Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

"North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet (43684 Views)

Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2017
xqzytchyca:
Who created Nigerians abeg
Let me know if you have found out please

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by chinybelle(f): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmm is missing
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2017
Hgg
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Sometimes you just can't shake out that odd feeling that nearly every Nigerian on Twitter is bitter. They just keep reacting to everything where good or bad with venom like someone stole their happiness at birth.

grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by mikkypel(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Are, Nigerians chemicals? They are always reacting
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Sylva2147: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Shiitposter:
Aww, how cute. I wish this escalates to WWIII though so that both countries can bomb each other, with North Korea bombing US at just the right places to destroy Google Inc, Amazon AW and any other big internet database site so that the internet would shut down for a while. Nigerians would need to train their local birds to carry their tweets each other.
Never you pray for such thing to happen because if it does, you will equally feel the hit.

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by ReubenE(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2017
If this time and energy is invested on political awareness of the citizenry, just maybe, Nigeria would have been a better place.

As someone said sometime ago, political illiteracy is the worst form of all....

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Trump is America's first African President and I have Proof.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by obataokenwa(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS WILL POKE-NOSE AND REACT TO EVERYTHING, WHEN THEIR OWN COUNTRY IS IN A DEEP MESS.
Why are u also pock nosing in their other peoples affair? Learn to ignore other people's affair you don't like

2 Likes

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Amah70: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS WILL POKE-NOSE AND REACT TO EVERYTHING, WHEN THEIR OWN COUNTRY IS IN A DEEP MESS.
One even even finds it hard to understand their tweets.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Redhot111(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

And u will react to every poked - nose issue when ur country is in a deep mess. If u try and it's not working yet, u keep trying and while u are on it, u shouldn't 4get to do things dat giv u joy or else u may not last long enough to see wat u struggled 4.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Freddie Kruger and Jason could be on their way to get you skallywags. Keep making fun out of everything grin
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by stancod(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Hmm, China North Korea dey look for my trouble oooo.!
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Lilimax(f): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
What may be about to unfold on the Korean Peninsula could be far, far more serious and destructive than the continuing charnel house that is Syria’s brutal conflict.

Indeed, it is no exaggeration to say that the world may stand on the very precipice of a Third World War.

The US has deployed an immensely powerful naval strike group to the seas around the Korean Peninsula. China has reportedly rushed 150,000 troops to the North Korean border.

But what makes all this truly terrifying is the unpredictable and compulsive nature of the two main players involved – President Donald Trump and the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un.

I believe that the only way of averting full blown crisis is for the United Nations Security Council to initiate urgent talks aimed at defusing the rush to war.

This is something with the former UN Secretary-General, Ban Ki-moon – who is himself from South Korea and for whom I worked in recent years as a speech writer and advisor – would agree.

The frightening truth is that unless someone brokers a peace in this escalating war of words, that promised ‘sea of flames’ really could flare up – and engulf the world.

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Smooyis(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Trouble ahead my people. Let's pray God should intervene before it escalates.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Hades2016(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
madam keep calm and have fun .... the guys were just having fun that's all
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by cardoctor(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2017
How dat one come take consyn me.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by hoover420: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Don't take like too personal ma'am... It's already hard itself
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by EppPliss: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Amah70: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Redhot111:

And u will react to every poked - nose issue when ur country is in a deep mess. If u try and it's not working yet, u keep trying and while u are on it, u shouldn't 4get to do things dat giv u joy or else u may not last long enough to see wat u struggled 4.

But how many more years do we try on the same Nigeria experiment? Until crude oil finishes?
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Lilimax:
What may be about to unfold on the Korean Peninsula could be far, far more serious and destructive than the continuing charnel house that is Syria’s brutal conflict.

Indeed, it is no exaggeration to say that the world may stand on the very precipice of a Third World War.

The US has deployed an immensely powerful naval strike group to the seas around the Korean Peninsula. China has reportedly rushed 150,000 troops to the North Korean border.

But what makes all this truly terrifying is the unpredictable and compulsive nature of the two main players involved – President Donald Trump and the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un.

I believe that the only way of averting full blown crisis is for the United Nations Security Council to initiate urgent talks aimed at defusing the rush to war.

This is something with the former UN Secretary-General, Ban Ki-moon – who is himself from South Korea and for whom I worked in recent years as a speech writer and advisor – would agree.

The frightening truth is that unless someone brokers a peace in this escalating war of words, that promised ‘sea of flames’ really could flare up – and engulf the world.

Copied

Omg thank you! Thank you! People fail to understand, to analyse! This thing can escalate very quickly and who are JUST PUPPETS who can't really do anything. The thing is every country will in 1 way or the other be involved!

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by hoover420: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2017
donfemo:
Hope we don't see another world war! We joke with everything. This is serious
Even if it is serious, what do you want us to do than to look on as the whole drama unfolds
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by SmartyPants(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2017
meezynetwork:
Is that English even correct?

Is what you typed there correct? Is English the right choice of word, or should you have said grammar?

And btw yes, his own is correct.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by SmartyPants(m): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

Omg thank you! Thank you! People fail to understand, to analyse! This thing can escalate very quickly and who are JUST PUPPETS who can't really do anything. The thing is every country will in 1 way or the other be involved!

Bunch of alarmists.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by SmartyPants(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Lilimax:

Copied

Try to understand big stick politics. There will be no war!
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by evexx1(f): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

As in, this is even a serious issue.
I'm just disgusted!
It is not funny!

3 Likes

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Luminee(f): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2017
littlewonders:
If I die today, I pray never to be born again in Nigeria but in heaven.

Nigerians are really taking gossip to be much fun!

My brother better be born again now, so that when you eventually die from the death you seek, you can then enter heaven

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Hiroshima !!!!
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by littlewonders: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2017
Luminee:

My brother better be born again now, so that when you eventually die from the death you seek, you can then enter heaven

Okay, better still let me reincarnate in heaven.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by PDJT: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2017
xqzytchyca:
Who created Nigerians abeg

Fraud Lugard created them, while his girlfriend named them "Nigerians", whatever that means.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father / President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.