Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria (52916 Views)

Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 6:13am On Apr 15, 2017
delishpot:

Or she found out he was cheating on her with the new woman he is about to marry and complained or she rejected his proposal to bring in a second wife. Such could cause a home to break down. If you found out your wife has a side lover, will you keep building a home with her? Just as some women can be hell on earth so can some men. Did you read where she rejected the opportunity to take his money? If she was as badvas you claim, wouldn't she fight tooth and nail to take as much of his property as she could? After all we all know the court in the country she lived with him would favour her to some certain extent.

Either of them may be wrong but they are apparently not compatible and there is no need pretending about it. He has given her a house and a car, she can continue her life.

But on the issue of taking litigation path to get a chunk of the young man's wealth, Hausa ladies aren't brought up that way, besides they have pride. Actually, I know there are "some parts" of the country where husbands even get killed because of his wealth but this is a Northern lady, she ain't interested despite attempts to change her orientation.

Also, if the decision to call it quit comes from her, as you are trying to suggest, (on the ground of cheating), that should tell you she is not carried away by his wealth and will not attempt to get anything from him in that case.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2017
You don't know what happened please let the man be as he is not the first and will not be the last to divorce its the in thing now to divorce when the marriage is no longer working unlike before men just die early because they try to endure the marriage that should be enjoyed instead]
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by delishpot: 6:20am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Either of them may be wrong but they are apparently non compatible and there is no need pretending about it. He has given her a house and a car, she can continue her life.

But on the issue of taking litigation path to get a chunk of the young man's wealth, Hausa ladies aren't brought up that way, besides they have pride. Actually, I know there are "some parts" of the country where husbands even get killed because of his wealth but this is a Northern lady, she ain't interested despite attempts to change her orientation.

Just like that? Is that how detached hausas are towards the bond people have in marriage or you just feel that is how it should be? Woman, Here is a house, here is a car bye bye go continue your life!. Wow! shocked shocked it's all good. Anyhow, I hope they both find happiness again o.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2017
delishpot:

Just like that? Is that how detached hausa are towards the bond people have in marriage? Here is a house, here is a car bye bye go continue your life!. Wow! shocked shocked it's all good. Anyhow, I hope they both find happiness again o.

And if he decides not to give a dime, she won't still take any legal action as well. Money is not integral in the life of a typical Hausa couple, don't liken it to what obtains in the South pls. As I have stated earlier, I know in "some parts" of the country, some ladies will go any length to get the WHOLE OF THE ASSETS accumulated by this young man especially in the face of apparent free legal services. But the difference in this case is that Jamila is a Hausa lady whose interest and ambition is not centred around MONEY.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by delishpot: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And if he decides not to give a dime, she won't still take any legal action as well. Money is not integral in the life of a typical Hausa couple, don't liken it to what obtains in the South pls. As I have stated earlier, I know in "some parts" of the country, some ladies will go any length to get the WHOLE OF THE ASSETS accumulated by this young man especially in the face of apparent free legal services. But the difference in this case is that Jamila is a Hausa lady whose interest and ambition is not centred around MONEY.

Noted. But I sure hope they settle their wives should they decide to divorce them sha And if they decide to send them away empty handed, there are institutions(religious/customary) where the women can seek for some help. Cos it ain't fair keeping a woman at home in the name of marriage and then sending her away years later empty handed .
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2017
delishpot:

Noted. But I sure hope they settle their wives should they decide to divorce them sha And if they decide to send them away empty handed, there are institutions(religious/customary) where the women can seek for some help. Cos it ain't fair keeping a woman at home in the name of marriage and then sending her away years later empty handed .

Hausa ladies don't threaten their husbands with divorce because of money as obtains in the South. Pls, the existence of marriage or its collapse does not centre around money. Stop confusing the integral point of marriage in the south with that of the north pls.

Eg, Hausa ladies prefer marrying poor hausa men to extremely rich "oyibo" men and this is the dream of most ladies in some places.

I repeat, Hausa ladies have pride and they don't give a damn about whatever you have when they want to call it quit.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by delishpot: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Northern ladies don't threaten their husbands with divorce because of money as obtains in the South. Pls, the existence of marriage or its collapse does not centre around money. Stop confusing the integral point of marriage in the south with that of the north pls.

Eg, Hausa ladies prefer marrying poor hausa men to extremely rich "oyibo" men and this is the dream of most ladies in some places.

I repeat, Hausa ladies have pride and they don't give a damn about whatever you have when they want to call quit.

What am I saying what is this person saying o. Did I say they should marry for money? Abi do they eat stones and sleep under bridges after marriage? Abi you just enjoy tribalism ?
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2017
delishpot:

What am I saying what is this person saying o. Did I say they should marry for money? Abi do they eat stones and sleep under bridges after marriage? Abi you just enjoy tribalism ?

You seem to be emphasising on the money aspects of the marriage and its collapse and that is not the most important, though necessary.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by delishpot: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You seem to emphasising on the money aspects of the marriage and its collapse and that is not the most important, though necessary.

I never did. I said gifts and cars and houses would never replace the bond and feelings shared in a marriage. You then replied that he can as well kick her out with nothing and she would leave with nothing. Then I said I just hope there are modalities set in place to prevent a man from taking the route of sending her out empty handed. Where did I say wealth is theost important aspect in marriage abeg? Please quote it here to refresh my memory. You it was stressing money and tribalism not me You think the ladies don't give a damn? They do. just that their society(which they return to afterwards)would call them out for it and it may affect their chances of getting another spouse. I do not believe that any woman would be happy to walk of of a marriage they invested time and effort in empty handed. Stop deceiving yourself bro.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
delishpot:

I never did. I said gifts and cars and houses would never replace the bond and feelings shared in a marriage. You then replied that he can as well kick her out with nothing and she would leave with nothing. Then I said I just hope there are modalities set in place to prevent a man from taking the route of sending her out empty handed. Where did I say wealth is theost important aspect in marriage abeg? Please quote it here to refresh my memory. You it was stressing money and tribalism not me

I have earlier stated that she was given a house and a car, but it seems to you that ain't enough. So, what exactly is your point? Reasonable percentage of his wealth? What should be of importance in this case is the financial assistance she may need not some fractions of his assets pls.

Na her leg Ahmed Musa dey use play football? Abi na she carry Ahmed go England?
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by delishpot: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I have earlier stated that she was given a house and a car, but it seems to you that ain't enough. So, what exactly is your point? Reasonable percentage of his wealth? What should be of importance in this case is the financial assistance she may need not some fractions of his assets pls.

Na her leg Ahmed Musa dey use play football? Abi na she carry Ahmed go England.

Tor! I made my comment and even ended it by saying I wish them well. I never started my post by saying she should have asked for more money. It was you out of your tribalistic sentiment wanting to make it look like I was asking for the man's blokos in a platter of gold. My very first quote never stated that she was desperate for money. But let's end it here. I know say desire to insult those "tribes" that you could never bring yourself toention their name dey your blood and every talk would always link you mentioning that "tribe" without geographical location in your reply.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by aboki2000(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Amberon: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Look up the meaning of "double standards" too. wink
LionDeLeo:

Pls look up the meaning of "may" and duck off my mention.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Amberon:
Look up the meaning of "double standards" too. wink

Will you leave b4 I pee on that bald head?
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by thinkmoney(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

@ the emboldened, Northern ladies ain't money mongers as you are trying to portray. Go to the north, you will see a pretty lady living happily with her poor husband. If your ladies marry for money, not all ladies do. Besides, this lady can't go poor because, Ahmed has given her some of his assets which should be enough. I know ladies in "some places" will want to take everything belonging to the young man, but northern ladies ain't brought up that way.

My "northern brother", its not really about the money, you may say it will serve as a deterrent, that stops him treating ladies like a property that you can acquire and dispose at will. It will make him consider divorce as really expensive and see that "when you want to send your half away, be prepared to cut ur life in half'.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2017
thinkmoney:

My "northern brother", its not really about the money, you may say it will serve as a deterrent, that stops him treating ladies like a property that you can acquire and dispose at will. It will make him consider divorce as really expensive and see that "when you want to send your half away, be prepared to cut ur life in half'.

Ahmed and Jamila are simply incompatible and they can't pretend about it while dying in silence. If Jamila were to be richer, would you have been saying this?

Besides, who told you Ahmed simply threw her out just like that? Were you with them? How did you come about your conclusion? They were married and they now feel they can't be together again, what are you saying?

That is their life, not yours and you are not in any position to apportion blame on what you know absolutely nothing about.

Why are we just extremely concerned about decisions taken by people about their personal lives?

Assuming the lady was just too stubborn and getting out of hand, he should endure to avoid claiming of damages, right? What did you say when Tonto Dickey, Tiwa savage, Ini Edo etc separated?
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by thinkmoney(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Ahmed and Jamila are simply incompatible and they can't pretend about it while dying in silence. If Jamila were to be richer, would you have been saying this?

Besides, who told you Ahmed simply threw her out just like that? Were you with them? How did you come about your conclusion? They were married and they now feel they can't be together again, what are you saying?

That is their life, not yours and you are not in any position to apportion blame on what you know absolutely nothing about.

Why are we just extremely concerned about decisions taken by people about their personal lives?

Assuming the lady was just too stubborn and getting out of hand, he should endure to avoid claiming of damages, right? What did you say when Tonto Dickey, Tiwa savage, Ini Edo etc separated?
My brother, separation is evil. Relationship is about sacrifice and perseverance for the greater good. Divorce poison the society. They have two kids remember-young kids-, what become of them? How do they properly develop with the sudden loss of their father to another family?
Did he just realised she isn't compatible after this years. OK. Let's assume she suddenly started behaving irrational, isn't that a sign she needs help and support.
My "northern brother" what is behind most divorce is SELFISHNESS and pursuit of "the easy way out".
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by LionDeLeo: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
thinkmoney:

My brother, separation is evil. Relationship is about sacrifice and perseverance for the greater good. Divorce poison the society. They have two kids remember-young kids-, what become of them? How do they properly develop with the sudden loss of their father to another family?
Did he just realised she isn't compatible after this years. OK. Let's assume she suddenly started behaving irrational, isn't that a sign she needs help and support.
My "northern brother" what is behind most divorce is SELFISHNESS and pursuit of "the easy way out".

Not everyone has that patience. If my wife has kids for me and start misbehaving, there extent to which I can endure. After all, those kids are hers too.
Besides, why is this one taken so serious? Aren't there divorce case among the southerners? Has Tonto Dickey reconciled with her husband? Where is Ini Edo, Tiwa savage? Are they not having kids? These are just few cases.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by thinkmoney(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Not everyone has that patience. If my wife has kids for me and start misbehaving, there extent to which I can endure. After all, those kids are hers too.
Besides, why is this one taken so serious? Aren't there divorce case among the southerners? Has Tonto Dickey reconciled with her husband? Where is Ini Edo, Tiwa savage? Are they not having kids? These are just few cases.
I hate all divorce. The emphasis on this is because its the latest one, "northern", factor isn't the determinant.
Some problem from a partner may be due to some underlying mental deficiency maybe as a result of stress or sudden loss of sense of security. Let's assume as the husband you suffer this kind of malady, will you justify your wife if she leaves you? Isn't marriage supposed to be for better for worse?
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by hAlexandro(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
When Calabar sabi do and do
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Mememan: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I get you.. But divorcing her.. Is it the best
Yes.
Absolutely the best. best for the children as well. Better to live alone in person than to live with a demon.
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria by Rosskii: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I wonder what might be his reason for dumping such a beauty.... Well, I wish him the best...

Which beauty? By the time you fuc.k her two or three times she becomes ordinary to you. Especially when she starts to run her mouth. Abi you be learner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions / AFCON: Nigerians React After Algeria Defeated Super Eagles / Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.