Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Where Is The President Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The President Of Nigeria (3124 Views)

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by ayinba1(f): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2009
I emailed every senator shown on the website, via the website http://www.nassnig.org/senate/member.php?senator=99&page=8.

Last set of email addresses

On Thu, 12/31/09, MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com <MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: failure notice
To: alexclrksn@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 4:55 PM

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<sajibola@nassnig.org>:
208.97.132.73 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 <sajibola@nassnig.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown.
Giving up on 208.97.132.73.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <alexclrksn@yahoo.com>

Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:55:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: President Yar Adua
To: jucha@nassng.org, yomsal2u@yahoo.com, kya_wa@yahoo.com,
achemogu@yahoo.com, naliyu@nassnig.org, izunaso@yahoo.com,
oluwamomi@hotmail.com, sajibola@nassnig.org, twada@nassnig.org,
zkure@hotmail.com, zkure@nassnig.org

Where is the President of Nigeria?
=A0
As elected representatives of the people of Nigeria, I hope you can answer =
me. This is fast becoming an embarrassment for the country.
=A0
Thank you for your answer.
=A0
Ayinba
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by adegeorge(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2010
where else, on a sick bed silently waiting for death to take him away from the arms of a devillish wife called turai, her name sef connotes evil. she is nigerias no 1 problem now if u guys dont know.
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by OAM4J: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New year All.

@Ayinba1

Good work well done.

After the death of Abacha, I taught we have seen the end of the tunnel light. How did we get here again?
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by ayinba1(f): 2:47am On Jan 02, 2010
24 hours, Still awaiting an additional reply. I will give them today off; being a holiday
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by strangleyo: 3:03am On Jan 02, 2010
Military intervention would destroy this country.
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by ayinba1(f): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2010
Please don't laugh o or use curse words, below are 2 replies so far. this time, I did not ask permission but I deleted the email ID

--- On Mon, 1/4/10, <#######u@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Contact from
To:  <alexclrksn@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 6:20 AM

Am sure no one told you that i took him to where he is. could you please ask his wife? Thank you.

--- On Thu, 12/31/09<alexclrksn@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Contact from
To: sen.#####@yahoo.com, #####@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 1:32 PM

Name:
Email: alexclrksn@yahoo.com

And;

Subject: Re: Contact from
To: " <alexclrksn@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 8:25 AM

Ask aondo akaa

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 04:07:54 -0800 (PST)
To: <######@aol.com>
Subject: Contact from

Name:
Email: alexclrksn@yahoo.com

Both responders interestingly are from Northern Nigeria. At least not all the senators are MIA too like Mr YarAdua. Also I found it interesting that UCHE CHUkWMERIJE is a senator. What exactly is going on here?

It is time to stop blaming and cursing. Someone has to do the job, if we sit back , talk from now till kingdom come and do nothing, we will get recycled the same old filth.
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by chrisical(m): 2:47am On Jan 05, 2010
May God bring him back alive.
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by monkeyleg: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2010
@Ayinba1,

Well done. Some people have now started asking the questions all Nigerians should be asking. See link to saharareporters, also there is a facebook group asking the same question. Infact the guy running the facebook group has asked that sms messages be sent around till we get answers.

http://saharareporters.com/reports/press-releases/4727-declare-president-yaradua-missing-huriwa.html

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=228946613945

We must all do our little bit, this is what make the west and even SA different from us, but we now have a genuine opportunity to ask those questions, and really test our democracy.

One of the biggest questions we should be asking is what does our constitution say?
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by monkeyleg: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
Why cant we tell the truth for once. Please see what our country has degenerated to.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8445776.stm
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by ChapelleS: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
Who will believe if I say I know where Yar'adua is right now?
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by monkeyleg: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2010
45 days and counting. No presido.

We must keep asking questions, it is important that even if the politicians are not taken seriously, we as citizens are.

Lets not forget that it is not the president who has failed here, but the entire system in Nigeria. How can someone be gone for so long, and yet not system in place to address all the issues we have been facing. The question is, do we really have a system in place? what does the constitution say? should we be challenging our senetors and members of the house for answers, after all that is why they were elected into office. It is so frustrating that after 50yrs we still cannot get our act together.
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by rhymz(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2010
:Fellow Nigerians,it has come to my nOtice that there are speculations that I YaraDULL Ur president is dead.Well I have decided to avail myself this social ntw technology to convey to U that I,Yaradull, dey kampe,No shaking & I wont handover to my lameduck Vp.Infact I am in a Saudi hospital & as I write,I am drinking kunu & chopping Suya for breakfast.So no shaking. . .Phi Di phi
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by rhymz(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2010
:Fellow Nigerians,it has come to my nOtice that there are speculations that I YaraDULL Ur president is dead.Well I have decided to avail myself this social ntw technology to convey to U that I,Yaradull, dey kampe,No shaking & I wont handover to my lameduck Vp.Infact I am in a Saudi hospital & as I write,I am drinking kunu & chopping Suya for breakfast.So no shaking. . .Phi Di phi
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by sunboy(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2010
@ryhmz , Ur a comedian ooo, cant stop laffin
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by ayinba1(f): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2010
One more reply to my emails, again from a Northern Senator - totalling 3 replies so far.

Subject: Re: Contact from #####
To: alexclrksn@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 9:29 AM

Dear Mr Birmah
The President of Nigeria is right now in Saudi Arabia recuperating, after a very successful medical treatment. As I am writing this, he has spoken to some top government officials to thank them for their support in holding fort in his absence, and for the prayers being said by the nation for his quick recovery. We expect him back home in Nigeria very soon. I hope this answers your question.
Sen ######

Please try to send emails to these senators. It's the least we can do OR at least send emails to the ones from your senatorial district. We cannot continue to complain without action.
Re: Where Is The President Of Nigeria by distincty: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
he is nowehere to be found, NIGERIANs wake up he may have died and want to change another person to his face. so b vigilant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Massive Corruption In Nigerian Stock Exchange Audit. / United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic(pic) by Musiwa / The Newly Constructed LAGBUS Washing Plant. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.