Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

"I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' (37042 Views)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by steppins: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
Brightgem:
Haaaaahahaa! What a bitter soul. Ur words are a reflection of Your ugly self not any other. To exchange like words with u is to debase myself to an even lower level than u already are. I hope u felt better after saying all those. ur even worse than the initial title of "silly rabbit"
Oh! You stirred up the dust and you're on your heels? The thunder wey go fire you and the asshole that gave birth to you is warming up.
Keep your opinions to yourself!
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Brightgem(f): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2017
donem:
Thumbs up to the thing, it's seems fashion conscious, it was wearing ripped Jean in the birthday pic.
I am also looking for 200 naira to give this "thing" speaking here for him to go and purchase sense. May u be called a 'thing' and all the people shall gather and agree u are nothing but a 'thing' Amen.
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Brightgem(f): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2017
steppins:

Oh! You stirred up the dust and you're on your heels? The thunder wey go fire you and the asshole that gave birth to you is warming up.
Keep your opinions to yourself!
Go and show ur Mother ur comments, she must be proud of u. Swerve jor. Even pigs have class than you. Hiding behind ur phone like the coward that you are. Muslim indeed!
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Efewestern: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Brightgem:
Haaaaahahaa! What a bitter soul. Ur words are a reflection of Your ugly self not any other. To exchange like words with u is to debase myself to an even lower level than u already are. I hope u felt better after saying all those. ur even worse than the initial title of "silly rabbit" lol! u are even a Muslim. What a pity.

sist good morning.

you really have time exchanging words with nitwit here, just ignore them, well am almost done with your work, got some challenges due to the fact that the file was large, will mail you when am done. grin
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaahah...My UBE, i wan cookies with meat sha..but u dont want to give me cry
come and take the meat na wink wink wink wink.i was offering u the meat but u was running away wink wink wink

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

come and take the meat na wink wink wink wink.i was offering u the meat but u was running away wink wink wink

Why not shove it in my mouth wink i know u love to do tat grin
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Why not shove it in my mouth wink i know u love to do tat grin
sad sad sad sad sad dammmm! so u eat and suck meat tooo? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...hmmmm i love dat wink wink wink
dont let me catch u ooo grin

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by donem: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2017
Brightgem:
I am also looking for 200 naira to give this "thing" speaking here for him to go and purchase sense. May u be called a 'thing' and all the people shall gather and agree u are nothing but a 'thing' Amen.
Peace be unto you, in the spirit of Easter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 / Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.