Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Can You Go Into Blood Covenant With Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Into Blood Covenant With Your Spouse? (352 Views)

River Turned Into Blood In Togo / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Go Into Blood Covenant With Your Spouse? by Loveeneh(f): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Many youths today, has made the wall of trust broken in their relationship and in other for them to renew trust, they decide to go into blood covenant with their spouse for them to sealed n build up trust within themselves, also, there will be no form of entry n exist of infidelity within them.
My question is can you go into blood covenant with your spouse just to.build up the wall of trust in your relationship?
Re: Can You Go Into Blood Covenant With Your Spouse? by hisgrace090: 5:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Even without blood I am not ready.
Re: Can You Go Into Blood Covenant With Your Spouse? by Strahovski1(m): 6:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Avoid A Bad Marriage / Know Your ''VALUE" (exclusively Baby) / The School Called Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.