Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women (18542 Views)

I Hate Women So So Much..... / MOST Things That Men Do In Bed That Women Hate...[women Speaks] / Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2012
1. We are told that society owed us a hot girl.
Does it seem like men feel kind of entitled to sex? Does it seem like we react to rejection with the maturity of a child being denied a toy?

Well, you have to keep in mind that what we learn as kids is really hard to deprogram as an adult. And what we learned as kids is that we males are each owed, and will eventually be awarded, a beautiful woman.

We were told this by every movie, TV show, novel, comic book, video game and song we encountered. When the Karate Kid wins the tournament, his prize is a trophy and Elisabeth Shue. Neo saves the world and is awarded Trinity. Marty McFly gets his dream girl, John McClane gets his ex-wife back, Keanu "Speed" Reeves gets Sandra Bullock, Shia LaBeouf gets Megan Fox in Transformers, Iron Man gets Pepper Potts, the hero in Avatar gets the hottest Na'vi, Shrek gets Fiona, Bill Murray gets Sigourney Weaver in Ghostbusters, Frodo gets Sam, WALL-E gets EVE ... and so on.

Hell, at the end of An Officer and a Gentleman, Richard Gere walks into the lady's workplace and just carries her out like he's picking up a suit at the dry cleaner.

And then we have Star Wars, where Luke starts out getting Princess Leia (in The Empire Strikes Back), but then as Han Solo became a fan favorite, George Lucas realized he had to award her to him instead (forcing him to write the "She's secretly Luke's sister" thing into Return of the Jedi, even though it meant adding the weird incest vibe to Empire). With Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling played with the convention by having the beautiful girl get awarded to the sidekick character Ron, but she made it a central conflict in the story that Ron is constantly worried that, since Harry is the main character, Hermione will be awarded to him instead.

In each case, the woman has no say in this -- compatibility doesn't matter, prior relationships don't matter, nothing else factors in. If the hero accomplishes his goals, he is awarded his favorite female. Yes, there will be dialogue that maybe makes it sound like the woman is having doubts, and she will make noises like she is making the decision on her own. But we, as the audience, know that in the end the hero will "get the girl," just as we know that at the end of the month we're going to "get our paycheck." Failure to award either is breaking a societal contract. The girl can say what she wants, but we all know that at the end, she will wind up with the hero, whether she knows it or not.

And now you see the problem. From birth we're taught that we're owed a beautiful girl. We all think of ourselves as the hero of our own story, and we all (whether we admit it or not) think we're heroes for just getting through our day.

So it's very frustrating, and I mean frustrating to the point of violence, when we don't get what we're owed. A contract has been broken. These women, by exercising their own choices, are denying it to us. It's why every Nice Guy is shocked to find that buying gifts for a girl and doing her favors won't win him sex. It's why we go to "slut" and "LovePeddler" as our default insults -- we're not mad that women enjoy sex. We're mad that women are distributing to other people the sex that they owed us.

Yes, the women in these stories are being portrayed as wonderful and beautiful and perfect. But remember, there are two ways to dehumanize someone: by dismissing them, and by idolizing them.

#4. We're Trained from Birth to See You as Decoration

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with putting a pretty girl on the cover of a magazine or posing her next to a shiny new car. The pretty girl gets a good job, men want her, women want to be her, everybody is happy. Right?

The problem is that it goes way deeper than that.
Yes, even in that setting, when judging a female for a position on the highest court in the land, our instinct is still to judge her suitability as a sex partner. It's the first thing we notice. And you could just write that off as a bunch of douches being shallow, but then you have to realize how all of society has conformed to this. Forget about objectification in the media or fashion industry -- go to a diner, they've got the pretty girl waiting tables. Go to a department store, they'll have a pretty girl selling you pants.

See, that's the difference. With men, there are some scenarios where it stops mattering how he looks. With women, it always matters. In a comedy movie, the male wacky sidekick can be the chubby Zach Galifianakis or the nearly deformed Steve Buscemi. But if the female wacky sidekick isn't attractive, like the overweight Melissa McCarthy in Bridesmaids, then every scene needs to be about how ugly and fat and mannish she is. That has to be the core of her character.

#3. We Think You're Conspiring With Our Boners to Ruin Us
... aka, Why Do You Think the Garden of Eden Story Has a Snake?

First, you need to understand something about the unique love/hate relationship men have with their joysticks.
Do you remember that story about police having to free a guy who got his dick stuck while humping a pool filter? Or that other guy who got stuck humping a park bench, or the other guy who got stuck humping a picnic table? Or that judge who got caught jerking off while on the bench listening to testimony?

"Do me a solid and bring that one chick with the huge boobs back up to testify."

You see this type of story come up a lot -- check your local police blotter. And they all have something in common: They're all guys.

Seriously, do a Google search for "masturbating in public library." Notice something in common with all of those stories? They're all dudes. Obviously I'm not saying women don't pleasure themselves (every single study would prove me a liar); I'm saying that men are far, far more likely to engage in extremely high-risk masturbation in public. They're more likely to do it at work, and they're more likely to do it in situations where they could go to jail.

It makes absolutely no sense. All calculation of risk goes out the window. Why?

It's because, in males more so than females, the sex drive is completely detached from the rest of the personality. The part of the male brain that worries about job security or money or social reputation or legal consequences has almost no veto power over the sex drive. You've heard guys say they were "thinking with their dick" or "I was thinking with the little brain" or "I took an order from Captain Bonerhelmet." That's what they're referring to.

Science doesn't seem to totally understand why the "base urges" part of the brain reacts differently in men. Maybe it's just a matter of having 10 times as much testosterone in their system, or maybe society has trained us to be like this, or maybe we're all spoiled children. My theory is that evolution needs males who will stay Hot even in times of crisis or distress, and thus cuts off the brain's ability to tamp down those urges. Whatever -- nailing down the cause isn't the point. The point is that a man can be giving the eulogy at his own grandmother's funeral, and if there is a girl in the front row showing cleavage, he will be imagining himself pressing those boobs in his face, with his own dead grandmother not five feet away.

#2. We Feel Like Manhood Was Stolen from Us at Some Point
Guys love that character because he's doing what, on some level, we all wish we could do. It's also why you have all of these ad campaigns desperately appealing to males who fear that they've lost their masculinity.

You know how every comedy has that stock character of the womanizing, amoral guy who just says what he thinks all the time, and cares only about himself? Joey in Friends, Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men, Sterling Archer in Archer, Gob in Arrested Development, Ashton Kutcher's character in That '70s Show, Michael in our Web series, the title character in my books?

Guys love that character because he's doing what, on some level, we all wish we could do. It's also why you have all of these ad campaigns desperately appealing to males who fear that they've lost their masculinity ("If you use a competitor's product, we're going to have to take away your Man Card!"wink

See, every single male can remember the first time, when he was 5 or 6 years old, he showed his penis to a stranger and everybody started freaking the hell out. He can remember the first time he got in trouble for hitting somebody, for peeing in public, for trying to jump off some high object or set something on fire. All of the core male urges, all the suggestions whispered to us by Darth Penis, all of it gets us in trouble.

And, when we get nostalgic for the past, we always dress it up in some ridiculous fantasy like 300, where everybody is shirtless and screaming and hacking things with swords. We are fed this idea that at one time, this is how the world was -- all of these impulses that have been getting us grounded and sent to detention from kindergarten on used to be not only allowed, but celebrated.

And then at some point, women took it all away.

A once-great world of heroes and strength and warriors and cigars and crude jokes has been replaced by this world of grumpy female supervisors looming over our cubicle to hand us a memo about sending off-color jokes via email. Yes, that entire narrative is a grossly skewed and self-serving version of how society actually evolved. It doesn't matter.

The result is a combination of frustration and humiliation and powerlessness that makes us want to get it back in the only way we know how: with petty, immature acts of meanness.

#1. We Feel Powerless
I don't know what it's like to be a woman. I haven't been one in a long time. So as a result, it's not easy for me to describe what it's like to be a man, because I don't know what you're using for context. I'm going to do my best:

Did you ever watch old cartoons where a character is starving on a desert island, and when another character approaches, he's so hungry that he imagines the other character as a talking piece of food?

It's like that for most men, most of the time. We're starving, and all women are various types of food. Only instead of food, it's sex. And we're trying to conduct our everyday business around the fact that we're trying to renew our driver's license with a talking pair of boobs. So, from about age 13 on, around 90 percent of our energy and discipline is devoted to overcoming this, to behave like civilized human beings and not like stray dogs in a meat market. One where instead of eating the meat, they want to hump it.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_19785_5-ways-modern-men-are-trained-to-hate-women.html#ixzz2IYLr7FoU

15 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ea7(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
cracked?
read it.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by busybee24: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2012
Brilliant post! looking forward to the rest

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Rocktation(f): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2012
fellis: 1. We are told that society owed us a hot girl.

These women, by exercising their own choices, are denying it to us. It's why every Nice Guy (or not) is shocked to find that buying gifts for a girl and doing her favors won't win him sex. It's why we go to "slut" and "LovePeddler" as our default insults

BINGO.

3 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:37am On Apr 16, 2012
Nice. Read it on cracked.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Onegai(f): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2012
Very true, as a female, I'm even guilty of this. There's this guy on my case, at first I wasn't interested, then tried (but got nothing out of it and no money was spent). We drifted (he's very neurotic) and he came back. Already, he's come up with an offer to help me get a job, but complains that I don't talk to him a lot. I'm not into him. We have the same neurotic tendency, so watching him made me understand why guys had run from me in the past. If you must be nice to anyone, be nice just because. Not expecting her/him to like you.

5 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2012
fellis: 1. We are told that society owed us a hot girl.
Does it seem like men feel kind of
entitled to sex? Does it seem like
we react to rejection with the
maturity of a child being denied a
toy?
Well, you have to keep in mind
that what we learn as kids is really
hard to deprogram as an adult. And what we learned as kids is that we males are each owed, and will eventually be awarded, a beautiful woman.

We were told this by every movie,
TV show, novel, comic book, video
game and song we encountered.
When the Karate Kid wins the
tournament, his prize is a trophy
and Elisabeth Shue. Neo saves the
world and is awarded Trinity.
Keanu "Speed" Reeves gets Sandra Bullock, Shia LaBeouf gets Megan Fox in Transformers, Iron Man gets Pepper Potts, the hero in Avatar gets the hottest Na'vi, Shrek gets Fiona, WALL-E gets EVE ... and so on.
Hell, at the end of An Officer and a
Gentleman, Richard Gere walks into the lady's workplace and just
carries her out like he's picking up a suit at the dry cleaner.

With HarryPotter, J.K. Rowling played with the convention by having the beautiful girl get awarded to the sidekick character Ron, but she made it a central conflict in the story that Ron
is constantly worried that, since
Harry is the main character,
Hermione will be awarded to him
instead.
In each case, the woman has no
say in this -- compatibility doesn't
matter, prior relationships don't
matter, nothing else factors in. If
the hero accomplishes his goals, he is awarded his favorite female. Yes, there will be dialogue that maybe makes it sound like the woman is having doubts, and she will make noises like she is making the decision on her own. But we, as the audience, know that in the end the hero will "get the girl," just as we know that at the end of the month we're going to "get our paycheck."
Failure to award either is breaking
a societal contract. The girl can say
what she wants, but we all know
that at the end, she will wind up
with the hero, whether she knows it or not.

And now you see the problem.
From birth we're taught that we're
owed a beautiful girl. We all think
of ourselves as the hero of our own story, and we all (whether we
admit it or not) think we're heroes
for just getting through our day.
So it's very frustrating, and I mean
frustrating to the point of violence,
when we don't get what we're
owed. A contract has been broken.
These women, by exercising their
own choices, are denying it to us.
It's why every Nice Guy is shocked
to find that buying gifts for a girl
and doing her favors won't win him sex. It's why we go to "slut" and "LovePeddler" as our default insults --
we're not mad that women enjoy sex. We're mad that women are distributing to other people the sex that they owed us.
Yes, the women in these stories are being portrayed as wonderful and beautiful and perfect. But
remember, there are two ways to dehumanize someone: by dismissing them, and by idolizing
them.
Hold up hold up! I beg to differ. If I feel like men are entitled to sex its because yes men are entitled to sex( same as women) the tools are there to be used not to be looked at. U make it sound like no one knew about scoring beautiful women and needing sex before the invention of movies. Giving of gifts and favours is one way of trying to win a woman's heart and get the sex too. Its not a guaranteed method but it works for many if it doesnt work for you then cut ur losses and re-strategize or quit simple. Its been said to who much is given much is expected so when a guy starts giving a woman gifts, the woman should have the good sense too to say no, not try to justify her greed with some BS about exercising her BS choice. He who pays the piper its been said dictates the tune when u get paid ure automatically sold and ur choices fail to become priority. It happens in the office environment why don't these same chics exercise their rights in their offices and choose to come to work when they feel like.

13 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by 190: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2012
Uhmm whos harry Cutter undecided
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by bernfame(f): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
I wonder where my hero is... undecided
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
Babzilla:
Hold up hold up! I beg to differ. If I feel like men are entitled to sex its because yes men are entitled to sex( same as women) the tools are there to be used not to be looked at. U make it sound like no one knew about scoring beautiful women and needing sex before the invention of movies. Giving of gifts and favours is one way of trying to win a woman's heart and get the sex too. Its not a guaranteed method but it works for many if it doesnt work for you then cut ur losses and re-strategize or quit simple. Its been said to who much is given much is expected so when a guy starts giving a woman gifts, the woman should have the good sense too to say no, not try to justify her greed with some BS about exercising her BS choice. He who pays the piper its been said dictates the tune when u get paid ure automatically sold and ur choices fail to become priority. It happens in the office environment why don't these same chics exercise their rights in their offices and choose to come to work when they feel like.
I guess what you're saying is that you are entitled to sexx if you pay the woman for it or if you 'give her gifts'. No one's arguing that. . . . . . .that's not even the message OP was trying to pass across.
@190,
where did you see harry cutter?

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
busybee24: Brilliant post! looking forward to the rest
thank you ma'am.
Will try to post the other parts later.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by skillet(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2012
fels ure lookin at dis wrong way. when we write these movies, we are actualy writin bout damsels in distres. u see d hero saves d day, gets d grl +whom he saved, thank u+ and they ride nto d sunset. to live hapili eva afta. sex is wht hapens in d heat of d moment. most times in real life u girls re more trouble dan u re worth. always lookin 4 adventure. nd getin in trouble. mschew. by d way hari porter is gay. am i d only one who thinks so?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 05, 2012
^^but Pepper Potts and eve from Wall-E weren't damsels in distress. . . . But I understand your point though.
LOL,harry potter wasn't gay. He had a girlfriend in the movie. Who he later married.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
Absolutly idiotic thread. OP your a dumbass
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its only when i started researching gender topics on the internet that i saw the true depth of human stupity and one sidedness. lemme break this down for you

Does it seem like men feel kind of
entitled to sex? Does it seem like
we react to rejection with the
maturity of a child being denied a
toy?
Well, you have to keep in mind
that what we learn as kids is really
hard to deprogram as an adult. And what we learned as kids is that we males are each owed, and will eventually be awarded, a beautiful woman.
Did Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, and The Little Murmaid etc etc etc... not teach girls that they deserve a prince charming?

The funny thing about most males is even though they are men themselves, they are incapable of looking at gender relations from a neutral objective standpoint and see things with exactly the same bias as women do. You say that men are "bad at reacting to rejection" have you ever stopped to think that maybe that is the way everyone reacts to rejection? Have you ever seen how a woman acts when shes rejected, have you ever had your car vandalized? The only difference is that males are expected to make the first moves, and thus get rejected more. Such facts are so obvious, yet the average E-intellectual will miss them every time.

And now you see the problem.
From birth we're taught that we're
owed a beautiful girl. We all think
of ourselves as the hero of our own story, and we all (whether we
admit it or not) think we're heroes
for just getting through our day.
So it's very frustrating, and I mean
frustrating to the point of violence ,
when we don't get what we're
owed. A contract has been broken.
These women, by exercising their
own choices, are denying it to us.
It's why every Nice Guy is shocked
to find that buying gifts for a girl
and doing her favors won't win him sex. It's why we go to "slut" and "LovePeddler" as our default insults --
we're not mad that women enjoy sex. We're mad that women are distributing to other people the sex that they owed us.
Yes, the women in these stories are being portrayed as wonderful and beautiful and perfect. But
remember, there are two ways to dehumanize someone: by dismissing them, and by idolizing
them.
Maybe you could do us all a favor and speak about yourself specifically? So called 'nice guys' are taught by society that being a kiss-ass spineless Mangina is what women want, its not. Thats why these guys end up angry, they do what women say they want, but get no results. To be honest their frustration is justifiable because they see dudes who don't do half the stuff they do ending up with the best women, then have to listen to these same women complain about such men, but still not give the nice guy a chance. It has nothing to do with your idiotic idea that men "feel like they are entitled to beautiful women" maybe that is just you, but the sociological evidence does not support that.

And one more thing @ the bolded violence? seriously?... they are not going to get violent because some women rejected them, thats why they are called 'nice guys' you dumbass.

11 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: Its only when i started researching gender topics on the internet that i saw the true depth of human stupity and one sidedness. lemme break this down for you

Did Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, and The Little Murmaid etc etc etc... not teach girls that they deserve a prince charming?To be honest their frustration is justifiable because they see dudes who don't do half the stuff they do ending up with the best women, then have to listen to these same women complain about such men, but still not give the nice guy a chance. It has nothing to do with your idiotic idea that men "feel like they are entitles to beautiful women" maybe that is just you, but the sociological evidence does not support that.

So much anger is in you young man.
You need to calm down and let the spirit of the universe flow gently through you.
It is unwise to waste your chakra on your sexist missions.
Use it for the betterment of the universe.
That is the way of the shinobi.

13 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Oh shut up, is that how you act when someone pulverizes your entire post to dust?

"Sexism mysogeny bla bla bla", there was once a time when those words meant something, then dumbass gender-confused manbytches like fellis came along.

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: Oh shut up, is that how you act when someone pulverizes your entire post to dust?
"Sexism mysogeny bla bla bla", there was once a time when those words meant something, then dumbass gender-confused manbytches like fellis came along.

Lol. . . .but I cannot shut up. I am not talking; I am typing.
Or do you talk while you type? Is that the reason why you think everyone else is also talking?

Also, you didn't pulverise shyt. All you did was cry about how no one wants to join you in your sexist campaigns. Have some kleenex for your tears

10 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
fellis... we are getting off subject.

why don't you logically respond to my actual points? grin ( if you can)
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
#Sigh
Ok.
I had lost interest in this thread b4 but since you asked
Plarp: Its only when i started researching gender topics on the internet that i saw the true depth of human stupity and one sidedness.

Hmmm. . . .I see. . . .

Did Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, and The Little Murmaid etc etc etc... not teach girls that they deserve a prince charming?
yup, they did that, but then again those books always potrayed the princesses as well behaved, good girls, that were always doing right and were loved by all. I don't think it is a bad thing to teach children that they deserve a prince charming if they behave like the girls in the books.
The funny thing about most males is even though they are men themselves, they are incapable of looking at gender relations from a neutral objective standpoint and see things with exactly the same bias as women do. You say that men are "bad at reacting to rejection" have you ever stopped to think that maybe that is the way everyone reacts to rejection? Have you ever seen how a woman acts when shes rejected, have you ever had your car vandalized? The only difference is that males are expected to make the first moves, and thus get rejected more. Such facts are so obvious, yet the average E-intellectual will miss them every time.

Actually there is no statistic or research that shows which gender is worse at handling rejection, so we can't conclude whether men are worse than women. The article isn't even saying men are worse, it is simply saying that a lot of men tend to handle rejection badly because they feel that they are entitled to the best women and don't deserve to be rejected.

Maybe you could do us all a favor and speak about yourself specifically? So called 'nice guys' are taught by society that being a kiss-ass spineless Mangina is what women want, its not. Thats why these guys end up angry, they do what women say they want, but get no results. To be honest their frustration is justifiable because they see dudes who don't do half the stuff they do ending up with the best women, then have to listen to these same women complain about such men, but still not give the nice guy a chance. It has nothing to do with your idiotic idea that men "feel like they are entitled to beautiful women" maybe that is just you, but the sociological evidence does not support that.

Firstly, the post by OP didn't say that every single nice guy on earth gets frustrated because they thought they were entitled to the beautiful girl. It also isn't saying that there aren't nice guys who get frustrated because they do what women like but get no results (or whatever reason you stated up there). What was written there wasn't an absolute and it wasn't talking about the entirety of men. Of course there are men who would get frustrated because of the reason you stated, there are also men who would get frustrated because they thought they were entitled to the hot girl. Both cases are possible.

And one more thing @ the bolded violence? seriously?... they are not going to get violent because some women rejected them, thats why they are called 'nice guys' you dumbass.

Nice people can turn violent when pushed hard enough. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Arsenate(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: fellis... we are getting off subject.

why don't you logically respond to my actual points? grin ( if you can)
lol, she obviously can't. Your logic was rather too much for her...don't get your hopes high, pal.

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by mascot87(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
space booked for comment

After reading through the thread, Abeg no comment joo
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by aglomar: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
I can't seem to get d object of d thread. Men have been known to have irrational love for women, even a former king of Britain once abdicated his throne to marry his babe.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by cap28: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
this trash does not belong on a nigerian forum because majority of nigerian men do not think like that, some of the posts being put up on NL have absolutely no bearing on nigerian society because the nigerian value system and culture is totally different from waht applies in the west, therefore to post these type of posts in my view is a complete and utter waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by mascot87(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
bernfame: I wonder where my hero is... undecided
Dont look too far, I am here dear grin
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ajoguegbe(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
Speechless
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
WTH? Front page? Na wa for you o, muki. I didn't even copy the complete article to paste here sef. grin
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Abrantie: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Must we read all that feminist nonsense?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mtcheeew. We don't have time and energy to hate women. We just lash them at will and have them prepare meals for us cool

If they refuse? Then they can become independent Oprah wanabes

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by VirginFinder: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Fellis!

Aren't you supposed to be female?

First, it was ogusbaba, now you.

What's happening here?

na wa o!
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by xworks0002: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Libkid(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
And this made d frontpage.wat are d criteria 4 appearing on the frontpage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.