Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) (50458 Views)

Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
8k and fowl grin

*walks out*
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by oyienootieno: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
IMASTEX:
And the one stealing their future with Biro is celebrated, honoured with titles: church, traditional, etc

Those ones we let God deal with them, that is why when they have common headache na abroad straight. The petty ones we can handle let us handle them.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
habakukjss3:

he should face the law. no thief should be absolved in order to deter others.
If you see melaye or saraki for road you go begin hail them"baba twale"Drop something for boys na.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by oyienootieno: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
ollah2:
Misplaced priorities.

Don't go and tie the politicians that have been stealing away our generations and future when you see them rather than a petty thief in search of what to eat.

If he was only hungry he won't break into a house, he can easily steal bread and eat at least before they begin to beat him someone will offer to pay..
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by toprealman: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
You live in the east ba?
Definitely thieves don't operate in other regions.....keep hating!
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by ollah2: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
oyienootieno:

If he was only hungry he won't break into a house, he can easily steal bread and eat at least before they begin to beat him someone will offer to pay..

Well you may be right but it's still a petty thief regardless. We use all the weapons in our arsenal to deal with guys like these but smile and wave our hands when the biggest one passes bye. Ain't those supposed to be our targets? Don't you think if some of these guys are targeted and dealt with, they will seat right?

Do you think Ameachi was drunk when he said "we steal because Nigerians don't stone us"?
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by FTBOY: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
oyienootieno:

If he is truly hungry let him beg for food. The fact that they plan to steal another man's hard earn money then that is more than hunger..
i know, but there are bigger thieves who steal with pen and paper and also those who get riff-raffs to do their dirts while they take the bounty. those category of thieves are the deadliest yet we praise them.

this guy here is just a common thief, not an armed robber. what did he steal again - 8k and a chicken?
his type are likely to get the tyre hanging over their neck in the jungle...and that's so unjust.

so, i maintain he should be handed over to the police alive.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by oyienootieno: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
ollah2:

Well you may be right but it's still a petty thief regardless. We use all the weapons in our arsenal to deal with guys like these but smile and wave our hands when the biggest one passes bye. Ain't those supposed to be our targets? Don't you think if some of these guys are targeted and dealt with, they will seat right?

Do you think Ameachi was drunk when he said "we steal because Nigerians don't stone us"?

Your point is very clear, but he has an axe with him, which am very sure if not overpowered he will use on his victim just to escape.. If the axe help him achieve 8k and a fowl, trust me he will want to double the proceeds and that means more dangerous weapon.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Imstrong:
Physically fit young fellow that should be useful in the farm
Where the strenght wey him wan take dig?
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mexyz:
Yes I get he was joking, but some certain things are not to be used for jokes.
Yes you're right, but when you understand a times individual differences, you will learn to appreciate others. Meaning everybody can't be the same or see things from your own perspective. Just ignore him, cause no human can fly. That is very impossible
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by femi4: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
more.. u can see his battleaxe he used. pls how do I upload the video I am clueless in that.
put it on YouTube
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by IMASTEX: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
oyienootieno:

Those ones we let God deal with them, that is why when they have common headache na abroad straight. The petty ones we can handle let us handle them.
Not at the expense of jungle justice, though.

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by kpoins: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
You live in the east ba?
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by kpoins: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
You live in the east ba?
[color=#006600][/color]
No he is from the west.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by legendary16(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nawa ooo

Hunger Dey!
Conductor jack driver Ley! Nawa ooo

Hunger Dey!
Conductor jack driver Ley!
Nawa ooo

Hunger Dey!
Conductor jack driver Ley!
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by BABANGBALI: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
See as him resemble funjosh
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by erico2k2(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
The thief was caught about 14:30 in my area. He attempted to steal from a house, but his luck ran out as he was caught by the owner (Lady) of the house.

According to her, she left for the market to sell, but forgot something at home, so she went home whilst leaving her son to sell. Getting home, she heard an unusual sound coming from her room, on entering she saw the thieves both of the thieves panicked and ran away.

Fortunately, one of them wasn't quick enough and an alarm was raised before he could escape. He was caught. I wasn't there when he was caught but I was drawn to attention upon seeing the crowd, curiously I went and saw the guy still being beaten.

He was said to have stolen #8,000 and a chicken (fowl.. can u imagine grin ). The other suspects are still at large but the guy has provided the address of his accomplice.
Poorvert nah Bastard N8k jst imagine .
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by fakati(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just give him a good beating and let him go.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Franchise21(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
olihilistic:
cheesy grin
And you people still left something on his waist.
SSön of a mōtherfucker
So they shd strip him naked?
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by stagger: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Look how thin he is. Either he is starving or he has AIDS. Which one?
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by calculator123(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
You live in the east ba?
The thief looks like an AFONJA
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Zirah: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pls stop it. You are FUNNYYY!!!!

dessz:
if I say yes u will shout liepod, if I should say west u will holla afonja. but am from the south, Edo the sate that the ppl in the village fly in the afternoon. cool
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by tifany89(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
You live in the east ba?
Bigot like dere r no petty thieves in were u come from. Am sure ur sense is under leg n u walking ontop of it dats why u can't manage to comment reasonably
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Greenback: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
What a WASTERNER grin grin
but buhari sef
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Iseoluwani: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
if I say yes u will shout liepod, if I should say west u will holla afonja. but am from the south, Edo the sate that the ppl in the village fly in the afternoon. cool

You mean like this

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by Iseoluwani: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
calculator123:
The thief looks like an AFONJA

Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by zeezeegal(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is That Not Preeck Am Seeing
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Hahaha. Funny but true
na true na see body like fish wey dem never buy for days
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by yomi007k(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
i know una, na una dey burn ppl cheesy

Yeye boy grin
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by 2bam: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
incomplete story were did it happen.
Re: See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) by hollowway44: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
His mates are pushing barrow in the market or grinding stuff with engine or better still carrying n offloading load in a park just to eat daily.
He prefers to break into sum1s houz to steal.
Ntorrr!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.