Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction (18738 Views)

Ayobami Adebayo Wins £15,000 9mobile Prize For Literature / Oyinkan Braithwaite For International Women's Prize / 'Stay With Me': Ayobami Adebayo Listed For UK Baileys Women's Prize For Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Alaba road side barber, Alaba IPod youths have seen all your wails they will surely use your balls to test a made in Aba blender tongue

Isolo dry cleaner, pick your calls. Lol
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by bwise4godfwc: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

UNA THEY TRY ...but igbos are booss

In fact, Minus Northern Part Of Dis Country, Nigeria Would Have Being De GREATEST Country In De World.... Southern Nigeria Are Great...!!!!!
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Okezenwa:

Isolo dry cleaner, pick your calls. Lol
Afonja road side barber, how market? grin

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja road side barber, how market? grin

Dry cleaner, We will continue to help you damage everything. Lol.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
the only thing you will be damaging is your mothers skull which you will be pounding in a mortar very soon in other to get a love potion to marry a bike the bread seller grin

Have you collected your rice today

You dont even have a mother, so i wont insult a dead person. Face your dry cleaning, Isolo boys will soon cut off your head. Dirty thing
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Okezenwa:

You dont even have a mother, so i wont insult a dead person. Face your dry cleaning, Isolo boys will soon cut off your head. Dirty thing
heya why is this emotionally unstable, skull mining, head hunting, incestious, Afonja pimple prick crying all over this thread grin i have not even started with you and you are already crying by the time I am done with you, you will have both your Iya and baba's head in a mortar for love potion and Ogun owo respectively so you can charm abike into marrying you and so you can own a batcher barbing saloon instead of road side barbing that you are currently engaged in grin

Afonja stick to one narrative Mumu, it appears you are dumb and stupid at the same time, how can one be a dry cleaner and still be dirty, Mumu afonja, free education at work, oponu.

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
heya why is this emotionally unstable, skull mining, head hunting, incestious, Afonja pimple prick crying all over this thread grin i have not even started with you and you are already crying by the time I am done with you, you will have both your Iya and baba's head in a mortar for love potion and Ogun owo so you can own a batcher barring saloon instead of road side barbing grin

Afonja stick to one narrative Mumu, it appears you are dumb and stupid at the same time, how can one be a dry cleaner and still be dirty, Mumu afonja, free education at work, oponu.

[/s]

You are weak @myplaydiary. Apart from skull and mining, nothing else in your brain. I miss those real Ibo e-warriors, not weak dry cleaner like you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

You are weak @myplaydiary. Apart from skull and mining, nothing else in your brain. I miss those real Ibo e-warriors, not weak dry cleaner like you. Lol
you ain't even fired a shot yet and you talk about being weak when your head is being dissected on a tray, the only thing you do is scream dry cleaner like your life depends on it. Well it's understandable being the son of a butcher while your mother hawks oranges for livelihood, and you a poor road side barber, so it's common sight for you to recite one word till you learn a new one. grin

It's a pity a low life like you, who was born into a life of penury and misery, and your only form of civilization is coming on nairaland to read post from sane successful Igbo minds while you secretly pray to be like us.

Heya Afonja is missing Igbo's, we don't miss you pigs and not to worry we are still in Lagos so no love lost Mumu afonja. grin

Mumu, ode afonja be thinking about his life like tongue

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
you ain't even fired a short yet when your head is being dissected on a tray, the only thing you do is scream dry cleaner like your life depends on it. Well it's understandable being the son of a butcher while your mother hawks oranges for livelihood, and you a poor road side barber, so it's common sight for you to recite one word till you learn a new one. grin

It's a pity a low life like you, who was born into a life of penury and misery, and your only form of civilization in coming on nairaland to read post from sane successful Igbo minds while you secretly pray to be like us.

Heya Afonja is missing Igbo's, we don't miss you pigs and not to worry we are still in Lagos so no love lost Mumu afonja. grin

Mumu afonja Sidon like ode tongue
[/s]

What is Short cheesy I dont read trash from dumb illiterate. I can feed your ragtag family for 60 years non stop, we know you very well with that your dirty black shirt. Lmaooo. Very ugly thing, your afonja friends on your facebook now know the kinda hateful being you are, weak ass mofo.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

What is Short cheesy I dont read trash from dumb illiterate. I can feed your ragtag family for 60 years non stop, we know you very well with that your dirty black shirt. Lmaooo. Very ugly thing, your afonja friends on your facebook now know the kinda hateful being you are, weak ass mofo.
funny, this emotionally unstable Afonja is looking for help, grin while his head gets pummeled to a rock, Mumu afonja who are the "WE" you speak off? Oponu, speak for yourself, and it seems you now see Igbo spirits in black shirts while your pastors see Igbo giants, heya poor soul, I can imagine the torture you go through everyday living a life of penury, misery and anguish. Well it's a pity that's your fate you are destined to suffer and die in misery a poor blind beggar. grin

My Afonja friends you say grin they are my blood they will pick me over a curse Ekiti prick like you whose partial blindness have left your barbing saloon a shadow of its self grin Mumu afonja please the 2 thing Afonjas cant talk about where an Igbo man stand is wealth and education we thump them on both of these so try again, poor blind barber cheesy

This is how your poor soul will end

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 3:35am On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
funny, this emotionally unstable Afonja is looking for help, grin while his head gets pummeled to a rock, Mumu afonja who are the "WE" you speak off? Oponu, speak for yourself, and it seems you now see Igbo spirits in black shirts while your pastors see Igbo giants, heya poor soul, I can imagine the torture you go through everyday living a life of penury, misery and anguish. Well it's a pity that's your fate you are destined to suffer and die in misery a poor blind beggar. grin

My Afonja friends you say grin they are my blood they will pick me over a curse Ekiti prick like you whose partial blindness have left your barbing saloon a shadow of its self grin Mumu afonja please the 2 thing Afonjas cant talk about where an Igbo man stand is wealth and education we thump them on both of these so try again, poor blind barber cheesy

This is how your poor soul will end
[/s]

Same boring meme. You just rant for nothing, no one cares to read your repetitive trash. You are very boring just like your messed up life. Step up your game, we are dealing your pathetic self already offline. Soon you will regret the day your mother cursed you. Kill yourself if you dont like the "WE". Lmaoooo. Osu cannibalistic flat head.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

Same boring meme. You just rant for nothing, no one cares to read your repetitive trash. You are very boring just like your messed up life. Step up your game, we are dealing your pathetic self already offline. Soon you will regret the day your mother cursed you. Kill yourself if you dont like the "WE". Lmaoooo. Osu cannibalistic flat head.
heya the poor blind barber could not sleep last night, stayed up all night to type that piece of crap, lame poo you got there, Mumu Afonja. You can keep crying all you want but I wouldn't stop pummeling your head to a rock till you do that which you were destined to do before you die, take iya and baba to Alfa and do the needful, that's what you are destined to do even though it wouldn't add any value to you because of your ancestral curse, you will still die a poor blind roadside barber, who used his father for ogun owo and his mothers organs for a love potion in other to charm and marry abike a bread seller. tongue

Better go seek the services of your Alfa to grow your roadside saloon or are you still feeling insecure about depositing you mothers skull like you father did his mother grin crying baby Afonja, you never see something, stop writing that crap about non existent offline shit, you are just a chewing gum in a whores mouth and can get spit out anytime, that's why you keep saying the "we" trash cause you are nothing on your own tongue just a poor blind barber. grin

Mumu afonja that still lives in his fathers house at 39 and will be turning 40 on Easter Monday grin

Mumu afonja this is what you look like when you throw curse words grin

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
heya the poor blind barber could not sleep last night, stayed up all night to type that piece of crap, lame poo you got there, Mumu Afonja. You can keep crying all you want but I wouldn't stop pummeling your head to a rock till you do that which you were destined to do before you die, take iya and baba to Alfa and do the needful, that's what you are destined to do even though it wouldn't add any value to you because of your ancestral curse, you will still die a poor blind roadside barber, who used his father for ogun owo and his mothers organs for a love potion in other to charm and marry abike a bread seller. tongue

Better go seek the services of your Alfa to grow your roadside saloon or are you still feeling insecure about depositing you mothers skull like you father did his mother grin crying baby Afonja, you never see something, stop writing that crap about non existent offline shit, you are just a chewing gum in a whores mouth and can get spit out anytime, that's why you keep say the we trash cause you are nothing on your own tongue just a poor blind barber. grin

Mumu afonja that still lives in his fathers house at 39 and will be turning 40 on Easter Monday grin

Mumu afonja this is what you look like when you throw curse words grin
[/s]

Ezenwa the dry cleaner, still boring. Say something new, we will always torment your cursed souls. Now post another irrelevant meme with the usual skull and mining. Very weak osu.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

Ezenwa the dry cleaner, still boring. Say something new, we will always torment your cursed souls. Now post another irrelevant meme with the usual skull and mining. Very weak osu.
Oladipo, the poor road side barber, why are you so pained about the skull mining and head hunting facts, are they lies or do you want picture evidence? Don't worry very soon the police will publish your pictures with you holding your mothers skulls in your hands when you get caught grin

Now tell me are these images my making poor blind barber, Mumu afonja. tongue

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
Oladipo, the poor road side barber, why are you so pained about the skull mining and head hunting facts, are they lies or do you want picture evidence? Don't worry very soon the police will publish your pictures with you holding your mothers skulls in your hands when you get caught grin

Now tell me are these images my making poor blind barber, Mumu afonja. tongue
[/s]

Same weak jabs. May Oladipo and Okechukwu Ezenwa die a miserable death soon, same with all Ezenwa family. Lets say amen. Lol
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

Same weak jabs. May Oladipo and Okechukwu Ezenwa die a miserable death soon, same with all Ezenwa family. Lets say amen. Lol
chai chai chai e pain am heya... the poor barber now results to crying for refuge

Afonja ntor, crying wouldn't save you on this thread grin

While you mourn your loss Accept my sympathy, tongue

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:

Lmao. Say amen and stop hiding behind useless meme. I can as well spam the forum with useless victim of biafra war but i dont hate Ibos but only hate hungry bigots like you that insult those that help your miserable life offline. Okechukwu Ezenwa of Byte dry cleaning, Isolo is an armed robber/kidnapper- google.com. May Okechukwu Ezenwa die a miserable death. Lol
wow I am impressed I just googled byte laundry, and it appears to be more than a just a laundromat, but also a mega supermarket with food retail chains and industrial laundromat not just in isolo, but with branches in VI, festac, Ajao Estate, Magodo, lekki, Ajah and more locations they are even on Vconnect and every other ecommerce and directory portal in Nigeria grin so why were you painting that hardworking Igbo mans business like your road side saloon, afonja and jealousy sha.

So na that kind business man you dey call ordinary dry cleaner infact make I epp the guy swear for you, e no go better for you and your generation oya talk amen grin

Oya go back to skull mining jare mumu

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha. Okechukwu is running mad already, laugh wan kill me. Okechukwu Ezenwa of 66, Sijuwola str. Isolo is an armed robber, drug pusher and kidnapper-google.com. Ezenwa family will all die a miserable death, lets say amen broda. Lol
Seun obinnau lalastical mynd44 come and see this Afonja trying to tarnish a legitimate Igbo mans business, the guy might not even know nairaland exist yet his business is been linked with kidnapping and robbery on nairaland, so do the needful. It just like linking Ebano and Roban store with crime on Nairaland mods do the needful.

So over to you Afonja now that you have christened me with a beautiful royal name, business and address can you please tell me more about yourself grin and what you do... cheesy but Afonja I thought you said I was a dirty dry cleaner who wears black shirts now I own a chain of successful businesses and also into kidnapping, drug pushing and armed robbery. Mumu afonja use your brain, stick to one narrative. tongue

Skull miner grin have you finally settled into any of the designated IDP camps

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
come and see this Afonja trying to tarnish a legitimate Igbo mans business, the guy might not even know nairaland exist yet his business is been linked with kidnapping and robbery on nairaland, so do the needful. It just like linking Ebano and Roban store with crime on Nairaland mods do the needful.

So over to you Afonja now that you have christened me with a beautiful royal name, business and address can you please tell me more about yourself grin and what you do... cheesy

Skull miner grin have you finally settled into any of the designated IDP camps
[/s]

Buhahaha. So you can cry to the mods, afonja people helped your cursed family and you are online insulting them daily. We will make sure you cry till you kill yourself just like your worthless father. Its already on google server and we are sharing to your facebook friends too. Go ask dozzy that had to ran away from nairaland and begged all his afonja friends.

Okechukwu Ezenwa of 66, Sijuwola str. Isolo is an armed robber, kidnapper and ritualist. -google.com. May Okechukwu Ezenwa die a miserable death. Amen.
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2017
NEWS- OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by afonjaheadhunt: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

Buhahaha. So you can cry to the mods, afonja people helped your cursed family and you are online insulting them daily. We will make sure you cry till you kill yourself just like your worthless father. Its already on google server and we are sharing to your facebook friends too. Go ask dozzy that had to ran away from nairaland and begged all his afonja friends.

Okechukwu Ezenwa of 66, Sijuwola str. Isolo is an armed robber, kidnapper and ritualist. -google.com. May Okechukwu Ezenwa die a miserable death. Amen.
grin grin grin who is dozzy again, so are you trying to tell me dozzy oil was also a Nairalander Mumu grow sense, stay here yapping while byte keeps stacking, him no send you, he does not know you exist, I only called the mods cause the guy in question has no link with my moniker, I know where you got the informations that you are fronting, but I left you to keep using it to fool yourself till you started believing your own lies, so keep fronting the data that was use to resgister a site grin grin and be feeling like a hacker, if those data were correct why have you not been able to link it with any FB or social media account like you have been trying to do? And why have you not started posting pictures like you did the so called dozzy tongue

Continue in your delusions no be only byte na alomo bitters, Mumu afonja. cheesy

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
afonjaheadhunt:
grin grin grin who is dozzy again, so are you trying to tell me dozzy oil was also a Nairalanders Mumu grow sense, stay here yapping while byte keeps stacking, him no send you, he does not know you exist, I only called the mods cause the guy in question has no link with my moniker, I know where you got the informations that you are fronting, but I left you to keep using it to fool yourself till you started believing your own lies, so keep fronting the data that was use to resgister a site grin grin and be feeling like a hacker, if those data were correct why have you not been able to link it with any FB or social media account like you have been trying to do? And why have you not started posting pictures like you did the so called dozzy tongue

Continue in your delusions no be only byte na alomo bitters, Mumu afonja. cheesy
[/s]

Are you tired of crying to the mods? Posting pictures here will resort to a ban, you aint smart. We are doing the damage offline and you will forever regret it. No need for your tears Okechukwu.

NEWS-    OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2017
NEWS-    OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2017
NEWS- BYTE LAUNDRY, ISOLO. OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2017
NEWS-  BYTE LAUNDRY, ISOLO.  OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM
Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
afonja heya you are still crying continue but you are boring me with your repetitive post, if you have downloaded everything in your cone skull, just go to sleep and grow sense instead crying like a broken record.

Emotionally unstable Afonja pimple prick grin tongue cry baby Afonja ntor tongue

Heya I have badly battered your ego, ntor.

You are the one begging the mods and even reporting my posts. You think hiding behind some useless meme will save you. Kill yourself if you are mad at my post, i wont stop spamming it and exposing your foolish self to the world. Once we are done with google, then we move to plan B. Brace up Okechukwu. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction by Okezenwa: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2017
[size=16pt]NEWS-    OKECHUKWU EZENWA OF 66, SIJUWOLA STREET. ISOLO LAGOS. IS AN ARMED ROBBER, KIDNAPPER, RITUALIST, DRUG PUSHER AND CRIMINAL WANTED BY FEDERAL SARS - GOOGLE.COM[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi / EREBUS -The Evil At Heart (Spy Thriller) / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.