Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (53672 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by NoToPile: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
mantosa:
Kindly visit SR's site or timeline to see the contracting stories.

What's contracting ?

What I understand from the tweets are

Muazu owns the house as in the landlord

Anenih daughter owns the apartment, she rented it or she is a tenant or it was rented in her name.

Madam Esther owns the money found in the apartment .

The owner of the house, the person that owns the apartment and the person that owns the money are 3 different people according to the tweets.

3 different tweets that are not conflicting at all in my opinion, Whether the accusations are true or not is another thing entirely .

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by hucienda: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
After tarnishing the reputation of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue?

Saharaa. Always rushing to post what they suppose is news without first verifying.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by 47xxx(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
gsogbu:

Try using paylater app brother, they have helped many students. Or dm me
i don't have an android phone,, also these things take time to process i think.. I kinda really need it.. I sent u a dm.. Pls drop ur number lemme call/chat u up u can delete it later.. Thank u.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Okay.

From what you wrote, I can deduce:

Esther kept the money in Anenih's daughter's apt right? Yet she lives in the same building but in a different apt. SR quoted Esther stays in 7b whileghe money was found in 2B.

NoToPile:

What's contracting ?

What I understand from the tweets are

Muazu owns the house as in the landlord

Anenih daughter owns the apartment, she rented it or she is a tenant or it was rented in her name.

Madam Esther owns the money found in the apartment .

The owner of the house, the person that owns the apartment and the person that owns the money are 3 different people according to the tweets.

3 different tweets that are not conflicting at all in my opinion, Whether the accusations are true or not is another thing entirely .
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by BigBrother9ja: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
HAH:
Saharareporters the home of lies and propaganda, I lost respect for them, why rush to publish something you have not confirmed.

This whole recent ownerless monies discoveries may be a media stunt by Magu to ensure his stay as efcc chairman. Apart from Andrew Yakubu non of the monies being discovered has a name attached to it, moreover Andrews case happened before his rejection by the senate.

This discoveries may also be a distraction from Buharis ineptitude and also his health challenges

I may be wrong but I smell foul play
see nonentity o
%Rubbish
How much will your useless respect give them?
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by LagosIkd(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bizibi:
Now this.....abeg,it is better to face my Biz.

In the last piece the facility is owned by the former PDP chairman now anenih daughter owns it.....

Muazu - owns house
Ex NNPC lives I apt 2b
Apartment raided 7b belongs to aninihs daughter..

QED
Read the tweets again
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by BabaAduras: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sunnynwa:
You scandalise someone and tarnish her image before getting your facts right?

Continue.

BUt they were sincere enough to give us update on their error.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Ngokafor(f): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nukilia:
Whether 2b or 11b, all the apartments must be raided. I am tired of this country. The rich isolate themselves from the poor. One day the poor will feast on them...

....Which poor??..is it the almajiris protesting in support of buhari and other northern looters in the north or their conterparts in the South running after crooks like Tinubu and co??..

...Dont keep your hopes high cos you will be heart'broken.. The poor in Nigeria would rather feast on one another based on religious and tribal sentiments than on their elites..

.....Thats how abnormal Nigeria is.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by bejeria101(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chai its no longer mu,azu na tony aneinh daughter. Kai una mumu get menigitis lol

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by NoToPile: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
mantosa:
Okay.

From what you wrote, I can deduce:

Esther kept the money in Anenih's daughter's apt right? Yet she lives in the same building but in a different apt. SR quoted Esther stays in 7b whileghe money was found in 2B.

Exactly you get the gist.

The truth is all these accusations sound very possible. Someone can stay in an apartment in the same building and stash cash in another apartment with the collaboration of the landlord and the owner of the apartment. Its the same circle of people now.

Its a possibility.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Sunnynwa: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
ajalaolanr:

How sir? SR just said who owns the apartment, SR did not say she owns the money!

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Bitterleafsoup: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
kazmanbanjoko:
That is part of the missing 20billion dollars we r searching for. BUHARI till 2023
Where the extra 30 come from? Since you know...
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
mantosa:
SR also said Esther's apt is 7B while where the found was 2B. Did you read that too?

Breaking news out without confirmation, like I said isn't right. SR are a doing a good job, no doubt but ....

Let us patiently wait.. all my concern is how can normal human stacked at home 15 billion naira, strangulating liquidity cash in the system, even though it belongs to them (him/her)..do you realized how many thousands will benefit any company of your choice funded from the scratch with fifteen billion naira ?

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by camaraderi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sunnynwa:
You scandalise someone and tarnish her image before getting your facts right?

Continue.
Do you have problem comprehending what you've read. The report says the house and not the money. Facts
Etco website said the house belongs to adamu muazu
And now the house may have been bought over by anenih's daughter.
But still doesnt change the fact that the money was stolen by that other lady. Nnpc lady
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by akigbemaru: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nukilia:
Whether 2b or 11b, all the apartments must be raided. I am tired of this country. The rich isolate themselves from the poor. One day the poor will feast on them...

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by monex(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
komekn:

What are facts?

In Nigeria facts can be changed in broad day light.

With this kind of money at stake I expect people to say the moon is blue. In Nigeria that kind of money will cause every substantiated evidential fact to be turned upside down. This is not Europe, the US or Canada where facts cannot and do not change. In Nigeria facts evolve and change all the time.

SR are doing a fantastic job, nobody else has the guts, heart and liver to do what they do.

I am yet to have seen them present one piece of fake news.

well except all three are owners of the apartment then there has been at least one false news today.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by gsogbu(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
47xxx:
i don't have an android phone,, also these things take time to process i think.. I kinda really need it.. I sent u a dm.. Pls drop ur number lemme call/chat u up u can delete it later.. Thank u.
if you are on telegram please send me a message on +++++ or facebook.com/neosylvalite. once i get your message i'll delete this post
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by bakila: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Splashme:

Sahara reporters were smart to have hosted their
outfit in US else the number of court cases around
their neck wounld be running into trillions

Bleep

The is retraction, rejoinder and apology in media law. Sahara will enjoy retraction in this case.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria is in shams, I agree. These guys are not humans.

Jabioro:
Let us patiently wait.. all my concern is how can normal human stacked at home 15 billion naira, strangulating liquidity cash in the system, even though it belongs to them (him/her)..do you realized how many thousands will benefit any company of your choice funded from the scratch with fifteen billion naira ?
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by naijalander: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Activists need money too. How many lobbyist groups exist in Nigeria, how many local NGOs are financially stable enough to sponsor activism? Let's be objective here. It doesn't make them any less righteous, just saying.

three:
This right here is No. 1 on the "How To Bungle Financial Reportage for Dummies"

Who will believe you tomorrow?

The day I stopped taking saharareporters seriously was the day they started running ads on their website!!!

Does Wikileaks run ads on their site? NO
'Activist' running ads on website like omojuwa and co so when the 'reporting' is 'Hot and Juicy' and site gets many views they get more money?!!!

Is that not Conflict of Interest!

Activist that runs ads on website, is that one an activist?!!!
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Sunnynwa: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
camaraderi:

Do you have problem comprehending what you've read. The report says the house and not the money. Facts
Etco website said the house belongs to adamu muazu
And now the house may have been bought over by anenih's daughter.
But still doesnt change the fact that the money was stolen by that other lady. Nnpc lady

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by 47xxx(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
gsogbu:

if you are on telegram please send me a message on 08032562298 or facebook.com/neosylvalite. once i get your message i'll delete this post
not on telegram, buh ijust sent u a message on facebook.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by refreshrate: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
merit455:
kid

Broke kid who has accepted his fate
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Rhea(f): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
All of a sudden, house no get owner again. Dey don deny the house so tey the house don vex grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by es144000: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nukilia:
not in. Our lifetime

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by ExInferis(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
three:

The day I stopped taking saharareporters seriously was the day they started running ads on their website!!!

'Activist' running ads on website like omojuwa and co so when the 'reporting' is 'Hot and Juicy' and site gets many views they get more money?!!!

Saharareporters is a newspaper. They're in the business of making money giving access to news.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by dami2boi(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Waiting for the certified owners and their reasons for stocking that kind of money or possibly the men involve in stocking that money there in order to divert attention of the masses from the Present Gov't as have been obtain so far.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by magoo10(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
sahara desert and their folly with gullible Nigerians .
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by motherfucker: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
three:

How do you want them to generate money? Do you pay them? What is wrong in running ads? You can create yours and give it for free. Did they tell you that they get hosting for free? The guys who post the contents, do they do it for free?
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
sadistreporter why ? you just tarnished that innocent woman image ,if she should sue your sorry ass now, you will come out with another fake certificate news.

u tink there s no iota of truth in the report?
its left for those reported against to sue sahara reporters.
Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by donbenie(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
komekn:

What are facts?

In Nigeria facts can be changed in broad day light.

With this kind of money at stake I expect people to say the moon is blue. In Nigeria that kind of money will cause every substantiated evidential fact to be turned upside down. This is not Europe, the US or Canada where facts cannot and do not change. In Nigeria facts evolve and change all the time.

SR are doing a fantastic job, nobody else has the guts, heart and liver to do what they do.

I am yet to have seen them present one piece of fake news.
Am sure ALL these your rationalization would fly out the window if you're the one being accused irresponsibly..#SMH

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
etenyong:
EFCC/SR should do proper investigation before involving media or going to press. Why confusing Nigerian on who owns the property and money. Its not about who owns or live in the apartment but who owns the money is what should concern the EFCC and Nigerians.
The last time i checked, EFCC hasn't made a single mention since this story broke. I'm not sure I understand why you're dragging them into this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements / Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.