Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,413 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. (18543 Views)

I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men – Nigerian Lady / Diffrence Between Love Making And Fu»k..wch Do U Prefer / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Diffrence between OLOSHO, ASHOMU AND ASHAWO. Lagos case study.

If i start to talk......
Lol... No time, lets's go

I will start from the least to the most
ASHOMU

Hmmmn.... It means 'carefully handpicked'

You'll agree with me that there are some set of ladies on your street that aint bad though.
Some of them are easy to get while some are not at all, depending on your packaging.

ASHOMU's are not too difficult to have ´issues´ with. They are those slay queens on your street that you can always chyke. Some of them will turn you down but most of them are quick to 'do' you.

You dont spend much on street girls
Depending on how you potray yourself.

ASHAWO

HMMM, have you ever been to Ipodo Ikeja area before?

They are called ´bend down select´.... This time around stand and choose your specs.

You dont need much to have things with any of them....

Ranging from #500.. They all have their categories.

OLOSHO

This is the highest category.

Ive seen many people who refers to anybody whom ways aint pure (you know what i mean) OLOSHO'S. This is not correct.

OLOSHO'S are those ones who have their payments like 2million upwards

Remember that government official who paid a certain lady billions of naira just for no reason.... That dasukigate stuff na

Remember that lady who accused a popular pastor of having ...... With her.... Hian! The issue is still very hot sha. `ETEBO´ or what is her name sef.

Those ones are called OLOSHO, not all these 'smellos' that ca?nt even afford to buy a car.

Do you know what "OSHOle" means in Yoruba language?
Means.... Ritual money.

So learn the category.

Drabeey wrote this....

Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by mejai(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
ok! what is d latest btwn usa and north korea? guess d person below me can answer

1 Like

Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by itzmoni(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nothing yet oo....but make buhari nor just try put mouth sha...
Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by FelixFelicis(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Blah
Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by tstx(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigerians are Bored
Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
physco
Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
physco

hope u are not referring to me
Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by buffalowings: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
very enlightening topic
tiri gbosa for op

about the us north Korea conflict

a carrier( those massive ships where warplanes can take off and land) has been sent to the area to de-escalate the tension

not like a war is looming
more like the us is flexing her muscle

mejai:
ok! what is d latest btwn usa and north korea? guess d person below me can answer
Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by kunlexy1759(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hian!
Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
2 million wetin?? Will I cúm gold?
Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Drabeey:

hope u are not referring to me
I'm referring to whoever made this post
Re: Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
lilbest4:
2 million wetin?? Will I cúm gold?

THAT IS WHY PUNNANY GET LEVELS

(1) (Reply)

Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.