Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol (7730 Views)

Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / What Is She Looking Inside Her Pants- See Photos / She Fronts Her Breast And Camel-toe In Very Revealing Swim Pants- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by StreetTV: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Ladies! What is the colour of your Bra and Pants? See Hilarious replies. lol

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a8UqQzaqfo

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by braithwaite(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by freesinzu(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Choi, girls and black bras
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by mick12017(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Only one girl wore matching color.. ..white upandan
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
nothing turns me on better than black undies,
I fit mad
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by ikombe: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Why the girls just dey laugh like say dere brain dey touch angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by StreetTV: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:
Lol
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Interesting15: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Can someone help me with that Obasanjo's 'What Can Of Nonsense Is This' meme?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by enesty77(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:
hahahaha.. na the question de touch their brain na

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by peter0071(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
how would this help us??
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Shiitposter: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Almost all the girls with mis-match laughed when asked the color of their undies except the one who wore matching red and wine red panties.

Also the girl at 1:40 is a Qt3.14. Too bad she wore milk bra and blue panties. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by bastien: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Black bras, do them no go change am till premier league season end, wehdon ma'am
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by braimeddy: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Niaja girls and hypocrisy. Common colour of bra and pant naim dey hard them to talk like dis so.
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by StreetTV: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
braimeddy:
Niaja girls and hypocrisy. Common colour of bra and pant naim dey hard them to talk like dis so.
Lol
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
mick12017:
Only one girl wore matching color.. ..white upandan

Lol who has time to be matching colors

5 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:

Eiyah, don't you have nothing to laugh about in life ni?
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sorry I don't use pants. Bra? Occasionally when my boobs néeds packing
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

chisssusss, hmm well that's a good thing, means ur always prepared

wehdone ma
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
afoshat:

chisssusss, hmm well that's a good thing, means ur always prepared
wehdone ma
Prepared? As in, most times, it get stuffy
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Prepared? As in, most times, it get stuffy
hmm my sixth senses tells me your more of an exhibitionist
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
afoshat:
hmm my sixth senses tells me your more of an exhibitionist
Maybe but u just like it all free down there
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by RichlyOBS(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:
me too I don't use boxers but occasionally when my dck need packing..... same here
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
RichlyOBS:
me too I don't use boxers but occasionally when my dck need packing..... same here
Try and get one bro. My guy has up 20boxers
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
cool
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Maybe but u just like it all free down there

yeah yeah, but that doesn't mean that u do not have a streak of exhibitionist in u
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
afoshat:

yeah yeah, but that doesn't mean that u do not have a streak of exhibitionist in u
I just love being my self that's all. Don't make it look as if I don't panties. I do but I don't like the idea of wearing them
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

I just love being my self that's all. Don't make it look as if I don't panties. I do but I don't like the idea of wearing them

not wearing panties doesn't make u an exhibitionist, but I still think you're 1, OK tell me that it doesn't turn you on when u see people stealing glances and staring at your nipples from your swimsuit while at the pool
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
afoshat:

not wearing panties doesn't make u an exhibitionist, but I still think you're 1, OK tell me that it doesn't turn you on when u see people stealing glances and staring at your nipples from your swimsuit while at the pool
Hmmmm see analysis.

I hardly swim cus I have this phobia for swimming. When I go out, I mostly wear trousers, Jean mostly I don't usually wear anything beneath not even tight. The only exception is when am wearing a skirt and that's when am indoor. So with my mini skirt, indoor, I don't have to wear panties..

The only time I use pant is when I have to wear my mini skirt for an outing
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by MrHighSea: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ask men dt kijd question, dem go comot cloth show u.
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by chigoizie7(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na that black sure pass oh
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Hmmmm see analysis.

I hardly swim cus I have this phobia for swimming. When I go out, I mostly wear trousers, Jean mostly I don't usually wear anything beneath not even tight. The only exception is when am wearing a skirt and that's when am indoor. So with my mini skirt, indoor, I don't have to wear panties..

The only time I use pant is when I have to wear my mini skirt for an outing

huh, but u like being a tease sha
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by AlphaStyles(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
our guys what's the color of your boxer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Tribe That Drinks Semen To Turn Boys Into Men [photos] / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.