Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User (27679 Views)

"Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / +18 Photos>big Boobs Cannot Stand Unless They Are Fake —maserati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by exlinkleads(f): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
madness

ara di na udi na udi

i wish Michael Jackson was still alive.. He would have spat on you for this statement
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Kutunban: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
hmm
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Kutunban: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Genevieve
Agbani
Stephanie
Tika Sumpter
Ngozi Okonjo
Obama's wife
John Dumelo
Uti
GEJ
EFE
Bisola

Them too much jare
Which of them you reach?
I pity your old age

Dangote
Otedola
Tinubu
Folunrosho
Me

We are too numerous to mention

1 Like

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by AlexzStructure(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
#CheyGod Who be this one? Mere Popularity.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by dman4real: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! by
FortuneTeller(f ): 10:12pm On Apr 05
"When used on a long term basis, bleaching products containing hydroquinone can yield unfavorable side effects such as exogenous ochronosis. It is a condition that causes paradoxical grayish and bluish skin hyperpigmentation. Another complication of long term use of the same products may offend other people. A study in the International Society of Dermatology last 2008 discovered that the individuals on long time hydroquinone skin lightening therapy may suffer from what you call a “fish odor syndrome”. The smell resembling to a decayed fish is due to the discharge of a chemical called trimethylamine in the saliva, vaginal, sweat and urine secretions.
Other consumers reported severer side effects of using skin lightening products. Medical experts think that this is the case of using skin bleaching creams that contain strong chemicals other than hydroquinone. In South Africa and other African countries where the use of hydroquinone-containing creams were banned, researchers found out that those prohibited bleaching products also contain illegal chemicals such as glucocorticoids and mercury. Experts believed that these contaminants and not hydroquinone were the cause of the severe side effects.
Several skin bleaching creams that contain hydroquinone also have potent steroids added to their list of ingredients. Powerful steroids such as clobetasol propionate and betamethasone, although deemed very effective in lightening the skin, pose serious risks to its avid users. Diabetes mellitus and Cushing’s disease are just two of the many Endocrine conditions people using potent prescription strength topical steroids are at risk of having."
https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/
skin-care/skin-care-faqs/are-skin-lighten
ing-products-with-hydroquinone-safe.h
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Politicalapathy: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
It concerns U as a Nigerian oooo

we must strt askin d right questions instead of suportin mediocrity
Buh this is not the right thread to post it.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by lailo: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
What she meant was dat it is when u bleach that ur market will sell well as olosho.Her message is to the women,precisely oloshos like her.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by metallisc(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lilymax:
I wish I know where she lived
So we could just talk wink

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by solid3(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Genevieve
Agbani
Stephanie
Tika Sumpter
Ngozi Okonjo
Obama's wife
John Dumelo
Uti
GEJ
EFE
Bisola

Them too much jare
Which of them you reach?
I pity your old age

Pls who is John Demelo?
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by oshe11: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Politicalapathy:
Buh this is not the right thread to post it.
Every thread is d right thread as far as 9ja is concerned
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by GrandGarcon: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
Pls don't blame her that was what Nnamdi Kanu told them. He said God showed him satan and he was black. And that good thing can't come from blacks.That's the height of brainwashing by the liepods in this video

Don't blame her. Blame who brainwashed her.
The terrorist Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txHqCBdlAtM

IpobExposed has spoken
na real wa for you. Nnamdi will remain the Lion you love to hate.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Politicalapathy: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
Every thread is d right thread as far as 9ja is concerned
dey deceive yourself there...
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by purplekayc(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
You say wetin?
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na dis type post oyibo call BS
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by preccy69(f): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin
SlimBrawnie:
Genevieve
Agbani
Stephanie
Tika Sumpter
Ngozi Okonjo
Obama's wife
John Dumelo
Uti
GEJ
EFE
Bisola

Them too much jare
Which of them you reach?
I pity your old age

no,she's more successful than Oprah Winfrey, grin
SlimBrawnie:
Genevieve
Agbani
Stephanie
Tika Sumpter
Ngozi Okonjo
Obama's wife
John Dumelo
Uti
GEJ
EFE
Bisola

Them too much jare
Which of them you reach?
I pity your old age

no,she's more successful than Oprah Winfrey,

meanwhile, happy easter dearies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by PrinceAfo: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
I know her problem,she has bleached her Brain now she reasons like a pigeon.
When your name is Esther and you bleached then we'll call you "Extableached"
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by brownhawk: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Genevieve
Agbani
Stephanie
Tika Sumpter
Ngozi Okonjo
Obama's wife
John Dumelo
Uti
GEJ
EFE
Bisola

Them too much jare
Which of them you reach?
I pity your old age
all those people u listed are light skinned especially pa dangote.look at them well
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by amirez(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
You have a disease called low self esteem... Your brother Michael Jackson did the same, where is he today?

Efe no fair but we won BBN #BasedOnLogistics in the same house wey TTT and Tboss dey.

Abeg no be by bleaching na by GRACE.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by RoyaleR(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Khd95:
Ahye,see pple wey she dey even use do example,mumu u nd dat bobrisky be like shaved fowlgrin

is dangote not black.
Is ben carson not black
They are more successful than anyone in ur lieange nd they didnt bleached u mofo.

Mj was black nd successful until he bleached nd wahala begin dey follow am opandan

Pls who get sense wey him no wan use again,make we dash dis geh,because Shee doesnt #black is not just a colour,its an attitudegrin
mj didnt bleach abeg... he had vitiligo that turned him white... google is your friend
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by sshalom(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Incurable inferiority complex disguised as modern sophistication - Albatross of today's wannabees!

1 Like

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by CellTabRepairs: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is no joke o. This mentality is REAL...REAL as sun and moon are real among women of Nigeria. They are almost all into it. Those not so in still atleast tone the blackness to a lighter shade to look polished abi 'tushed'. Infact If you are considering a product sales business, deal on skin lightening creams and offer consultancy while doing it if you become popular for that. You go pass EFE in the next 6 Months. BUT it doesn't make her assertion true. I prefer chocolate ladies than light skinned...they irritate me. And the bleaching ones smell. Everyone with their choices!
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by piagetskinner(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
goat brain

1 Like

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by joanana(f): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
The bleaching affected her brain. When you have skin issues tomorrow don't blame anyone but yourself

2 Likes

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Ayodejicromwell(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
jeyselassie:
she looks like someone living on life support. even with the bleaching still ugly as shrek.
jeyselassie:
she looks like someone living on life support. even with the bleaching still ugly as shrek.
jeyselassie:
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by komzy589(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Genevieve Agbani Stephanie Tika Sumpter Ngozi Okonjo Obama's wife John Dumelo Uti GEJ EFE Bisola

Them too much jare Which of them you reach? I pity your old age
Abeg take am easy o, she nor call ur name.

1 Like

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by AkachukwuD(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
This social media eh? Every day, one will fly off the cuckoos nest, arrive at us and start to yarn "small standards". Where did this one spring from out of, Yaba left? So, the likes of Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry, Beyonse, Nyajame 'Neo' Yakuac, Khoudia Diop, Iman, Lupita Nyongo, Tyson Beckford, Katoucha Niane, Oluchi Onweagba,, Jayz, P Diddy, Ajuma Nasenyana – to mention just a few, are career stunted Madam They are?? Umm...I don't want my day messed this early, you know what? Go away already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? / Olive White Egg Yolk Toning Lotion / Do You Desire a Flawless Look? Come...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.