Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions (27961 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
I appreciate the fact that they are helping her with a sustainable source of income.

Jumoke, Lagos is indeed your land of fulfilment.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by nextstep(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is good. Modelling is ok, but owning a bakery means money everyday, even when you're sleeping or looking for other hustles.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by BrightEye(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
can anybody notice olajumoke's hands/fingers.... #terrible
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by oyienootieno: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:
That's very nice one. Baking suits her more than modelling. Not hating though,
But I never really saw anything so special about her as a model. Just over-hyped cos of the bread seller thing.
Wish her luck anyway.

Google nyongo one of thr top models in the world, nothing so spectacular about her, but her story sky rocket her to the limelight. So is Olajumoke...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by coolsegun2002: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Kuku kill the girl finish

Habba
grin

Abi oooo....haters every where...God bless person, another bad bele dey say blessing no fit the babe...abeg remind how model dey be for abroad...
Some no dey fine reach olajumoke sef...so far u don slim and your body complete...If you ask the babe now..she go say model fit am pass jumoke...

women and jelousy...5&6 to badt

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by wristbangle: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiSmith:
Back to base

Baba long time. How many times u wan land 4 prison nau? grin papik.. moniker nko?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by Dayoade92(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:
But I never really saw anything so special about her as a model. Just over-hyped cos of the bread seller thing.
Wish her luck anyway.
When the 'gods' are ready to take up your case, the slightest thing about you will announce you. Her case and those of many others make me believe that we need more than hardwork or talent to make headways in life. To me o, she is not my definition of beauty. sad So many pretty hawkers out there that same moment. Why her? Just leave her o,na her time. Let's pray for our time to come but if you've had yours, then I say CONGRATULATIONS! cool

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba long time. How many times u wan land 4 prison nau? grin papik.. moniker nko?

The mods are beefing me. God pass them.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by ladesson(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:
Wish her luck anyway.

DEy der dey hate while d supa girl dey count ha mulla.idiot haters. go on jooor JUMOKE GOD BLESS U.BABA GOD DON SIGN AM.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by Macmoni(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
she can't do without bread love daht sis
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by udysweet(f): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nice idea too. May God bless the works of her hands and cause sales to overwhelm her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by idrisolaide(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:
Wish her luck anyway.

YOU MAKE SENSE BRO, I SUPPORT YOUR OPINION..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by davodyguy: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:
olori buruku thunder slam you there

This is too hateful a comment
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by OneManLegion(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
nengibo:
Is it only through bread, you can make dough? $$$

Badass puncline! gringringrin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by emerged01(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:
Wish her luck anyway.
Do you know the meaning of favour? You are favour by God to be who you are not by your own doing.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by omolayomi06: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:
Wish her luck anyway.
if I may ask you who your own story done elp,,, you people just like bad belly,,,pray make God pick your own call as God pick her own,, you may be richer than olajumoke but she is popular than you....amebor, sofo.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by paddyofboss(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
BrightEye:
nobody noticed ur comment ehya painful..maybe u should comment about her eyes that way u wud get noticed..hater
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by asahnwaKC: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Always looking local.......
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by BrightEye(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
paddyofboss:
nobody noticed ur comment ehya painful..maybe u should comment about her eyes that way u wud get noticed..hater

for the fact that u quoted me, means u notice it..... no more comment.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by paddyofboss(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
asahnwaKC:
Always looking local.......
. But she is more successful than u and ur dustbin face
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by DemonMonkey7(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
so u dey try tel me say that bread and akara demon still dey your body? grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
helphelp:
Una dey try talk say she no get 5milla or what

Just asking
imagine all that publicity and interviews and every thing, what was all discovering shiit!? about? if she don't have 5 mill.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
paddyofboss:
But she is more successful than u and ur dustbin face
what about you? show us your own face! you are not even confident enough to show your face grin
i can bet my shiny ass you are very ugly
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Now they are talking
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by charleff512(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:

Not civil comment for a lady!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by gritzky1996: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
hello nairalanders facially u don't know me, we might not be from the same ethnicity but for the sake of God help me out by voting for me in the gidicompare competition by liking my pic.I won't be able to repay you but God will give you a helper too.

Please I seriously need your help in this competition. Please visit @gidicompare page on ig and vote my meme by liking the pic.or follow link Am seriously counting on you and BC to all ur friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1FOsPlN9-/
this meme is about bbn efe so let all efenation members vote thanks
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by whizcartel(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:
Hahahahahahaha!!!! "slam" I never know say Thunder don turn wrestler. babe you funny o!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by newspostng(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
once. bread seller always a bread seller

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR WIFE BEG FOR MORE
make sure you sign up to improve your sexxx life
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by DeRay98(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
BrightEye:

That's the evidence of years of hardship she has endured before grace located her.
She was not born aje butter but aje garri ati epa.
Live her alone angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by ims80s(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
computergeek:
wereh mad man
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions by matrixme(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nice publicity. Olajumoke Bread. Sujimoto Construction will share the profit while the gullible masses won't get enough, for they will believe Olajumoke's fortune will somehow rub off on them if they eat the bread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face / Jide Kosoko’s Grand Daughter Marks Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.