Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner (3223 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sirgay: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
With 100% honesty can you vouch for your gf/wife of opening her body for just you? the way our local girls are bleeping around I don't think any man can vouch, how else did Nigeria made number10 in the top ten most promiscuous country in the world.
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by QueenSekxy(f): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
none of the guy here can swear of keeping one partner but they will open their smelly putrid to call girls olosho. .

stupid maggots

8 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sirgay:
With 100% honesty can you vouch for your gf/wife of opening her body for just you? the way our local girls are bleeping around I don't think any man can vouch, how else did Nigeria made number10 in the top ten most promiscuous country in the world.
Could your girlfriend/wife vouch of being the only woman you're bleeping?. I guess we both know the answer is NO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
You people have not figured it out? He doesn’t have any wife or girlfriend. He’s totally gay that’s why he’s so bitter at women grin
Benita27:
Could your girlfriend/wife vouch of being the only woman you're bleeping?. I guess we both know the answer is NO.
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't even trust myself...why on earth will I trust and vouch for someone else that's not with me 24/7.

Even my shadow seff....once light is gone, the guy don waka..

10 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by QueenSekxy(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sirgay:
and these guys you are asking this rubbish including yourself are what? ?saints.??
the truth is that when a girl sleeps around it pains you to the bone marrow but there's nothing wrong with it if you put up the same act.!!

warashameless generation

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You people have not figured it out? He doesn’t have any wife or girlfriend. He’s totally gay that’s why he’s so bitter at women grin
LOL. I just realised all his threads revolve around women. May God forgive the lady that broke his heart.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sirgay: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. I just realised all his threads revolve around women. May God forgive the lady that broke his heart.
LadyGoddiva:
Benita27:
bitches_! So that is your defense mechanism, because men do it too you feel you should turn your hole to public toilet?

Nigerian girls getting dumber, why compare male sexuality to female? ever wonder since inception some of you are destined to be prostitutes to satisfy men urges? go learn you pussy!

4 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sirgay: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

and these guys you are asking this rubbish including yourself are what? ?saints.??
the truth is that when a girl sleeps around it pains you to the bone marrow but there's nothing wrong with it if you put up the same act.!!

warashameless generation
Since you are competing with men, I just bleep two ladies go beat that!

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by gamaliel121(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol. ..I don't even fuckinnng trust myself ...
can't vouch for no shalam....

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
When some men cant even say with confidence they are the only one sleeping with their wives and u here talking of ordinary girlfriendcheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by QueenSekxy(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sirgay:
Since you are competing with men, I just bleep two ladies go beat that!
this stupid thread of yours needs to die a natural death,don't forget to bleep your sisters next time
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sirgay: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

this stupid thread of yours needs to die a natural death,don't forget to bleep your sisters next time
Sorry I am not from your lineage we don't bleep each other.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sirgay:
but having said that of the ladies what of guys wey get up to 30 side chicks and yet dem dey in a serious relationship.or married men sleeping around with ashis and random girls dem meet for street.it swings both ways my guycheesy so u no need condemn a particular gender.both sides dey cheatcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sirgay: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
When some men cant even say with confidence they are the only one sleeping with their wives and u here talking of ordinary girlfriendcheesy
Hmmm wise man
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Safiaa(f): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Its a mutual thing. I belong to everybody and nobody. grin grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by QueenSekxy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sirgay:
Sorry I am not from your lineage we don't bleep each other.
no you do! !you are an uncontrollable man.who're

that derive joy in whoring around
.I pray you dont bleep your mother someday

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sirgay: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
but having said that of the ladies what of guys wey get up to 30 side chicks and yet dem dey in a serious relationship.or married men sleeping around with ashis and random girls dem meet for street.it swings both ways my guycheesy so u no need condemn a particular gender.both sides dey cheatcheesy.
You are a very intelligent man, you know how sex is to a man, you can't compare both genders' sexuality. Why do you think brothels contain only females not both gender?

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sirgay: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
no you do! !you are an uncontrollable man.who're
that derive joy in whoring around .I pray you dont bleep your mother someday
Not every family is like yours.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sirgay: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Safiaa:
We know, apart from the normal jobs naija women have part time Olosho at the side.
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by QueenSekxy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sirgay:
Not every family is like yours.
you started the who.ring thing, that was how you were brought up..it was passed from your father father to your father and finally to the cheap preek man.who're like you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sirgay:
You are a very intelligent man, you know how sex is to a man, you can't compare both genders' sexuality. Why do you think brothels contain only females not both gender?
anyway to be on the safer side its better you dont put total trust on a person until he/she has proved himself/herself cheesy. But having said dat ..ur babe would feel the same pain u feel if u cheat on her without a care about her feelingscheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Safiaa:
gbam!
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by lenghtinny(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
None...
They will be yabbing Allen girls yet be sleeping overnight in houses of men that are not their boyfriend like that girl in unilagolodo story angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Just when I thought I had found the love of my life sad
Safiaa:
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by youngbelieve(f): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Safiaa:

I am with dis babe on dis one,I belong to everybody nd nobody kikikiki
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by coolestofall(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am a 100% sure my gal aint doing no shit behind my back. D key is keep her well filled.
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sirgay: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
coolestofall:
I am a 100% sure my gal aint doing no shit behind my back. D key is keep her well filled.
With what?
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
1StopRudeness:
I don't even trust myself...why on earth will I trust and vouch for someone else that's not with me 24/7.

Even my shadow seff....once light is gone, the guy don waka..
24/7? Cnt you control urself...
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
none of the guy here can swear of keeping one partner but they will open their smelly putrid to call girls olosho. .

stupid maggots

Calling people maggots won't heal your broken heart.

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sirgay:
bitches_! So that is your defense mechanism, because men do it too you feel you should turn your hole to public toilet?

Nigerian girls getting dumber, why compare male sexuality to female? ever wonder since inception some of you are destined to be prostitutes to satisfy men urges? go learn you pussy!
Get lost! You need jesus.. Idiot!!!
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
julietkcee:

24/7? Cnt you control urself...

Life is too short babe, every time I show to much control, I end up regretting, .......yolo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Nairalanders,my Peace And Existence Is Being Threatened!!! / Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.