Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Am Confused - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused (3306 Views)

My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused by freshyabstel: 2:58am On Apr 14, 2017
sisisioge:
Dude, nothing suppose cause confusion here o. The AS plus AS thing is enough to streamline your gf to one...the crazy AA babe. Moving on, can you live with the rest of her bad habits? I guess no...biko find your wife go front. God will bless you with her soon enough. Pele.

AMEN TO THAT!!!
Re: I Am Confused by sisisioge: 5:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Dyt:

grin cheesy
Abi you and Lexus lipsrsealed

Na me and Hilux grin
Re: I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Dyt:

grin cheesy
Abi you and Lexus lipsrsealed

Which of the Lexus o? Sisisioge and Dyt, una sabi unaselves wella......
Re: I Am Confused by Dyt(f): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

sisisioge:

Na me and Hilux grin

Una don wan collabo
Chai

Baby je ka collabo
Make we run the show
Ezzzzz sweeting me already

BTW Lexus
Have you given your share to the sick ss guy?
Sisi
You too drop 10% of it
Biko
Re: I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Dyt:

Una don wan collabo
Chai

Baby je ka collabo
Make we run the show

BTW Lexus
Sisi
You too drop 10% of it
Biko

Possibly time to educate ourselves on the disadvantages of allowing AS + AS or SS + SS to collabo.... . .......

No be only you it is sweeting. Make this holiday season bring plenty customers into my keke... ..
Re: I Am Confused by Dyt(f): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Possibly time to educate ourselves on the disadvantages of allowing AS + AS or SS + SS to collabo.... . .......

No be only you it is sweeting. Make this holiday season bring plenty customers into my keke... ..

He's actually a grown up
Likely in his 30s

Have you read the story?
Re: I Am Confused by sisisioge: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

No mind am, she wan give you third wife by force by fire ni. She must have forgotten you are still a managing maruwa guy grin
Re: I Am Confused by sisisioge: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Dyt:

Una don wan collabo
Chai

Baby je ka collabo
Make we run the show

BTW Lexus
Sisi
You too drop 10% of it
Biko

Don't worry babes...I have it covered wink. May God make him whole.
Re: I Am Confused by Dyt(f): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2017
sisisioge:

No mind am, she wan give you third wife by force by fire ni. She must have forgotten you are still a managing maruwa guy grin

Yimu

sisisioge:

Don't worry babes...I have it covered wink. May God make him whole.

More blessings babe
Re: I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2017
Dyt:

He's actually a grown up
Likely in his 30s

Have you read the story?

Yes, read the story.
My point was directed at anyone married or unmarried, thinking of having kids or accidentally having kids....
Re: I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2017
sisisioge:

New wife no go wan siddon with keke maruwa rider nah. Nah bankers, politicians, civil servants etc etc, I hear say then dey shortlist from?
Re: I Am Confused by Fabulousb36(f): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2017
The barrister girl is a mess, imagine ur kids having her as the role model...
As for the other lady, no matter how good things are with her u have to let go because its a little selfish to put ur kids through that pain. I have an Ss friend... That is not a funny suituation, being and looking sick half the time..
Re: I Am Confused by Dyt(f): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Yes, read the story.
My point was directed at anyone married or unmarried, thinking of having kids or accidentally having kids....

Yh
I know

smiley
Re: I Am Confused by sisisioge: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

New wife no go wan siddon with keke maruwa rider nah. Nah bankers, politicians, civil servants etc etc, I hear say then dey shortlist from?

Yes o...na only true love dey follow dem maruwa folks. Unfortunately, the last true love sank in Titanic ...too bad, na we untrue love remain. Davido my Davido don finish am for song...

...30billion for my account o
Versace and Gucci for my bodi o baby cool cool

Oh my! I didn't know just how cute the guy was until he sang that song grin
Re: I Am Confused by akaahs(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2017
freshyabstel:

Very funny how myopic and shallow minded u re, well just for the records, I'm a chattered accountant and I work in an accounting firm I have my own car, house and I pay my bills, yet I'm less than 30.

I really shouldn't even given u all these details but I just want to help brush up ur mindset and help u stop thinking what is not. Learn to think deeply before u comment on issues or challenges people are going through.

I take absolute exception from ur comments.
guy get ops straight, he doesn't mean having the financial muscle qualify u to be marriageable man but having a strong mental strength nd having ur values align with to reality.
Re: I Am Confused by 2mch(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2017
freshyabstel:
I am a young guy based in Abuja and I am going through a difficult time in my life to make decision on life partner.

I am seeing two girls, both are yoruba girls, graduate, beautiful and doing well for themselves, one is a Barrister and the other is a fashion designer.

Now the Barrister drinks and smokes, bossy and don't like being spoken to in a certain way (Like advising her to stop all of those unhealthy habits, she gets paranoid and says "I met her like this and she isn't going to stop or I should learn to be with her like this" NB: I don't smoke or drink. Now she's a nice girl but crazy, we have genotype compatibility. (AA + AS) She's old enough to settle down but she isn't exhibiting virtues in that regard. Like I told her I was coming to see her last nyt from and she said u shouldnt come because we had a little misunderstanding, but I insisted on going, I got to her house at about 10pm and didn't meet her at home, I waited for her up until 3 am this morning, she came back with a couple of friends all drunk with the smell of cigarette all over them all. I just helped her from the car (bcox she was apparently drunk) took her into the house, we had a brief talk and she slept.

Now for the fashion designer, she's godly, beautiful and crazy too, but she doesn't smoke or drink, and we have genotype incompatibility (AS + AS), she complains at every little thing that is not perfect and she like her bidding to be done eggs, I was talking to her about an estate I saw that I would love us to live there when we settle down (if I'm gonna get married to her) but she declined and said, no that it's too far from town, for crying out loud we are both mobile so I don't see distance as an issue and it not far at all, it's just that all her live she's never been off town, now my choice of the estate is because of constant electricity. Please I need brilliant advice, I want to settle down and I don't want to miss it.

THANKS MOA
A chartered accountant that cannot spell chartered. A chartered accountant that posts job vacancies on Nairaland as his known profession. Mr Momoh, this post is a lie. You begged for teaching job and customer service job in November.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
sisisioge:

Yes o...na only true love dey follow dem maruwa folks. Unfortunately, the last true love sank in Titanic ...too bad, na we untrue love remain. Davido my Davido don finish am for song...

...30billion for my account o
Versace and Gucci for my bodi o baby cool cool

Oh my! I didn't know just how cute the guy was until he sang that song grin

Eewooooo, nah the singer, song, 30 billion, Versace or Gucci, you love pass?
If nah the song, I fit wear my best night dress, put you inside my keke and serenade you with 'IF'?
This kind love no go sink like titanic, walahi. Simply because nah only road my keke dey waka put and not ocean........ ...... .
The only place e fit sink put nah Charlie boy bus stop... ...
Re: I Am Confused by sisisioge: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Eewooooo, nah the singer, song, 30 billion, Versace or Gucci, you love pass?
If nah the song, I fit wear my best night dress, put you inside my keke and serenade you with 'IF'?
This kind love no go sink like titanic, walahi. Simply because nah only road my keke dey waka put and not ocean........ ...... .
The only place e fit sink put nah Charlie boy bus stop... ...

grin grin grin grin lol @ Charlie boy bus stop! I think they have repaired that bit of the road though. Anyways, I no go Surulere , me and my Davido on to Olorunshogo...guy is a total package complete with adorable dimples! Oh my! I'm so luccccckkyy kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin lol @ Charlie boy bus stop! I think they have repaired that bit of the road though. Anyways, I no go Surulere , me and my Davido on to Olorunshogo...guy is a total package complete with adorable dimples! Oh my! I'm so luccccckkyy kiss kiss kiss

I can see OBO is really tingling your fancy......... You know that at the MO, nah only babymama's hin dey give face and before I forget he also claims to love chopping raw snails?

Surulere is the best policy, I can take you in my keke from Bode Thomas - through to census - and end up @ adeniran ogunsanya........
Those pimples can easily be worked on........
Re: I Am Confused by sisisioge: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I can see OBO is really tingling your fancy......... You know that at the MO, nah only babymama's hin dey give face and before I forget he also claims to love chopping raw snails?

Surulere is the best policy, I can take you in my keke from Bode Thomas - through to census - and end up @ adeniran ogunsanya........
Those pimples can easily be worked on........

Bad belle, your plans will not work! You can't put me off my fancy...his name is David. That abbreviated omo baba Olowo tinz can't put me off.

I take it you haven't seen the picture of our house currently under renovation in Lekki, search the web vicar. His dimples is to die for! Na selective readings I give the rest cool

No quote me again biko before them go ban me for derailing grin
Re: I Am Confused by TheeDetective: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
In the link below you asked this same question about AS+AS and you were given a lot of advice not to go ahead with her and you responded as below so not sure why you are asking the same question again. angry undecided

freshyabstel:
Wow! Thanks everyone, I am super grateful and I've gained a lot from you incisive contribution. I will heed to the advice and will put an end to the relationship, thanks once again.

https://www.nairaland.com/3573991/please-should-go-ahead#down

As for the lawyer, you already know that she doesn't fit your criteria, so i don't get it why you are still hanging on to her undecided.

Find yourself someone else as neither fits the bill and whilst you're doing that strive to be of marriageable material yourself (No offense) cool.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by TheeDetective: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is the internet where people say things and want everyone to believe that they are this and that and the opposite is the case sometimes.
2mch:

A chartered accountant that cannot spell chartered. A chartered accountant that posts job vacancies on Nairaland as his known profession. Mr Momoh, this post is a lie. You begged for teaching job and customer service job in November.

https://www.nairaland.com/2980455/im-need-driving-job-within

freshyabstel:
My name is Dierrick, a young and abled man in deer need of a driving job within Gwarinpa, Jabi, Maitama, Asokoro or just any where in Abuja. I am a professional driver with about 6 years experience. plsss prospective employers could kindly reach me on 07016071706. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused by Viking007(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheeDetective:
This is the internet where people say things and want everyone to believe that they are this and that and the opposite is the case sometimes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2980455/im-need-driving-job-within

I knew he was just seeking for attention from desperate nairaland females. I'm very sure some gullible members already sent him pm. cheesy
Re: I Am Confused by Viking007(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
2mch:

cheesy cheesy

Re: I Am Confused by TheeDetective: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Abi o no mind am jare. I don’t understand why people deceive themselves about the profession they are into. Some will claim they are doctors and yet don’t know what an operating theatre looks like. Some claim to be lawyers and yet don’t know what goes on in a court room. Some claim to be accountants and yet don’t know what a financial statement looks like, I just tire for some people sha.

The other day it was a poster called Amelian that claimed she was married on a thread and yet she was not married as she said that in another thread until she came out to say she just wanted it to be a make believe that she was married, I just SMH for her. People don’t realise that they will always get caught out if dem dey deceive person, nothing as good as being honest.

Viking007:
I knew he was just seeking for attention from desperate nairaland females. I'm very sure some gullible members already sent him pm. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Find a new woman.

They both are not for you.
Re: I Am Confused by Prognose: 5:18pm On May 01, 2017
Viking007:

The hustle for a wife is real! grin
Re: I Am Confused by geekybabe(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
freshyabstel:

Very funny how myopic and shallow minded u re, well just for the records, I'm a chattered accountant and I work in an accounting firm I have my own car, house and I pay my bills, yet I'm less than 30.

I really shouldn't even given u all these details but I just want to help brush up ur mindset and help u stop thinking what is not. Learn to think deeply before u comment on issues or challenges people are going through.

I take absolute exception from ur comments.

Its not about age or having a car dude. You sound like you dont even know what you want in a woman. I think you r not ready for marriage drama..and you dont sound emotionally mature.

To even consider an alcoholic and a smoker as a possible mother to your future kids says a lot abt your choices.
Re: I Am Confused by loshybab(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2017
freshyabstel:
I am a young guy based in Abuja and I am going through a difficult time in my life to make decision on life partner.

I am seeing two girls, both are yoruba girls, graduate, beautiful and doing well for themselves, one is a Barrister and the other is a fashion designer.

Now the Barrister drinks and smokes, bossy and don't like being spoken to in a certain way (Like advising her to stop all of those unhealthy habits, she gets paranoid and says "I met her like this and she isn't going to stop or I should learn to be with her like this" NB: I don't smoke or drink. Now she's a nice girl but crazy, we have genotype compatibility. (AA + AS) She's old enough to settle down but she isn't exhibiting virtues in that regard. Like I told her I was coming to see her last nyt from and she said u shouldnt come because we had a little misunderstanding, but I insisted on going, I got to her house at about 10pm and didn't meet her at home, I waited for her up until 3 am this morning, she came back with a couple of friends all drunk with the smell of cigarette all over them all. I just helped her from the car (bcox she was apparently drunk) took her into the house, we had a brief talk and she slept.

Now for the fashion designer, she's godly, beautiful and crazy too, but she doesn't smoke or drink, and we have genotype incompatibility (AS + AS), she complains at every little thing that is not perfect and she like her bidding to be done eggs, I was talking to her about an estate I saw that I would love us to live there when we settle down (if I'm gonna get married to her) but she declined and said, no that it's too far from town, for crying out loud we are both mobile so I don't see distance as an issue and it not far at all, it's just that all her live she's never been off town, now my choice of the estate is because of constant electricity. Please I need brilliant advice, I want to settle down and I don't want to miss it.

THANKS MOA
my advice is there is a third lady you didn't mention, who is homely,beautiful, a graduate,genotype compatible and hardworking BUT might not be up to the other ladies' standard just yet.....go get her man!

I guess your Wi-fey ultimate search is yours alone to run.Goodluck!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees / Lawyers! Help A Friend, His Children Are Insecure In The Hands Of Their Mother / What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.