Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) (50457 Views)

Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by distilledwalex(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Your area get mercy fa The guy still wear boxer fa

2 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by kikake: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
nnamdi1998:
No be him fault! na buhari cause am

Why blame Buhari na? Everything na Jonathan and Patience cause them. Lai and the zombies.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by FTBOY: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
not justifying crime but one look at his face you would know he's hungry.

please, let the mob hand him over to the police...alive!
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by ollah2: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Misplaced priorities.

Don't go and tie the politicians that have been stealing away our generations and future when you see them rather than a petty thief in search of what to eat.

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by ChristyB(f): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Poor guy, the one's stealing billions are getting away with it yet see this one wey hunger push dem wan kill am.

On a lighter note:

No one will ever tell a guy he's fine until he's caught stealing and you'll hear..

"Chaii see as dem dey beat this fine boy" "Eyah this fine boy thief"?

Please free the fine boy joor and find him something to eat na hunger push am into stealing.

2 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by buffalowings: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
I boi the guy lucky o

ifoti igbarun ati yapa
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Yinabim(f): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hand him over to d police, abeg make dem no kill am o

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Larasisi(f): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin
stefanweeks:
Who get that leg wey won March the guy to death.

I tire o like say the person sit down de face am . She is a suspect grin
stefanweeks:
Who get that leg wey won March the guy to death.

I tire o like say the person sit down de face am . She is a suspect
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Jabioro: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
He has been decorated with an instant medal.. can someone help me with medal's name?

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Mexyz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
if I say yes u will shout liepod, if I should say west u will holla afonja. but am from the south, Edo the sate that the ppl in the village fly in the afternoon. cool
The guy asked you a question, just answer him and leave the rest jargons you wrote up there. You must be a witch and also fly in the afternoon for you to know that Edo state people fly in the afternoon. Try get sense you hear?
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Wisebird22(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
You live in the east ba?
noop na afonjas d thief fowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by lalabrother: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:
Haaa! Biko make una take softly handle am o. No begin throw tyres o. Let the police handle the matter...guy is obviously not only petty but an amateur. Let the police put the fear of what may happen if he graduated into a pro in him. See him eyes! Barao!
shebi u dey live for Gbagada!
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by rexharysn(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abeg make una leave the guy.....He is hungry, someone should help him out. our government steals so much more from us[color=#006600][/color]
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by ijayebonyi(f): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
AlphaStyles:
grin sah this 1 dry e no even get meet for body to beat abeg make una leave am grin
Hahaha. Funny but true
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
see your mouth, are you a thief too??
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by oz4real83(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
if I say yes u will shout liepod, if I should say west u will holla afonja. but am from the south, Edo the sate that the ppl in the village fly in the afternoon. cool
bad mouth grin

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
They should release him and give him feeding money. Times are hard for these poor folks. I think they should go begging instead of stealing. The poor do not smile with their thieves, but are ready to praise their rich thieves. The 'Our Man' mentality does not apply to their fellow poor folks.

That is why, they are called Masses.

4 Likes

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Zeemarch(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner....
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by bigfather(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
The thief was caught about 14:30 in my area. He attempted to steal from a house, but his luck ran out as he was caught by the owner (Lady) of the house.

According to her, she left for the market to sell, but forgot something at home, so she went home whilst leaving her son to sell. Getting home, she heard an unusual sound coming from her room, on entering she saw the thieves both of the thieves panicked and ran away.

Fortunately, one of them wasn't quick enough and an alarm was raised before he could escape. He was caught. I wasn't there when he was caught but I was drawn to attention upon seeing the crowd, curiously I went and saw the guy still being beaten.

He was said to have stolen #8,000 and a chicken (fowl.. can u imagine grin ). The other suspects are still at large but the guy has provided the address of his accomplice.

Na Hunger and Poverty. But then, why the guy nor kuku beg? He is lucky to be alive!
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mexyz:
The guy asked you a question, just answer him and leave the rest jargons you wrote up there. You must be a witch and also fly in the afternoon for you to know that Edo state people fly in the afternoon. Try get sense you hear?
Haba! To me oo, I felt he is only joking. Because no human can fly
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by juman(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Economy is bad.

She the man so thin.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by mondyden: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just imagine an able bodied young man like this takes to stealing in order to make ends meet.
God will not forgive our politicians for derailing this country.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Piammm! dem don dis-cloth am...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by dee02(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Omo ale, see as he be like stick meat! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by IMASTEX: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
And the one stealing their future with Biro is celebrated, honoured with titles: church, traditional, etc

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by MurderX: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
This guy is obviously hungry, seems he just needed some food to eat. Which way Nigeria?
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Una be correct ppl for una area oo...no be my mushin or bariga ppl...I pray say d thief go still fresh like ds
Those touts for mushin and bariga wey dey always beat thief be armed robbers.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Mexyz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Haba! To me oo, I felt he is only joking. Because no human can fly
Yes I get he was joking, but some certain things are not to be used for jokes.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Untainted007:
I'm nt in support of stealing, but I guess he's starving and he's so lazy to work. But the main thieves are top political office holders. Bt we hail the main theives and scold the petty ones. Make una beat am small so he won't die.

Thief na thief.
Whether big or small.

Anyway, waisted strength.

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by oyienootieno: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
FTBOY:
not justifying crime but one look at his face you would know he's hungry.

please, let the mob hand him over to the police...alive!

If he is truly hungry let him beg for food. The fact that they plan to steal another man's hard earn money then that is more than hunger..
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Physically fit young fellow that should be useful in the farm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.