Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. (4099 Views)

Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / Girl Allegedly Charmed By ‘yahoo Boy’ Vomits Money In Delta State (photos) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by enedoboy(f): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Please am in need of help ASAP before I loose my mind. I went partying last Friday with some friends (Guys). Due to the fact that we were just Guys we decided to go after random girls so as to make the night interesting .

We sited some ladies seating alone and decided to approach them, my friends went before me , the girls accepted to hang out with us, me been a shy guy I was reluctant in speaking to any. My friends mounted pressure on me so I talked to one and she responded nicely.

After taking some drinks ,we decided to leave our friends and stay alone, we chatted for about 30mins . She told me her name , her state house address etc. I became relaxed and we bonded so quickly. I collected her number .

Things became very intense , so we left the party and headed to a nearby hotel, I paid , went into the room, then we started kissing, in that process I felt something more like a sensation moving through my throat down to my stomach.

I became very afraid at that moment and I told her that I was no longer interested . she became angry and left. I went back to to my friends and I realized Dev left for .

I went back home , I slept off. The most scary part of it is that I saw this same girl in my dream and threatened to deal with me for having refused her. for the past five days now I have been dreaming about this girl with different acts. I have been feeling an awkward movement in my stomach as if something is bitting me.

I really need help I have been to different prayer houses and they are I really need to find the girl. I went to the address she gave to me, to my greatest surprise the address is an empty land. her phone number has been switched off .

Her friends don't seems to know anything about her .. right now am dead .

I need help
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by sotadegrt(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
comment reserved
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Michellla(f): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Visit TB joshua ASAP

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Tallesty1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is she from Edo?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by enedoboy(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
yes.. she is from Edo.. school at uniben .
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
If she's from the marine kingdom just kukuma go marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:
yes.. she is from Edo.. school at uniben .

Na wa wooo

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by enedoboy(f): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
please u guys help me.
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by pat1612(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anxiety setting in enjoy your fear dude tongue tongue
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
What she gave to u was a kiss to be remembered in a long time... Enjoy it while u live

https://m.facebook.com/Yellow-Sun-Entertainment-826805834136589/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8397935151
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by littlewonders: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mtchww.... Just go and look for where you'll remove that demon from your waist, na once the dream go vanish. Constant knacking for four days go quench that dream mood.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
That's serious...i pray you find help as soon as possible
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by littlewonders: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:
please u guys help me.

Nothing serious, just your mind playing with you.

Solution: have steady pleasure for four days(morning and night) it will go off.
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Shiitposter: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:

yes.. she is from Edo - One Red Flag

school at uniben - Another Red Flag

How unlucky can one man get

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by ikp120(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
You don enter one chance be that.

Goodluck!
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by LAFO: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
OP

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Fmartin(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
hmm.. more lyk a fairy tale.. sex on ur mind fr d first tym u guys met? na wao!
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
What a foolish post... You should 1st learn how to kiss, and when you do, go back and fukc that babe well well, and possibly get your senses back.

Hoes are everywhere, this one was kissing you to the point that spit got in your mouth (big deal), and you ran away with your dikc between your legs.

You are a disgrace to manhood!!!! You either stay home and read your bible, OR go clubbing and meet babes that are down for a good time. Choose your team, instead of making us look incompetent.
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by emeijeh(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Soljaboi44(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
lala stick lala
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by enedoboy(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
What a foolish post... You should 1st learn how to kiss, and when you do, go back and fukc that babe well well, and possibly get your sense back.

Hoes are everywhere, this one was kissing you to the point that spit got in your mouth (big deal), and you ran away with your dikc between your leg.

You are a disgrace to manhood!!!! You either stay home and read your bible, OR go clubbing and meet babes that are down for a good time. Choose your team, instead of making us look incompetent.
MrBrownJay1:
What a foolish post... You should 1st learn how to kiss, and when you do, go back and fukc that babe well well, and possibly get your senses back.

Hoes are everywhere, this one was kissing you to the point that spit got in your mouth (big deal), and you ran away with your dikc between your legs.

MrBrownJay1:

SHM .. my prayer for you " may u never meet such girl"
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:

SHM .. my prayer for you " may u never meet such girl"

I can understand that you are the type of dude that read their bible before going to bed on Saturday night, to not be late in church on Sunday (nothing wrong with that)... Therefore don't go to the lion's den and complain about the fukcing LION! This is why the majority go to clubs for, to SCORE WOMEN, and when you do, its your duty to make us (men) proud.

now A)some brothas will be insulted that we ain't shiit, because of your cowardly act..... And B) the next brotha who will fukc that babe will punish her sexually, for having a big mouth.
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Neozy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
What is the title of the film?
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by nursennenny(f): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Talk to your creator
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:
please u guys help me.
since you see her in your dreams u can apologize to her there

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
How can you kiss a girl at your first meeting?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nickymezor(f): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by chiraqDemon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:
please u guys help me.
Ene D Boy
Right now u have died
Its too late
Is ok
Is ok
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by CheedyJ(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Just find ur way to mount Kilimanjaro, fast & pray till whatever u swallowed leaves ur system...this is superstory tho'....
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by KennyID17(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
LAFO:
OP

Savage!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by KennyID17(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:
How can you kiss a girl at your first meeting?

Ever heard of lust, err sorry, love at first meeting? cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) / 25 Sexually Intimate Questions To Ask A Girl And Turn Her On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.