Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract (1847 Views)

Is This True About Male And Female (in Regards To Sex) / Man & His Wives With Matching Outfit Celebrates Valentine At A Beer Parlour(pic) / How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by NASTYNASOSO: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2017
*Reader beware, square words plentiful:*

Please the following is reproduced. Do not break my head as I did not write it originally. Feel free to aggressively criticize the original author. Just leave me in peace. Of course we are about to look at the sensitive issue of Naija wives...........

YORUBA WIFE

PLUS
1. Very respectful to husband.
2. Very respectful to in-laws.
3. Most times educated.
4. Yielding and submissive.
5. Likes sex

MINUS
1. Would most likely have had one kid for another man before you and after you.
2. Will most likely cheat at 65% with one uncle or Oga at office.
3. Possibly give you another man’s kid in between your kids.
4. Tells her mother or sister or friends everything.
5. May jazz you up.
6. Will fill you with pepper, palm oil, assorted and Amala.
7. Probably will marry another man even if you split at 60 years of age.
8. If she makes more money than you or makes less, her uncles will finally start to drop her off in front of the house with a peck.

HAUSA/FULANI WIFE

PLUS
1. Everything Good

MINUS
1. If you are not a muslim, no chance.
2. You may eventually have to show her where the Promised Land is.
3. Even when you do, it must be in the dark.

EDO WIFE

PLUS
1. Will not cheat on you.
2. Can also cook good food.
3. Looks after kids and you.
4. Most times well endowed.
5. Very respectful.
6. Very thrifty.
7. Always has one brother or sister in Europe to bail you out in hard times.
8. Does not leave you even if you are semi-dead, quarter dead or dead.
9. If she makes more money than you she remains loyal but after building 10 houses you have no idea about.

MINUS
1. May have signed your death the day you were married.
2. You have a 98.75% chance of dying before her.
3. Eventually you die and she becomes the landlady.
4. She may have built her own house while you guys were living in a room and parlor without you knowing.
5. May have done runs before you got married.

IGBO WIFE

PLUS
1. Loyal to her husband
2. Gives kids good nourishing food with vegetable and many spices.
3. Is very clean.
4. Is ready to fight anybody alongside her husband and break their head or even fight while the husband watches.
5. Even if her husband leaves her at 30, she has only a 3% chance of remarrying after kids.

MINUS
1. Very disrespectful to everyone including you.
2. After breaking the neighbors’ head will one day break yours.
3. Only regards you as a man if you have money.
4. Views love as spending power.
5. May not really love you but will marry you because you are ready and her real lover is not.
6. Will spend every dime of yours without touching hers.
7. Does not tolerate your in-laws and disrespects them.
8. If she makes more money than you, she will become very rude and her family will remember how such a very useless in-law you are.
9. When there is a fight, her brothers will come and join in breaking your head.

URHOBO WIFE

PLUS
1. Always loyal/faithful (cheating is outright abomination)
2. Very hardworking and self reliant.
3. Very good cook (banga soup, owo, seafood special).
4. Can persevere in poverty conditions
5. Accommodating if a second wife shows up.
6. What you see is what you get kind of attitude.
7. Would lay down their life for their children.

MINUS
1. Argumentative
2. Stubborn
3. Alcoholic tendencies
4. Some level of gra-gra
5. Very very very vocal

EFIK/CALABAR WIFE

PLUS
1. She will load you with so much food that everything else is poison.
2. She will also make love to you till your brains are out.
3. Also loyal and respectful but will also break your head if you misbehave.
4. Very clean

Minus
1. She will make love to you till your brains are out finally.
2. She will either be very well endowed , have an extremely large ass or be very short.
3. You will share shaving stick as she may have facial/chest hair.
4. Even if you want to leave her, the love making and feeding will keep you coming back for more.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ADD OTHER TRIBES'S WIVES. JUST REMEMBER I DID NOT ORIGINALLY WRITE THIS. HAVE A JOYFUL MIDWEEK.
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Safiaa(f): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2017
Lol is this scientifically proven?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by ediama(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Good try!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by sarahade(f): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Headlesschicken:
cry grin D kin dirty wey dey dis Yoruba gals Gagina go fit break c0ndom...Jesu..

You are foolish. you don't have respect for women and where you came through.
FYI I'm from delta.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Amarabae(f): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
The Igbo part is misinforming pls. Hahahahahaha. #Igbo_wives_rock. We Rock
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Li2Finger: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Amarabae:
The Igbo part is misinforming pls. Hahahahahaha.
#Igbo_wives_rock. We Rock
Sorry o but you exhibit some of the igbo minus...

I guess that's what you an igbo in the first place
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Looks like na edo and uhrobo babes takes the cake on this one cheesy
dextology and KennyID17 abeg make una come analyse this issue cheesy
op u no put ukwu as a plus for yoruba gals.i hear dem get better ukwu and dats why dem fit dey swing their behinds for those obasere songs cheesy.
by the way bumbae1 are u an igbo babe? wink
i guess u one.

Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by KennyID17(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:
op u no put ukwu as a plus for yoruba gals.i hear dem get better ukwu and dats why dem fit dey swing their behinds for those obasere songs cheesy.
i guess u one.

Which kain stupid write up b this? angry, so na hausa wife b d best abii?
Totally biased piece of shiit angry angry
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

Which kain stupid write up b this? angry, so na hausa wife b d best abii?
Totally biased piece of shiit angry angry
maybe cos dem dey wear hijab na im make op reason say dem holy grin grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by KennyID17(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:

maybe cos dem dey wear hijab na im make op reason say dem holy grin grin grin grin

As in!! Totally myopic reason on d part of d original author(coz op don plead say no b him write am) grin grin
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

As in!! Totally myopic reason on d part of d original author(coz op don plead say no b him write am) grin grin
grin

Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Amarabae(f): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Headlesschicken:
cry grin D kin dirty wey dey dis Yoruba gals Gagina go fit break c0ndom...Jesu..
get ready for a ban. I have reported you. #grow up.
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:
i guess u one.
Yoruba & igbo cheesy
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
exotic combination wink
Bumbae1:

Yoruba & igbo cheesy
Bumbae1:

[quote author=Bumbae1 post=55537049]
Yoruba & igbo cheesy
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by KennyID17(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yoruba & igbo cheesy

U sure? cheesy
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Alexis11: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
*Reader beware, square words plentiful:*

Please the following is reproduced. Do not break my head as I did not write it originally. Feel free to aggressively criticize the original author. Just leave me in peace. Of course we are about to look at the sensitive issue of Naija wives...........

[s]YORUBA WIFE

PLUS
1. Very respectful to husband.
2. Very respectful to in-laws.
3. Most times educated.
4. Yielding and submissive.
5. Likes sex

MINUS
1. Would most likely have had one kid for another man before you and after you.
2. Will most likely cheat at 65% with one uncle or Oga at office.
3. Possibly give you another man’s kid in between your kids.
4. Tells her mother or sister or friends everything.
5. May jazz you up.
6. Will fill you with pepper, palm oil, assorted and Amala.
7. Probably will marry another man even if you split at 60 years of age.
8. If she makes more money than you or makes less, her uncles will finally start to drop her off in front of the house with a peck.[/s]

HAUSA/FULANI WIFE

PLUS
1. Everything Good

MINUS
1. If you are not a muslim, no chance.
2. You may eventually have to show her where the Promised Land is.
3. Even when you do, it must be in the dark.

EDO WIFE

PLUS
1. Will not cheat on you.
2. Can also cook good food.
3. Looks after kids and you.
4. Most times well endowed.
5. Very respectful.
6. Very thrifty.
7. Always has one brother or sister in Europe to bail you out in hard times.
8. Does not leave you even if you are semi-dead, quarter dead or dead.
9. If she makes more money than you she remains loyal but after building 10 houses you have no idea about.

MINUS
1. May have signed your death the day you were married.
2. You have a 98.75% chance of dying before her.
3. Eventually you die and she becomes the landlady.
4. She may have built her own house while you guys were living in a room and parlor without you knowing.
5. May have done runs before you got married.

IGBO WIFE

PLUS
1. Loyal to her husband
2. Gives kids good nourishing food with vegetable and many spices.
3. Is very clean.
4. Is ready to fight anybody alongside her husband and break their head or even fight while the husband watches.
5. Even if her husband leaves her at 30, she has only a 3% chance of remarrying after kids.

MINUS
1. Very disrespectful to everyone including you.
2. After breaking the neighbors’ head will one day break yours.
3. Only regards you as a man if you have money.
4. Views love as spending power.
5. May not really love you but will marry you because you are ready and her real lover is not.
6. Will spend every dime of yours without touching hers.
7. Does not tolerate your in-laws and disrespects them.
8. If she makes more money than you, she will become very rude and her family will remember how such a very useless in-law you are.
9. When there is a fight, her brothers will come and join in breaking your head.

URHOBO WIFE

PLUS

MINUS
1. Argumentative
2. Stubborn
3. Alcoholic tendencies
4. Some level of gra-gra
5. Very very very vocal

EFIK/CALABAR WIFE

PLUS
1. She will load you with so much food that everything else is poison.
2. She will also make love to you till your brains are out.
3. Also loyal and respectful but will also break your head if you misbehave.
4. Very clean

Minus
1. She will make love to you till your brains are out finally.
2. She will either be very well endowed , have an extremely large ass or be very short.
3. You will share shaving stick as she may have facial/chest hair.
4. Even if you want to leave her, the love making and feeding will keep you coming back for more.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ADD OTHER TRIBES'S WIVES. JUST REMEMBER I DID NOT ORIGINALLY WRITE THIS. HAVE A JOYFUL MIDWEEK.
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Headlesschicken(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Amarabae:
get ready for a ban. I have reported you. #grow up.
as old as you are,if u like report me to ur parents I sincerely do not give a phuck, u nid d growing up,more than I..
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Headlesschicken(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
sarahade:

FYI I'm from delta.
grin
sarahade:

FYI I'm from delta.
saying dat yuh stupid would just be like,stating d obvious,did I in any way mention yuh name,y must u always try to show d world,how stupid u are,mind yuh phucking bixness..
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by oluwalfa: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Everything you class as minus for Igbo wives are a plus to us Igbo men.
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by sarahade(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin saying dat yuh stupid would just be like,stating d obvious,did I in any way mention yuh name,y must u always try to show d world,how stupid u are,mind yuh phucking bixness..

You dont have to mention my name idiot aslong as you are insulting women I'm involved and i would defend them against ungrateful bastards like you that they decided to keep.
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Hannysmilez(f): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
LOL!! On behalf of the Northern(Hausa)*rolls eyes* women,I'd like to correct a misconception.
We know where the 'promised land' is and can get there ourselves. We don't necc show it. Afterall,'always say/show less than you know.
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by toastedbread: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Hannysmilez:
LOL!! On behalf of the Northern(Hausa)*rolls eyes* women,I'd like to correct a misconception.
We know where the 'promised land' is and can get there ourselves. We don't necc show it. Afterall,'always say/show less than you know.
how you take know where the promised land dey? you bin dey parole with moses?
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by toastedbread: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Amarabae:

there's this igbo lady i know. her husband disrespects her, abuses her verbally, roles with small girls and she's aware (they've got 2 kids).
i asked someone why can't she just walk out? the person replied "na igbo tradition. once you marry, you don marry. no going back".

is this true?
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by toastedbread: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
South South (Rivers/ Bayelsa girls)...
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Proudlyblack(f): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2017
The tribe a lady is from at times doesn't affects the kind of wife she will be
Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Rukkydelta(f): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

URHOBO WIFE

PLUS

MINUS
1. Argumentative
2. Stubborn
3. Alcoholic tendencies
4. Some level of gra-gra
5. Very very very vocal

Urhobo ovovo
PLUS
1. true but some ladies now use jazz to protect themselves
2,3,4 are right
5. That was then Ladies of this present age got chill. Let future hubby cheat on me first and hopes nothing will happen to his testicles
6. Yippee
7. Yes, children above everyone
MINUS
1. don't love to argue
2. Yes
3. I don't take alcohol
4. True
5. True for others but false for me. I'm a introvert

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract by Ruggedfitness: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Amarabae:

Actually, I wouldn't say so.. From the age of 30 and below, most of these igbo girls are very disrespectful

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive A Girl Crazy In Bed / Whom U Desire To Have On Bed ,my Wife Of Kim Kardashian..pics Attached / The changes that occur in your body when you fall into deep love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.