Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" (8323 Views)

Pastor Hmm...i Just Can't Believe This..;nl ^^watch Videos^ 18+ / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2017
The only way out of this is getting pregnant for your neighbor, since you have no aiota of respect for your relationship,your spouse.etc

angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by emmayodata(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2017
It's addiction so you need help. forget what all of them are saying and seek help. Even if you break up with him now it wouldn't change who you are (probably a nympho). There are countless girls who falls under this category. And pls don't come to a forum like this to seek counsel, talk to a professional.
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by CairoCharles: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2017
The kin thunder that will fire you when your boyfriend finds out will tear your kitten into four

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by MusicPromota(f): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2017
ruggedtimi:
I pity married men working offshore.
bro that is it, infact 6months One 6months Off!
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by jayinfo2(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
martinrizla:
i totally understand, i'm also in the same situation grin it's just that the neighbor is always available when konji dey hold person.

Bad pikin
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
MusicPromota:
bro that is it, infact 6months One 6months Off!

even if some ladies sees their man daily. they will still cheat
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by jayinfo2(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2017
emmayodata:
It's addiction so you need help. forget what all of them are saying and seek help. Even if you break up with him now it wouldn't change who you are (probably a nympho). There are countless girls who falls under this category. And pls don't come to a forum like this to seek counsel, talk to a professional.

Kai you the most sensible person on Nairaland I swear

1 Like

Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Kurupt01: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Fmartin:
hahahaha grin op d lady has a condition we call, trichomonas vaginalis.. her case na wire.

If she has T. vaginalis the dude will run away
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Makz: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Enjoy it while it lasts. You don't need any advice
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Larryslim(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
I pity that guy because if he knew that he is planning to marry a killer, he'll run away for his dear Life
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
No please, please don’t stop doing it. Keep enjoying yourself and keep telling us your sexcapades, keep doing it till your husbands discovers non of your kids are his. Still tell us then em. grin grin
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by aprilwise(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
U claim to love God and serving another god . U are fooling yourself.
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Missesgrace(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Village people are on duty grin
Re: Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" by Dijeh08: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Am just sorry for your husband... He will work his self off, to make money for you ... Yet you move around sleeping around... One day u will be caught.. Pls come back and give us the testimony

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Cumming, What Next? / Giveaway Thread. Drop Your Account Number / I Swear Pùssy Don Tire Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.