Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? (4084 Views)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Men, I would be best hubby material
And a boss cool ok we'll already doing that sooo ..
maybe just fvk everybody since its ok for guys to be lipsrsealed at least no one will call me olosho instead they will hail me grin

On a serious note .. wont want to be a guy ... as it wont change anything really just the fact you male .

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Lionessza(f): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2017
I'd be a striper tongue there seems to be a small number of men picking up this career and this critical skill has a growing demand the world over grin grin so I would capitalise on it and make some good currency in that week grin grin
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
If i were a man.......Lots of girls will get pregnant and heartbroken .
Na so , mama d mama . How many girls are you gonna impregnant na?
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Just have sex with loads of girls. Sex sex sexx. Just want to see what it feels like from their side.
Trust me d banging sweet if you the one doing it
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:
hahahahaha.funny comments here.
Still waiting for yours mam.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
geni340:
jeez, see comments oh
hmm, i guess if i were to be a guy, i will grab a lady to giv me a Mouth Gig. Would like to see which gives most pleasure; head or blowJ
Trust me its heavenly.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by EEni(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2017
ZarZar:
I'd be a better man, one very lucky girl's Cinderellaman for the entire week. I'd do such a great job than any guy she meets after, will seem like dopey the clown in her eyes. I'd definitely blow her mind away like a dynamite.

Other than that, I think I'd enjoy peeing the most.
Cool response, but what's special about the peeing process?
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Na so , mama d mama . How many girls are you gonna impregnant na?
lol
Minimum of ten
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
lol
Minimum of ten
Huh, seriously God knew y he created you a girl. You for finish our girls for us.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Many girls here are talking about fuckingg as many girls as possible and you are wondering why many men cheat grin.. Lol... I am happy you are all females , because you would have done much worse than what the current men are doing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Raydans: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Men, I would be best hubby material
And a boss cool ok we'll already doing that sooo ..
maybe just fvk everybody since its ok for guys to be lipsrsealed at least no one will call me olosho instead they will hail me grin

On a serious note .. wont want to be a guy ... as it wont change anything really just the fact you male .
Lol. Them go dey hail you and you dey happy.
Thank God u no be man den o b4 u burst up every of their hole finish grin
Una think to be man dey easy.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Idydarling:
I'll use my joystick well to know how it feels like

Chai bad G!!! So men wh r using theirs well r on track. I can smell jealousy tins. May God answer ur prayer.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Just have sex with loads of girls. Sex sex sexx. Just want to see what it feels like from their side.

Eeeyah n me am tired of Sex already. BT y Sex, Sex and Sex only? Is dat d only thing girls r missing for nt been guys
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
geni340:
jeez, see comments oh
hmm, i guess if i were to be a guy, i will grab a lady to giv me a Mouth Gig. Would like to see which gives most pleasure; head or blowJ
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=veeman559 post=55507135]

[/quot
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Dannidom(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Less fun, all work except when ejaculating and it last less than 30sec
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Idydarling(f): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
veeman559:

Chai bad G!!! So men wh r using theirs well r on track. I can smell jealousy tins. May God answer ur prayer.
yeye
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
I will for once atlst know how to feel like a boss and when I mean boss, I mean very bossy
like dont touch my fone!
You annoy me alot!
I have nothing to say to u!
I would definitely have a girl who loves me to be by me while am all bossy.
I would know how it feels to doubledate and take charge of all flirty chats with women.
I definitely will break alot of hearts and know wat Joy it gives to them men to do it...

Why aint dey something tangible a girl who wanna turn to a boy for jex a week reason to do other than d hurtful parts?
guys u all really have to change and become better men!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Marry Rola kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Raydans:

Lol. Them go dey hail you and you dey happy.
Thank God u no be man den o b4 u burst up every of their hole finish grin
Una think to be man dey easy.
Lol so its hard work to burst hole grin
Tink say una dey enjoy am
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
I will be bleeping em girls (party) till they squirt on my ceiling.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Raydans: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol so its hard work to burst hole grin
Tink say una dey enjoy am

Enjoy fire.
Na women dey enjoy am pass in the absence of pretense
They put the expectations on the man to impress while at it.
Na den u go dey hear funny funny tongues grin
Different tongues for diff ladies

Am sure you have your own unique one too wink
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Idydarling:
yeye

E pain u? grin. Am just joking. I like gals like u though bold, confident, blunt n beautiful
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Benignasweety:
I will for once atlst know how to feel like a boss and when I mean boss, I mean very bossy
like dont touch my fone!
You annoy me alot!
I have nothing to say to u!
I would definitely have a girl who loves me to be by me while am all bossy.
I would know how it feels to doubledate and take charge of all flirty chats with women.
I definitely will break alot of hearts and know wat Joy it gives to them men to do it...

Why aint dey something tangible a girl who wanna turn to a boy for jex a week reason to do other than d hurtful parts?
guys u all really have to change and become better men!
You will do all these for just a week. Some men are trying to be better men dear.
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Luciferdevil(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
LadyPrecy:

Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
I would love to be a good son to my mom, a wonderful brother to my sister and a perfect husband to my wife
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=Luciferdevil post=55513522][/quote]K
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by zeezeegal(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Will Love To Phuck Ma Man Only If He Will Be A Woman For That 1week...
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by HARDDON: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anitateddy:
If i were a man.......Lots of girls will get pregnant and heartbroken .

shocked shocked
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by VitaminB12(m): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2017
LadyPrecy:
grin Do you squirt?
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=VitaminB12 post=55578170] grin Do you squirt? [/quote shocked]
Re: If You Were To Become A Man For One Week, What Will You Do With It? by somito121(m): 1:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Chai Chai all dis ladies dat are fucking too much take am easy. benignasweety no be only boss, u for say oga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex For Revenge (wrong Turn). Only For Adult's 18+ Film / Sex With My Uncle (+18) / I Want To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.