Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Mouth Action After Sex.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Action After Sex.... (2433 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Action After Sex.... by RichlyOBS(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
my girlfriend love to suck my dick after sex but she always refuses to suck it before sex no matter what..... I don't understand this my new calabar girl friend..... have asked her the reason why she is doing it that way several times but she just said she prefers it like that..

Please guys is this NORMAL??
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by WhiteSoup: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please who have seen my Nokia charger? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by sprinter101(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Please who have seen my Nokia charger? undecided
me, come collect am or check back of that your front door you go see am there
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
You no happy say you see who dey give you mouth action after sex. You come dey complain, some dey even find such gfs. grin

1 Like

Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who cares if it is normal or not.... The important question is:"do you enjoy it?"
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by KennyID17(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
You no happy say you see who dey give you mouth action after sex. You come dey complain, some dey even find such gfs. grin

Abii oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by dayleke: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Seems she like the taste of kitten mixed with da kum...
More of the kitten sha(and dats her own taste o),
She might be bi-.....
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by dayleke: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
dayleke:
She might be bi-.....

Kitten as in poonaani...
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by RichlyOBS(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
why she nor fit dey give me before sex?,?
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by RichlyOBS(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Who cares if it is normal or not.... The important question is:"do you enjoy it?"
I enjoyed it most before sex
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by RichlyOBS(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
dayleke:
She might be bi-.....
what's bi?
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by akaahs(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
I need sumone who 'll transport me out of dis country to my state kaduna. Pls
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
RichlyOBS:
why she nor fit dey give me before sex?,?
It's called preference. grin
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Kinda miss this guy's post. Blunt!
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
It's called preference. grin

Lol, some people just don't get it.. but it's dope to have a girl who get turned on by giving head even after sex or rather in more explicit terms after the guy has cumed the last round and going limp... now that's a pleaser.. in the end, everyone is different, every1 has their kinks and freaky nature's just like a lot of people on this thread possess but would never spill out till they are with the ones they are comfy with...
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by dayleke: 3:05am On Apr 13, 2017
RichlyOBS:
what's bi?

Bi-sexual bro....
She must like like to eat coooochies,
Hence the taste still dey on her man's tool and she go put am for mouth...

Ya dig?
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by Lionessza(f): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2017
RichlyOBS:
my girlfriend love to suck my dick after sex but she always refuses to suck it before sex no matter what..... I don't understand this my new calabar girl friend..... have asked her the reason why she is doing it that way several times but she just said she prefers it like that..

There is nothing normal about sex . She gave you her answer She prefers it like that lol now what do you want?
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2017
RichlyOBS:

She is initiating you into the marine kingdom.
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by FitnessDoctor: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2017
RichlyOBS:

It might be that you are not the first guy she has had sex with.. so possibly she is used to the notion that most men's dick have a bad taste expect when covered in sperm and pussy juice....

#Assumption
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by Headlesschicken(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2017
cry can't a nigga ever wake up in d morning n read something sensible from dis section just for once...
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I enjoyed it most before sex

Then let her know that this is what you "prefer", and if she continue doing it after, then accept it.
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by RichlyOBS(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It might be that you are not the first guy she has had sex with.. so possibly she is used to the notion that most men's dick have a bad taste expect when covered in sperm and pussy juice....

#Assumption
okay
Re: Mouth Action After Sex.... by RichlyOBS(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Headlesschicken:
cry can't a nigga ever wake up in d morning n read something sensible from dis section just for once...
chicken remains a chicken

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Is Gay / Tweaking My Pussy Gives Me Joy - Lady Is Crazily Poking Deep Her Shaved Punana / Pastor's Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man Inside The Bush (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.