Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life (4235 Views)

How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Jamesolooks: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hello.
I need serious help /advice. I think I am destroying myself because of an obsession with a girl that's with another man and it's obvious she didn't /doesn't love me(that's why she broke up with me).

I might sound so alarming but it's an emergency oo be I 'finish my life'

We dated during NYSC and after NYSC she broke up with me. I begged her to the extent that she blocked me on WhatsApp and even sms and phone calls. I call her mum. And informed her mum. Her spoke to her after 8 months of the' breakup' she unblocked me. And we started chatting again until she discovered I was teaching in a secondary school. She will then be giving polar answers like yes, Fine no etc. In short one word answers. I stopped calling or texting her for about 2 months until she called me asking me how I have been. I new there was something fishy. Then I started calling her again and she became worse. She will say she's busy that I should call back or she yawns as if she's asleep or about to fall asleep already. Then it dawns on me that I am now her EX. I became so sad it affected me the school I teach and even at home I started reacting aggressively to people around me. I became frustrated at school. That I had to tender my resignation. Later.

I became jobless and broke to negative point with a lot of bad debt.

I so much love this girl that the feeling of her with another man is Made me act abnormal ' I put out WhatsApp status for only her to see.

The truth is I know this girl is not in love with me. But my mind keeps making me obsessed with her.
I am desperate to let her go but I don't know how please help.

Please pardon my disjointed sentence and tenses
I sent it in a rush
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
The truth is I know girl is not in love with me.

So why the headache again bros?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by mekuso89(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Just get the money leave the rest for law of atraction

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by leonard002(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
What is wrong with this generation of guys. Tufiakwa. What a wuss

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Deepfeel(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jamesolooks:
Hello.
I need serious help /advice. I think I am destroying myself because of an obsession with a girl that's with another man and it's obvious she didn't /doesn't love me(that's why she broke up with me).

We dated during NYSC and after NYSC she broke up with me. I begged her to the extent that she blocked me on WhatsApp and even sms and phone calls. I call her mum. And informed her mum. Her spoke to her after 8 months of the' breakup' she unblocked me. And we started chatting again until she discovered I was teaching in a secondary school. She will then be giving polar answers like yes, Fine no etc. In short one word answers. I stopped calling or texting her for about 2 months until she called me asking me how I have been. I new there was something fishy. Then I started calling her again and she became worse. She will say she's busy that I should call back or she yawns as if she's asleep or about to fall asleep already. Then it dawns on me that I am now her EX. I became so sad it affected me the school I teach and even at home I started reacting aggressively to people around me. I became frustrated at school. That I had to tender my resignation. Later.

I so much love this girl that the feeling of her with another man is Made me 'insane' I put out WhatsApp status for only her to see.

The truth is I know girl is not in love with me. But my mind keeps making me obsessed with her.

Is she the reason you were born for? Is she the reason your parents trained you all the way from primary school to university just for you to meet her in NYSC and act like your life depends on her? Don't you have a career a dream a vision a goal you have set for yourself in live to archive, guy I hate this seriously no vex me with woman obsession you sound so pitiful for a man

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by tundeontop: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
So serious
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by budaatum: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Someone will say it so I might as well op since you insist on lying to yourself.

You ruining your life already.

Jamesolooks:
I so much love this girl that the feeling of her with another man is Made me act abnormal ' I put out WhatsApp status for only her to see. The truth is I know this girl is not in love with me. But my mind keeps making me obsessed with her.
I am desperate to let her go but I don't know how please help. Then it dawns on me that I am now her EX. I became so sad it affected me the school I teach and even at home I started reacting aggressively to people around me. I became frustrated at school. That I had to tender my resignation. Later. I became jobless and broke to negative point with a lot of bad debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by kingxsamz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
You know say Person no like you, yet you wan die untop her matter?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by tobbie247(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hormonal inbalance. You're being controlled my your hormones. Your brain is secreting too much oxytocin.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by MJBOLT: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
the op is confused

madridguy:
The truth is I know girl is not in love with me.

So why the headache again bros?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jamesolooks:
Hello.

I so much love this girl that the feeling of her with another man is Made me act abnormal ' I put out WhatsApp status for only her to see.

The truth is I know this girl is not in love with me. But my mind keeps making me obsessed with her.

I sent it in a rush

Now hold your ears and repeat this song after me :

Money is the key
Money is the key
Money is the master key
Ned Nwoko started with money and ended with money.
Money is the master key.

Brethren, go and sin no more.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hysterical laughter...... Anyway, it's allowed. {sigh}
Count it good you're reading my message, the extent at which you are behaving really dictate that you love her, that's not bad too... Smile... {clear throat }. We all have a running blood in our vein!

But do you know there are still girls out there falling for you, anyway you won't see them cause you're busy here and there with flashy emotions working in you?

Smile... Let me tell you something, if you commit suicide, well; multiple "Rip" may be type for your sake, but that shouldn't be the honorary comment you should have here at this moment, and if it should be, not for a sake of a lady or one girl that is having is dick somewhere else; I don't pray that for you anyway.

Oh I remember it's been long you're dating, such is life in dating, it's just like a plane, it could crash anytime. I can tell you, my heart has been broken on several time and am used to it, in fact due to rigorous meditation; I personally realise she may not have anything to offer you than sex, which if you can control yourself on, you're a champion. Do I tell you to be like me? Far from that. But learn, and open your brain wide, pardon my tune.

No one will help you, you gotta help yourself by taking a tough decision. *quit and forget*

You still have a long way to go, don't permit her to shatter your destiny.... I repeat, ladies are out there seeking for you, go for them.

Is she your first date, are you her first date? If not.... Then reason and remember someone drop her and vice versa.

ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT.

IRE O!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jamesolooks:
Hello.

I sent it in a rush

Easy bro. What you are going through is normal.

However, you caused it all along

You are suffering from a disease called Oneitis.

A virus that makes a man focus solely on one woman when he really shouldn't.

I take it you are in your twenties. She is too

Now, you bleeped up initially by directing all your attention on a single girl. A young woman for that matter.

She is probably still in her experimental years. The hoe stage. Her female hypergamy( greed ) is at its cruelest.

She has dumped you, if you do not move on, she will crush you.

Solutions
Take the redpill
- become a stronger man
-accept there's nothing called love in the sense we know it as men
-focus on your life
- go after other women
-i know it will be hard but pls forget her. Improve your own life. Lol, if you blow today she will DM you in tears.
Again: Take the redpill
Google: the illimitable man's redpill starter pack. He covers everything you need to know. With time you will be offered the stronger Rollo and the Roost himself who will teach you how to get more women. Please don't ruin your life over a man. She will urinate on your grave and Bleep another man on your burial.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Starz825(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Is she the reason you were born for? Is she the reason your parents trained you all the way from primary school to university just for you to meet her in NYSC and act like your life depends on her? Don't you have a career a dream a vision a goal you have set for yourself in live to archive, guy I hate this seriously no vex me with woman obsession you sound so pitiful for a man
As in the guy sounds so weak... grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by budaatum: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Did somebody say, "suicide"?

Op, if you commit suicide I will personally pay everybody to attend your funeral just so we can kick your dead body!

Coffin, and even the whole dug for dead body will refuse to accept you!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Join MGTOW and alphamen gang on nairaland until you see another girl you like.smiley
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Don't worry yourself. If that yahoo guy dump her she will come begging you to forgive her that it's the devil's work.That is after you have buy Benz.It's up to you to decide what to do with her.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by FROGMAN101(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why don’t you just kill yourself.

It’s only your parents I feel sorry.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Let it go. She does not love you. You may wonder why she does not love you, yet loves another man......it's that way cuz she is not the right one. The right one will accept you just as you are. You should never have resigned, because you have just added another problem (financially issues) to your self. Get up and do something. Don't call her anymore.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by durubennie(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by greatbrian(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Well... As stupid as it may sound i can feel ur pain. I i once asjed a lady out or 6 years plus infact until last year. Mine was not even obssession mine was true love. But with every heartbreak i learnt one big thing.

If you truly love a lady and she keeps are rejecting you, you aibt the one who lost. YOU LOST A LADY WHO didn't Love or care about you and she lost a guy who loved her so much and wanted ger happines and joy alone. So man up man the world z a beautiful place with lots of eve

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by heckymaicon(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
See brother
brother wey mumu

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Drive that energy into making money.. The journey still far
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Freehuman:

Now hold your ears and repeat this song after me :

Money is the key
Money is the key
Money is the master key
Ned Nwoko started with money and ended with money.
Money is the master key.

Brethren, go and sin no more.

So let's see....

He makes money, gets the lady's attention, becomes her maga. He keeps spending on her to retain her attention, suddenly a richer dude comes along. What will he do? try to get richer? Lol

#just wondering

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
lilwetdick:
Join MGTOW and alphamen gang on nairaland until you see another girl you like.smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
greatbrian:
Well... As stupid as it may sound i can feel ur pain. I i once asjed a lady out or 6 years plus infact until last year. Mine was not even obssession mine was true love. But with every heartbreak i learnt one big thing.

If you truly love a lady and she keeps are rejecting you, you aibt the one who lost. YOU LOST A LADY WHO didn't Love or care about you and she lost a guy who loved her so much and wanted ger happines and joy alone. So man up man the world z a beautiful place with lots of eve
If no be say you no sabi spell 'brain' I for say your name fit you. smiley
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by iLegendd(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jamesolooks:
Though I only read 4 lines, but take heart. Buy her a car and the entire House of Assembly and she'll like you.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
How are you today?
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dear op, one question.

If the lady dies today, will you follow her?

Your response will help to know how best to deal with your mental case. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Never beg and plead with someone to love u. This kinda gummy gummy love will make girls take you for granted.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
iLegendd:
How are you today?
I'm doing fine, you?
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Trizyd(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
I hope it won't be too late and when you are at rock bottom before you realize one thing, she's not coming back. You have a 0.02% chance of having her back, infact you have a better chance of being the president of the United States.
Brother, look inward and see how special you are, and you don't deserve to have your life ruined for a woman. Work on yourself, become better. It's gonna be hard buh just do away with whatever reminds you of her, even if you have to change your sim. You need to know when to fold. Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Handle My Pride? / SUSAN WAYA: My Son Is Not A Woman Rapper, He Will Never Marry Erica {screenshot} / Why all women prefer shorter guys, revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.