Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

"North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet (43682 Views)

Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Luminee(f): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2017
littlewonders:

Okay, better still let me reincarnate in heaven.
Lol
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by BABANGBALI: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2017
Please o anybody that knows the whereabout of trouble should tell them o, me I don't want World War o

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by henocherry18: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2017
North korea are only good at assembling chemical weapons without recourse to solving their economic problems. If not for china, hunger go don finish them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by joey150(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2017
5 people will react on twittter and they will tag it "Nigerians"..

All of you are MaD!! angry

2 Likes

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by ba7man(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2017
At least Russia, North koea and other deviant nations now realize the USA now has a leader as mentally unstable as they are.

The nuclear battle isn't about who has nuclear warheads but who has the best nuclear defense systems, which happens to be the US, north korea has non. They're sitting ducks.

Trump could wake up and order a nuclear strike if he fails to find his hair piece.

Mad men avoid fighting with mad men, they'll only shout from afar.

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Saintp(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Lilimax:
What may be about to unfold on the Korean Peninsula could be far, far more serious and destructive than the continuing charnel house that is Syria’s brutal conflict.

Indeed, it is no exaggeration to say that the world may stand on the very precipice of a Third World War.

The US has deployed an immensely powerful naval strike group to the seas around the Korean Peninsula. China has reportedly rushed 150,000 troops to the North Korean border.

But what makes all this truly terrifying is the unpredictable and compulsive nature of the two main players involved – President Donald Trump and the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un.

I believe that the only way of averting full blown crisis is for the United Nations Security Council to initiate urgent talks aimed at defusing the rush to war.

This is something with the former UN Secretary-General, Ban Ki-moon – who is himself from South Korea and for whom I worked in recent years as a speech writer and advisor – would agree.

The frightening truth is that unless someone brokers a peace in this escalating war of words, that promised ‘sea of flames’ really could flare up – and engulf the world.

Copied

Bros, there would be no war. This is not the first time we are seeing this. Even if there is a war, it would be restricted to The US, south and North Korea, there would be nothing like WW3. You people should stop this hype.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by binsanni(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2017
xqzytchyca:
Who created Nigerians abeg
nah my pale created the state calle nigeria inside kogi state.. don't confuse me abeg

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by ba7man(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Lilimax:
What may be about to unfold on the Korean Peninsula could be far, far more serious and destructive than the continuing charnel house that is Syria’s brutal conflict.

Indeed, it is no exaggeration to say that the world may stand on the very precipice of a Third World War.

The US has deployed an immensely powerful naval strike group to the seas around the Korean Peninsula. China has reportedly rushed 150,000 troops to the North Korean border.

But what makes all this truly terrifying is the unpredictable and compulsive nature of the two main players involved – President Donald Trump and the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un.

I believe that the only way of averting full blown crisis is for the United Nations Security Council to initiate urgent talks aimed at defusing the rush to war.

This is something with the former UN Secretary-General, Ban Ki-moon – who is himself from South Korea and for whom I worked in recent years as a speech writer and advisor – would agree.

The frightening truth is that unless someone brokers a peace in this escalating war of words, that promised ‘sea of flames’ really could flare up – and engulf the world.

Copied
North Korea is a poor nation. They have no money to fight a war.

If. China stans aside, South korea alone will overrun them is few days.

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by overhypedsteve(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2017
SmartyPants:

Try to understand big stick politics. There will be no war!
the big stick have been given and at this point sanctions can no longer prevail. Trump went with carrot to China to start a talk with NKorea using Chinese influence but China seemed less interested in a US escalated conflict in the peninsula. So rather than start talks China have kicked off its disaster management plans by sending medics and troops to the Border between North Korean and China.

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by LastSurvivor11: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Shiitposter:
Aww, how cute. I wish this escalates to WWIII though so that both countries can bomb each other, with North Korea bombing US at just the right places to destroy Google Inc, Amazon AW and any other big internet database site so that the internet would shut down for a while. Nigerians would need to train their local birds to carry their tweets each other.

U killed it bros..
That local bird part

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2017
ba7man:
At least Russia, North koea and other deviant nations now realize the USA now has a leader as mentally unstable as they are.

The nuclear battle isn't about who has nuclear warheads but who has the best nuclear defense systems, which happens to be the US, north korea has non. They're sitting ducks.

Trump could wake up and order a nuclear strike if he fails to find his hair piece.

Mad men avoid fighting with mad men, they'll only shout from afar.

You get sense. If trump wants to spend all his wealth in fighting a nuclear battle with N. Korea he's welcomed. As for me I'm praying for God to bless me with money so I can build a panic room where I can be posting from as I fuel the fight into becoming ww3. They started it so let them get it over with. grin

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by adegeye38(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Shiitposter:
Aww, how cute. I wish this escalates to WWIII though so that both countries can bomb each other, with North Korea bombing US at just the right places to destroy Google Inc, Amazon AW and any other big internet database site so that the internet would shut down for a while. Nigerians would need to train their local birds to carry their tweets each other.
your post is funny but also ignorant

North korea stands zero chance against the usa in any war or confrontation, the usa is ahead of north korea in all ramifications, have you ever heard of air defence systems?, or the fact that america has the world best military, highest defence spending, world best economy, 2nd best nuclear arsenal with over 7000 nuclear war heads second only to russia, aircraft carries and thousands of attack aircrafts

Google and amazon has nothing to do wit d internet, they themselves cant exist without the internet the internet is not a computer that has a data base u can just destroy.

The world wide web (www) is a platform that host most sites on the internet, if this is destroyed, then what u stated might happen, but the www has tons of servers and they are not in one place they are in different places all over the world

The internet itself is like electricity, it is connected all over the world through cables, placed under the sea, for example internet cables we use in nigeria are connected from america, if these are destroyed, then there won't be Internet at all.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by davidif: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Both countries need to seat down and hash out there issues.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by gincmedia: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2017
North Korea should take Trump seriously...he's not so diplomatic chicken hearted as Obama who said to the Syrian Warring president Assad in 2013 that if he gasses people which is against the rule of war set by the international community - he will strike them.

We know how it went down .....several of Assad's war planes destroyed by US jet tomahawk bombs when he gassed people....

All hail Trump
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by phyl123: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

Be very careful what you wish for.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by jiorhemen(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Shiitposter:
Sir, stop dreaming
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by leCaptain(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS WILL POKE-NOSE AND REACT TO EVERYTHING, WHEN THEIR OWN COUNTRY IS IN A DEEP MESS.
What happened to your sense of humor?!
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by hamzeiy: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Everything that has north is always looking for trouble. Same way the core north of Nigeria is looking for trouble angry angry angry angry
stu.pidity and ignorance is when you dont know the USA is in north america and the northern part of USA is the reason the union stands today and its the northern part of america that won their civil wsr,abolished slavery and has most of the political and scientific bigwits in the usa...google is your freind as.hole

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by dragonking3: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2017
hamzeiy:

stu.pidity and ignorance is when you dont know the USA is in north america and the northern part of USA is the reason the union stands today and its the northern part of america that won their civil wsr,abolished slavery and has most of the political and scientific bigwits in the usa...google is your freind as.hole

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Shiitposter: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2017
SmartyPants:

Try to understand big stick politics. There will be no war!
Why do you say so? You seem very sure of it.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by typumps: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Please between Nigerians and acid, which one react fast

2 Likes

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Shiitposter: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2017
ba7man:

Lmfaooo. That sound like something trump would do
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Kingbuhari(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2017
VERDA:

Sister lighten up.....dont take things too seriously,they are just having fun.
having fun ontop of famine? Tufiakwa
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by ezugegere(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2017
I pity North Korea. If Trump decides to obliterate that desert, not even China will go to their aid. No country can afford to engage US in military conflict at the moment
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by ba7man(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

Lmfaooo. That sound like something trump would do
That dude is a few clicks from full blown crazy.

He probably banned a few Islamic nations because Melanie refused him sex. grin
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS WILL POKE-NOSE AND REACT TO EVERYTHING, WHEN THEIR OWN COUNTRY IS IN A DEEP MESS.

thats the reason Nigeria appears to be a 'spectator' in the community of great countries instead of being an active participant.

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by SmartyPants(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

Why do you say so? You seem very sure of it.

The cost to every involved party will be far too great to make it worth it. If the US wanted to strike N.K, they wouldn't send troops and carriers and stuff...they would hit them with cruise missiles first, to downgrade their capability.

Sending troops is a more visible move though so it is clear it is being done to intimidate the koreans.

Watch and see.
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Didov(f): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2017
nigerians are always reacting....
Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by ollah2: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Everything that has north is always looking for trouble. Same way the core north of Nigeria is looking for trouble angry angry angry angry

USA is also a North American country grin

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet by Basfaq(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2017
meezynetwork:
Is that English even correct?
oya,correct it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja / Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.