Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

#BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour (48314 Views)

Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amberon:
Marvis you didn't need that long necklace.

E b like say u blind.
Na Marvis b dat or Debie?
Shine your eye oo grin
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by ojobabafemi(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Did Anybody noticed Efe and Marvis are wearing same attire?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by Bigsteveg(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
celestialAgent:
Marvis too fine abeg
Am trying to understand the connection between her and the glasses. She doesn't remove it at all
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by 9cbaby(f): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
mummyson26:
I know efe go dey sample dis bisola girl
my thought too
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tboss is a born celebrity. The rest are just there.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amberon:
Marvis you didn't need that long necklace.

Jesus of Oyingbo!!!!!

Is it Marvis that is wearing the long necklace of Debris abi na Debbie rise?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by pweetiedee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
talk2saintify:
this onetboss is looking like ma grandmother?? angry angry

I still think Debbie is prettier than Tboss.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by pweetiedee(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
emrain:
Tboss is a born celebrity. The rest are just there.

How?

Cos she looks like someone that just tags along.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by luswitz(f): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
veekid:
Mehn I just like Marvis for no reason
same here.. I just dont understand...
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by lavadon(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin

Tboss should be in Romania by now with her private jet owners

Tboss is a Fake and mumu Jezebelic woman----Reuben Abati grin grin grin
. See this one
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deeypeey:
na wa oo...ds show don end na..enuf of this BBN threads everywhr...make we face real naija issues...Buhari is starting to think we ve forgotten him again oo..
btw...whats that thing T-Boss is wearing?
show Don end, show Don end bla bla bla. Are there no other topics for you to visit?

Th fact that u don't like something does not mean others won't. So clear road
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2017
pweetiedee:

How?

Cos she looks like someone that just tags along.

Look again. She's got the charisma. The rest are just ass kissers
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by Kaymaxine(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Which one of them get both mouth and body odour?
you
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by Amberon: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Is that why you are disturbing Jesus?
Dilish007:

Jesus of Oyingbo!!!!!

Is it Marvis that is wearing the long necklace of Debris abi na Debbie rise?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by quinndez(f): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Look at that white bissh famzing efe, do you notice her fingers around his waist area in the first pic?

Efe's hand on her shoulder in the same pic 1,pic 4 and last pic. In fact in the last pic, she wasn't even titlted towards him yet he rested on her.

They've all moved on, you should do the same o. Before you die on top TBoss matter. #BossNation Queen T keep giving them something to hate and talk about. We love you bae

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by celestialAgent(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Am trying to understand the connection between her and the glasses. She doesn't remove it at all
I guess she just understand what fits her. She has a big forehead and the glasses help to deviate attention from the forehead and straight to her beautiful hair. I guess she just understand what works for her beauty.

Unlike one (TBoss) who does not knw she look more beautiful without the nose ring.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour by Bigsteveg(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ohh
celestialAgent:

I guess she just understand what fits her. She has a big forehead and the glasses help to deviate attention from the forehead and straight to her beautiful hair. I guess she just understand what works for her beauty.

Unlike one (TBoss) who does not knw she look more beautiful without the nose ring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures / Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.