Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Need Serious Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Serious Help! (1037 Views)

I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / Need Serious Help On How To Manage Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Help! by joedesigns: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Guys I need your candid opinion, I am 24 and I've never really dated before.
there's this particular girl in my department, she's in 200 level while I'm in 300 level. We met by accident and ever since then, we have been hanging out.
Everything was great till i confessed to her that i have a crush on her, she equally said she felt the exact same way for me, but doesn't want to have any love affair for now, she's in her twenties just like me.
And because of that, I lost the strength to officially ask her out for the singular fear that she might turn me down.

Experts in the house the problem now is tgwt after that day she doubled her efforts: she will call ne to inform me of her activities, people she met, even guys who tried to woo her. But over the past couple of weeks now, she has almost stopped calling me, and now whenever I chat with her on Facebook, she barely responds.

I don't know why she has completely lost interest in me, and now I don't know what to do to win her back.
Because I've never really felt this way about anybody before.

Also, I noticed she has too many guys as friends. but she is not dating anyone of them.

GUYS WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO.
Re: I Need Serious Help! by tellwisdom: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mugu, No be school u come?? sad
Re: I Need Serious Help! by Kentura(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
oh, at 24 you've never dated before?

na your fore fathers go believe that no be me.. undecided
Re: I Need Serious Help! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
You don't need help, what you need is sex and loads of it
Re: I Need Serious Help! by joedesigns: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
tellwisdom:
Mugu, No be school u come?? sad
please respect yourself!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Help! by joedesigns: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kentura:
oh, at 24 you've never dated before?

na your fore fathers go believe that no be me.. undecided
that's because I've never really felt attracted to anyone until now.
Re: I Need Serious Help! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Man up and talk things with her again to know your stand, either to move on or to remain as friends.
Re: I Need Serious Help! by Kentura(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
joedesigns:
that's because I've never really felt attracted to anyone until now.

lol, see wash... You jus wan fvck her!
Re: I Need Serious Help! by joedesigns: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kentura:

lol, see wash... You jus wan fvck her!
No need to explain myself further to you, since you've already made your conclusion.
Re: I Need Serious Help! by joedesigns: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
kimbra:
Man up and talk things with her again to know your stand, either to move on or to remain as friends.
Thanks a lot, I will do that once I'm in school. Because most time I call her she always tell me she's busy.
Re: I Need Serious Help! by carzola(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Join the Vaseline crew
Cause my brother your officially
Boo-less

Re: I Need Serious Help! by tellwisdom: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
joedesigns:
please respect yourself!

Are you out of your mind??..Face your studies and stop chasing unfruitful things. Anu mpam

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Help! by joedesigns: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
tellwisdom:

Are you out of your mind??..Face your studies and stop chasing unfruitful things. Anu mpam
Oga I'm a very serious minded person, I don't joke with my books, if that's what you've been trying to point out.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Help! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op she's simply not ready for a relationship, especially love relationship. She wants to be focused with studies but have friends.. And yes even male friends but nothing serious. Some girls are like that.
Be focused with your studies, u still have a long way to go and many moments to be in love and get heart broken in the process.
Don't fret yourself. You are simply wasting your time and energy getting worried.
As the years go by, u will fall inlove with another or this lady may end up searching for u and rekindling the feelings back again.
That's life . So relax and face your studies..
Simply place her behind u.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Help! by joedesigns: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
alexialin:
Op she's simply not ready for a relationship, especially love relationship. She wants to be focused with studies but have friends.. And yes even male friends but nothing serious. Some girls are like that.
Be focused with your studies, u still have a long way to go and many moments to be in love and get heart broken in the process.
Don't fret yourself. You are simply wasting your time and energy getting worried.
As the years go by, u will fall inlove with another or this lady may end up searching for u and rekindling the feelings back again.
That's life . So relax and face your studies..
Simply place her behind u.
OK thanks
Re: I Need Serious Help! by firstking01(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
That's one thing with girls, they are always in the affirmation of the opposite of what they actually mean....when they expect you to do something they will act asif they don't want you to do the thing (reversed psychology)...

Alot of them i 've dated usually told me from the onset that they are not ready for a relationship, the thing is they want to see how serious you'd be chyking them....some will tell you plain NO but my brother at this point upgrade your wooing skills and show her more love and care (guess in your case this is where you missed it)....love is the weakness of every girl....show her love from the bottom to the brim...that's how one was cajoling me around but i kept my shoulders high and dug her deep with love and care at a point she said "ud, i love you", me i was like you say weting??, she now said o my God did i just say i love you??....that's where the whole dating thing started from cos she never told me she loved me before, what she usually tells me is "i just you as a very good friend"....

Well, at the level where you guys are now i thing she has already lost interest in you but just try sha you might be lucky but have it at the front of your mind that your chances are slim...and even if she later agrees dating you be prepare for heartbreaks since she keeps male friends the most.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Help! by joedesigns: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
I was scared at that time not to cross boundaries, one she probably wanted me to cross.

Thanks for the eye opener firstking01
Re: I Need Serious Help! by Oscar4real(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
she is waiting for you to make the move but you are nit getting it right.. cos what's in your mind is exactly what's in her's...

you know girls are like mongoes on a tree, the moment you are waiting for it to ripe, others are busy eating with salt....

so be wise mehn
Re: I Need Serious Help! by firstking01(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
joedesigns:

I was scared at that time not to cross boundaries, one she probably wanted me to cross.

Thanks for the eye opener firstking01
No need to be afraid....next time just pull the trigger already esp as she's shown you positive signs....

You are welcome.
Re: I Need Serious Help! by spencerlouis(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
ok listen 2 me cos its d real deal!!!
she has waited nd done tins 4 u 2 actually ask her out but notin! nd now she has given up! but were u xpctin her 2 continue actin love whn u ddnt ask her out? she said shez not ready nd u xpect her as a grl 2 say ok I feel sam 4 u nd I wnt 2 be ur grlfrnd? undecided
jst show seriousness now! get her 2 go on a date wit u! nd sweet mouth her ask her 2 b ur grlfrnd!!! she myt form a lil but she already is ur grlfrnd!!! cool

I hav no idea wat m doin
Re: I Need Serious Help! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
joedesigns:
OK thanks

U are welcome
Re: I Need Serious Help! by joedesigns: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
spencerlouis:
ok listen 2 me cos its d real deal!!!
she has waited nd done tins 4 u 2 actually ask her out but notin! nd now she has given up! but were u xpctin her 2 continue actin love whn u ddnt ask her out? she said shez not ready nd u xpect her as a grl 2 say ok I feel sam 4 u nd I wnt 2 be ur grlfrnd? undecided
jst show seriousness now! get her 2 go on a date wit u! nd sweet mouth her ask her 2 b ur grlfrnd!!! she myt form a lil but she already is ur grlfrnd!!! cool

I hav no idea wat m doin
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

"Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. / Leave That Girl Alone / Nigerian Man Based Abroad Sprays Cash On Female Dancer Twerking For Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.