Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? (4047 Views)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2017
Ladies, if you are asked to become a guy just for one week. What will you do with that? My younger sister said, she would like to tour the whole clubs in our state and other states, ask some girls out and will try to make out with them to knw the feeling when banging a girl. She also said that she will like to break some girls' heart before the space of the one week. So ladies, lets have your opininon what you will do with yours.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2017
I'd be a better man, one very lucky girl's Cinderellaman for the entire week. I'd do such a great job than any guy she meets after, will seem like dopey the clown in her eyes. I'd definitely blow her mind away like a dynamite.

Other than that, I think I'd enjoy peeing the most.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Idydarling(f): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2017
I'll use my joystick well to know how it feels like

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Florblu(f): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Gonna dig the holes of the animashahun's with my rod and deep my rod into every Olosho's throat and choke them to death

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Ephort: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Florblu:
Gonna dig the holes of the animashahun's with my rod and deep my rod into every Olosho's throat and choke them to death
Damn!
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2017
ZarZar:
I'd be a better man, one very lucky girl's Cinderellaman for the entire week. I'd do such a great job than any guy she meets after, will seem like dopey the clown in her eyes. I'd definitely blow her mind away like a dynamite.

Yo Bruv
Id certainly love to hang with you. We'd stomp together, get high together, hit the strip clubs together. grin
Meen you should get your dick sucked too. awesome feeling much better than peeing

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yo Bruv
Id certainly love to hang with you. We'd stomp together, get high together, hit the strip clubs together. grin
Meen you should get your dick sucked too. awesome feeling much better than peeing

LMAO. With all the oozing sexiness & swag I just know I'd have, better lock your girl in the freezer, homie, to avoid stories that touch grin Yo, leave the dick sucking to the slores & their manwhores, because this Romeo will only be down for amore

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol so you like the way we pee? but nothing is special there na. lol
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Idydarling:
I trust you, so you will like to bang the hell out those girls to knw the feeling lol
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Florblu:
Jeeeeeez!!!! thats mean and gross.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yo Bruv
Thats my man , you know whatsup. I dnt think she knows the feeling that one brings to the body. As if you ve finally arrived heaven.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Lol so you like the way we pee? but nothing is special there na. lol

The hosing looks fun to me
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Yah its fun actually, atleast we dn hav to bend to pee. You can pee anywhere nd no one will notice. As for d hosing na you knw lol
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Yah its fun actually, atleast we dn hav to bend to pee. You can pee anywhere nd no one will notice. As for d hosing na you knw lol

grin
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Thats my man , you know whatsup. I dnt think she knows the feeling that one brings to the body. As if you ve finally arrived heaven.
Hehehe exactly. Aint nuthin like it
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2017
ZarZar:

hahahahahahahah hosing eh

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. With all the oozing sexiness & swag I just know I'd have, better lock your girl in the freezer, homie, to avoid stories that touch grin Yo, leave the dick sucking to the slores & their manwhores, because this Romeo will only be down for amore
Romeo? I thought you was Pablo with the mustachio
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Romeo? I thought you was Pablo with the mustachio

Lol, she called me Carlos not Pablo. But now I prefer to be called Zorro grin
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2017
If i were a man.......Lots of girls will get pregnant and heartbroken .
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Safiaa(f): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Just have sex with loads of girls. Sex sex sexx. Just want to see what it feels like from their side.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Fmartin(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2017
Idydarling:
hmm..
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Amarabae(f): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2017
hahahahaha.funny comments here.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by patosky3310(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Just have sex with loads of girls. Sex sex sexx. Just want to see what it feels like from their side.

Can I add you to our whatsapp group to get more friends. If so, pm or add ur number
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Fmartin(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:
hahahahaha.funny comments here.
talk ur own make nigeria beta grin
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Safiaa(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2017
What whatsapp group are you talking about?
patosky3310:

Can I add you to our what's app group to get more friends. If pm or add ur number
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by geni340(f): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2017
jeez, see comments oh
hmm, i guess if i were to be a guy, i will grab a lady to giv me a Mouth Gig. Would like to see which gives most pleasure; head or blowJ
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by patosky3310(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
If i were a man.......Lots of girls will get pregnant and heartbroken .

Can I add you to our whatsapp group to get more friends. If so, pm or add ur number
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by patosky3310(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2017
geni340:
jeez, see comments oh
hmm, i guess if i were to be a guy, i will grab a lady to giv me a Mouth Gig. Would like to see which gives most pleasure; head or blowJ

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by patosky3310(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Florblu:

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by patosky3310(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2017
Safiaa:
What whatsapp group are you talking about?

Whatsapp group for making new friends.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by geni340(f): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2017
patosky3310:

more friends for
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, she called me Carlos not Pablo. But now I prefer to be called Zorro grin
Yeah Senor Carlos. Noted cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Which Would You Choose (pics) / Why Nl Girls Look Dirty And unkempt / Someone Is Offering Me What I Always Wanted But..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.