Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking (80304 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by zoba88: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
This wedding photo of a lady and her man is trending online with many saying she married him because of money.Others said she is not happy with the marriage.What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/photos-of-lady-and-her-physically.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by zoba88: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by zoba88: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
zoba88:
More
more

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by DropShot: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
I'm speechless.

Can't say any meaningful thing here other than "love is blind" indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Mutuwa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Whatever her intent is,she is married. Kapish!

It's not a bad thing to compromise standard.when an indigent son tries to marry from a rich family,or vice versa,he/she is tagged a good digger.

So must the rich always marry themselves? Is it a wrong if such combo of marriage happens?

Those calling others gold diggers would not mind being in the shoes of the latter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by BlackDBagba: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by kokosin: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
DAT is the definition of love.....I love u d way u r......but her cross sha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by seunny4lif(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
marriage is a choice you make for yourself not for others

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by marshalcarter: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
hmmmm.. okwa dis new year grin
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Adaowerri111: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
unbelievable
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by mamatayour(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Baba God, please pick up my call this year. I pray this is my year in Jesus name.

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by tjones007: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mutuwa:
Whatever her intent is,she is married. Kapish!

It's not a bad thing to compromise standard.when an indigent son tries to marry from a rich family,or vice versa,he/she is tagged a good digger.

So must the rich always marry themselves? Is it a wrong if such combo of marriage happens?

Those calling others gold diggers would not mind being in the shoes of the latter.
#WORD

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Chibuhealth(f): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
who love help? I can't
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by angelTI(f): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
At least she married him for something cheesy wink wink wink wink cheesy wink wink cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Khd95(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Where is the man

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Who said the girl is a gold digger?, that guy doesn't look like he has silver not to mention Gold.
They're just two people in love.

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by DozieInc(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anything is possible... her decision.
But guys do you expect that man remain unmarried all his life, some have to fill the gap.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Actually..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Nickymezor(f): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
shocked shocked... Am speechless
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by wayne4loan: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wow , no one is hopeless
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by CaroLyner(f): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Benita27:
Who said the girl is a gold digger?, that guy doesn't look like he has silver not to mention Gold.
They're just two people in love.
thought i was the only one that noticed
silly people saying he must be controlling millions

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
silly people saying he must be controlling millions.
Those comments were pun intended i believe.
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by CaroLyner(f): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Benita27:
Those comments were pun intended i believe.
Reasonable enough
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by viceldo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
she gat some goth within her.....#truelovetheysay
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by IamLEGEND1: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
that guy no go joke when time to fùck reach.
husband go strip,díck go reach ground.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
silly people saying he must be controlling millions
u too funny

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Please, how do I give them 50K.....at least to support them.

Please, does anyone know them....?
For real.........

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by LegalBaby(f): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
could this be love?
Re: Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking by Justbeingreal(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nawa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.