Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User (27680 Views)

"Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / +18 Photos>big Boobs Cannot Stand Unless They Are Fake —maserati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by adehadex(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bleaching skin gang............. WayRay Oniranu OMO.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2017
I'm quite shocked that a lot of people in this forum took this to heart. Such posts are written to generate controversy which the writer clearly thrives on.

This is the same person who talked about wearing a bra once and dumping it the next day with a follow up comment saying 'You're not a real woman if you don't do this'. The post ganered a huge number of attention. People should learn to ignore. Expect a post similar to this very soon.

If everyone was like me, she would be posting Bible verses in seven days time due to the lack of attention.
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by tealaw(m): 2:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by olori98(f): 4:56am On Apr 15, 2017
I'm black and proud
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Brytaboss: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Genevieve Agbani Stephanie Tika Sumpter Ngozi Okonjo Obama's wife John Dumelo Uti GEJ EFE Bisola

Them too much jare Which of them you reach? I pity your old age
Who sabi her kwanu? She just won make FP
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Layowale: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Organic Skin recipe

*Hello am giving out an e-book (over 80pages) on step-by-step guide on how to produce some Skin Care product for just a token of #1000.
Here are some of the content*

Recipes, Hints & Tips for homemade Skin Care.
Equipment.
How to tell Your Skin type.
Skin care ingredients.

Intense moisturing cream.
Jojoba moisturing cream.
Facial toning cream
Wrinkle prevention cream.....

Lemon cleansing cream.
Rose cleansing cream
Apricot cold cream
Stretch mark cream
Moisturizing cocoa butter cream.....

Coconut almond body lotion.
Eczema lotion.
Coconut body butter
Anti ageing mango butter.
Shea butter cream....

Eye moiaturizing cream.
Eye make up remover.
Dark circle eye cream.
Eye lash thickner gel.
Jojoba eye wrinkle cream....

Lip gloss.
Moisturizing lip balm.
Lip scrub....

Herbal baby oil
Shaving gel
Antiseptic balm
Hand sanitizer
Aftershave gel
Lemon elbow bleach....

Anti ageing face toner
Acne toner
Grean tea toner
Baking soda cleanser...

Almond & Rose Oil body lotion.
Moisturizing Wrinkle lotion.
Moisturizer for Thirsty Skin............. and many more.

if interested whatsapp me 08032485268..
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by lazygal: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
emefav:
Nigerian social media user, @QueenMau1, who has been at the center of several controversies, is at it again, and this time, she's talking about dark people who don't want to bleach. According to her, dark people can't make it unless they bleach.

Here's what she wrote;

"If you were born black and still black at age 18, you will never go far in life. I was born black as in charcoal black but look at me today, I'm lighter than bob risky and successful. Be like me, be like Bob risky."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/dark-people-cant-go-far-in-life-unless.html

This lady did this to generate controversy and get noticed and notice did she get.
However, am very sorry but she does have a point.The way society has been programmed,light skinned ladies do get it easier as they get noticed

Before you castigate me am dark and proud
Re: Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2018
jeyselassie:
she looks like someone living on life support. even with the bleaching still ugly as shrek.
My chest grin
jeyselassie:
she looks like someone living on life support. even with the bleaching still ugly as shrek.
My chest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olive White Egg Yolk Toning Lotion / What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? / Do You Desire a Flawless Look? Come...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.