall guys are only blessed with height nothing more, not all tall guys have long or big d1cks (infact the guy with biggest d1ck I have ever seen was a guy that was 5'4), most tall guys don't have speed, most tall guys don't have strength and stamina (they have to work hard to acquire it) most tall guys are not well balanced (high center of gravity), most tall guys can be dull.

Tall guys are over rated.

Coming from a tall guy....

1 Like

Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by Jodha(f): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Vick4rill:
lol. dnt take it personal o jst saw a good example to pass on my message..but why u dry like dis nah?? a little flesh would have complemented ur body o

see this mallam.. Upon the fact that I earlier ignored yhur foolishness.. Yhu still insist on proving to everyone here that you're a total nonentity...

Yhu hopeless weakling.. As yhu carry okro in between yhur legs.. If dem call men yhu sef go follow come out? Lolzz.. You're pure waste..
Little wonder every reasonable lady flee from yhu.. Black dirty mugu.. That has nothing to offer except his body odour..
Remain foolish as yhu seem.. Yhu foolishness amuses me.. Carry on Hooligan..
Number one nairaland certified bingo..

Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by Jodha(f): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:

Omon babe u ugly oooo and na una mk mouth pass here lol cheesy...dummy

Yhu Fool.. I swear..

Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by Modragon(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu Fool.. I swear..

Ha ha ha sorry ma cheesy
Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by BeardedKarma(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
blackylola:
;DThis post is discriminatory and it totally unfair to Seun and others short guys on nairaland

Hahahaha. Chairman you wicked!
Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by Vick4rill(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jodha:

see this mallam.. Upon the fact that I earlier ignored yhur foolishness.. Yhu still insist on proving to everyone here that you're a total nonentity...

Yhu hopeless weakling.. As yhu carry okro in between yhur legs.. If dem call men yhu sef go follow come out? Lolzz.. You're pure waste..
Little wonder every reasonable lady flee from yhu.. Black dirty mugu.. That has nothing to offer except his body odour..
All this insults just because i told you the truth? i dont know if you are a witch to know that much about me. but the bitter truth madam is that you look malnurish!! try and add some flesh...simple!!
Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by blackylola(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jodha:

don't mind them I just checked your pix and you are absolutely cute, silent is the best answer for mofu like them
Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by Tjohnnay: 1:07am On Apr 29, 2017
I felt embarrassed wn I approached a short gal, she was like ' wow, u ar too tall'

All d gals wey I dey follow na so dm dey short dm nor even pass my shoulder self na wao
Re: Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) by Jodha(f): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2017
blackylola:
don't mind them I just checked your pix and you are absolutely cute, silent is the best answer for mofu like them
[right][/right]

Lolzz.. He's a frustrated baboon... That vents his life's misery on any person he sees on nairaland... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Words To Say Before, During And After Sex / This Is Why Girls Are Foolish / How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.