Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) (28484 Views)

“Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch / Breaking: Acting President’s Daughter ‘kiki Osinbajo’ Bags Award / Breaking: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by Kaimallamm: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by egokudiowomoney: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Osinbajo is Jagaban of Adamawa while Tinubu is Jagaban of Africa
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by Georgeisco2007: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
I have this funny feeling that the North have some game plans at hand for doing this. Osinbajo should watch his back, else they will cause chaos btw him and his boss Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by checkolatunji: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Amarabae:
I suspect foul play move by the north?why giving him the title Jagaban?

Jagaban of Adamawa while the other is Jagaban of Africa
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by 4dor: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Untainted007:

Oga use your brain, I never said he has not been active but some political functions may not make him to attend as he used to when he's still presides over a parish.

If you use your own brain then you will know that what I'm saying is that he hardly misses programmes because of his job.
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by puffpuff: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Untainted007:
Jagaban of what na? But if I may ask does this man have time again for Church services? As a Redeemer; Tuesdays (Digging Deep), Thursdays (Faith Clinic), Fridays (Occasional Vigil), Saturdays (Men followship Meeting), Sunday (Workers' meeting/Sunday Service) etc.
Please Sir, don't be carried away with worldly titles and affairs. God will continue to be your strength (AMEN)

I don't know of other services, he attends Digging Deep virtually every Tuesday at RCCG, Jesus House, Hall 3, Silverbird Galleria, Abuja. I am a member and I can boldly attest to it cos that's d truth. If in doubt, why not visit d place next Tuesday between 6pm and 8pm ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by Demo0(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Trexnemesis:
Two different Jagabans, one of Borno, the other of Adamawa. Balogun of Own is different from Balogun of Ibadan. No conflict,

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
What is the meaning of that title?
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by factwriter(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Imstrong:
no mind them my brother politics don dey make them forget him original calling from God but seriously this guy indulgence in politics makes me wonder how he still maintains his calling

what calling

How was he able to "dedicatedly " run his business enterprises that rose to be worth several tens of millions of Naira (include the $900,000 Dollars fortune) he listed during his assets declaration?

Going "up and down" answering "callings" does not carry one to such level of business success, especially in an unlevel economic ground like Nigeria.

This vice president became successful in business simply because he was well focused on his work and trade.

Stop any masochistic sympathy about him "no longer having time for his pastoral calling".

He didn't get to where he is today by sleeping in churches!

Obviously gullibility is not a trait in his family.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by Mojoy88(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Untainted007:
Jagaban of what na? But if I may ask does this man have time again for Church services? As a Redeemer; Tuesdays (Digging Deep), Thursdays (Faith Clinic), Fridays (Occasional Vigil), Saturdays (Men followship Meeting), Sunday (Workers' meeting/Sunday Service) etc.
Please Sir, don't be carried away with worldly titles and affairs. God will continue to be your strength (AMEN)
He is attending everything. Digging deep with Buhari, men's meeting in FEC meeting, workers meeting with economic team. I laugh ooo! You can continue with those meetings. As much as he is constantly connected with God (which is personal and not about attending spiritual meetings religiously), all is well.
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by maclatunji: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Untainted007:

How many of this did Jesus (AS) do? You sabi pass am?
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
But Yoruba pastors tells congregation its evil and devilish to take a chieftaincy tittle....

Deception everywhere you go......

what do yiboe pastors say?
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
factwriter:

what calling

How was he able to "dedicatedly " run his business enterprises that rose to be worth several tens of millions of Naira (include the $900,000 Dollars fortune) he listed during his assets declaration?

Going "up and down" answering "callings" does not carry one to such level of business success, especially in an unlevel economic ground like Nigeria.

This vice president became successful in business simply because he was well focused on his work and trade.

Stop any masochistic sympathy about him "no longer having time for his pastoral calling".

He didn't get to where he is today by sleeping in churches!

Obviously gullibility is not a trait in his family.
true, that is very thoughtful of you
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
I believe Tinubu was given the title Jagaban Nupe at Bida in Niger State, somehow this title became popular and some kind of identity for Tinubu. Jagaba is a northern title derived from the front runner in a traveling caravan. The leader of the caravan is known as Madugu. ( Madugu Uban Tafiya).

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by lukui: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jagaban II
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by juman(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
So far apc government is a failure.
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by theSpark(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
AnanseK:

I believe Tinubu was given the title Jagaban Nupe at Bida in Niger State, somehow this title became popular and some kind of identity for Tinubu. Jagaba is a northern title derived from the front runner in a traveling caravan. The leader of the caravan is known as Madugu. ( Madugu Uban Tafiya).

Best answer so far. May I add that he is was given the title at Borgu Emirate, New Bussa not Bida
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by Untainted007: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
puffpuff:

I don't know of other services, he attends Digging Deep virtually every Tuesday at RCCG, Jesus House, Hall 3, Silverbird Galleria, Abuja. I am a member and I can boldly attest to it cos that's d truth. If in doubt, why not visit d place next Tuesday between 6pm and 8pm ?

Thanks bro. This shows u are intelligent and also knw how to response to questions as expected of a matured being unlike some people I dnt want to use negative words to qualify then. All they knw how is to quote post to attack.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Foul play alert
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2017
theSpark:

Best answer so far. May I add that he is was given the title at Borgu Emirate, New Bussa not Bida

Thank you!
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by EvangAsika(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Plz what is d meaning of this name? Is a pastor... Plz take ur name back.... Daddy VP please Reject d name..... Politics name wao
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 14, 2017
harriet412:
What does the title jagaban mean sef

Read the story again.
Re: Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 29, 2017
puffpuff:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile / Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority / I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.