Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive (31632 Views)

‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Jelani Aliyu Inspects NADDC's Automotive Emission Testing Laboratory In Ikorodu / Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu, Chevrolet Designer To Head Automotive Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by DeRuggedProf: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
His future has just being ruined... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
He's working
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by 1miccza: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shiooooor oshi o danle Palo. This is More like asking a painter to bring a dismembered corpse back to life.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by NASTYNASOSO: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Adminisher:
The man is strictly not an automobile engineer. He is an industrial designer. What Nigeria needs is technology acquisition in many areas that would help develop local design and manufacturing capacity

HMMMNN

RUBBISH,
NEXT TIME POST WHAT YOU KNOW OR HAVE AN IDEA OF.
I ADVISE YOU STICK TO LESS INTELLECT RELATED POST.
YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE TO ANY TECHNOLOGICAL FIELD YOU ALLIGN YOURSELF WITH.
FOR YOUR INFORMATIOM DESIGN IS THE MISSING LINK IN NIGERIAS TECHNOLOGICAL BREAK THROUGH.
ENGAGE ME IF YOU ARE FIT AND SOUND
OLODO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by burkingx(f): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Neddyogu:
Make I hear say d guy leave GM come head one rubbish parastatal for Naija.

.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by elbaraj001(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Adminisher:
The man is strictly not an automobile engineer. He is an industrial designer. What Nigeria needs is technology acquisition in many areas that would help develop local design and manufacturing capacity
You get big problem n do you know what it is?...finding fault in everything this government does...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by grandstar(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Because you know how to design or invent cars does not make a genius in the business of making cars unfortunately.

Nigeria present has no business making because its local market is not large enough to bring about economies of scale.

Pat Utomi who is a veteran in the vehicle manufacturing industry concurs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Genius100:
I hope he is only doing it on a part time basis and has not quit his real job.. Doing that type of work in Nigeria is not for the faint hearted
Even if he quits, he will immediately get another if he is interested.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by gberra: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
I can't feel Igbos excessive babbling on this thread... They simply hate anything successful from other tribes... ... They've suddenly gone numb & Cold.. Silly ass Igbos grin

Igbos always lie tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by Agent23(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Welcome home Jelani Aliyu. We can also benefit from your talent, the oyibos don benefit u finish. I know you will put your best effort. Cant wait to drive made in Nigeria car

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by Atlantian: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Where will he be working, at Peugeot or Innoson....

Hahahahaha useless appointment.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by bamasite(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by Okanokan(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
What an appoimtmemt? Design car(s) with no car factory to produce them, maybe we design and send to TATA in india to fabricate and produce. MADE IN NIGERIA INDIA. We have our railways MADE IN CHINA NIGERIA. Nigeria we HAIL OO!
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by WorldRichest: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Adminisher:

You will just die of anger and hatred. Buhari has appointed several people that I think their capacity to do the job is doubtful, but his particular guy is the best for the position anywhere in the world. DO you expect Buhari to appoint Mr Chukwuma Innocent of Innoson Motors whose MD drives Mercedes and BMW?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by aloziedaya(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
He has appointed his brother nah. All these Yoruba's and Igbo's we've been seeing here with great strides in different fields why didn't he appoint them.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by SultanYoung: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
That's your problem is not about tribe now is about merit bring anybody better than him so that I can forward it to PMB[Qquote author=Igboesika post=55565704]Everywhere is filled with @boki, no problem. [/quote]

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by WorldRichest: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Young03:
I dont give a fucck

That's because you have no fucck to give. Now take these two fuccks remaining in my faccks safe.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by WorldRichest: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
aloziedaya:
He has appointed his brother nah. All these Yoruba's and Igbo's we've been seeing here with great strides in different fields why didn't he appoint them.

Like Mr Chukwuma Innocent of Innoson Motors whose MD drives Mercedes and BMW? Go and die jejely.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by maxzzo1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Cosmetic appointment are we now trying to build our own cars

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Adminisher:

Bros I hope you know Chevrolet is an American company and they also new his discipline before hiring him.I also gez u know the company trained him in electromechanics....You sound as if jealous..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by seguno2: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
tit:
nice one.
buhari show them how it is done

If it is not complemented with enrolling all children in school and focused on technical education, it will be another appointment to share and steal our national cake that is baked in the oil spill ovens of Niger Delta.
In short, Buhari has done nothing YET.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by WorldRichest: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
grandstar:
Because you know how to design or invent cars does not make a genius in the business of making cars unfortunately.

Nigeria present has no business making because its local market is not large enough to bring about economies of scale.

Pat Utomi who is a veteran in the vehicle manufacturing industry concurs

Pat Utomi that ran down Peugeot Nigeria? If Nigeria market is not large enough with about 180 million people, tell me which market is large enough? Biafruad market? Go and die jejely jooor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by 0b10010011: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Adminisher:

Sigh.....

Smh
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by WorldRichest: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
His future has just being ruined... undecided

Yes, your future has just being ruined, definitely not Jelani's future because God has taken care of his future.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by dyabman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wonderful news to me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by WorldRichest: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Everywhere is filled with @boki, no problem.

Not everywhere is filled with @boki my brethren, Ladipo market is filled with Ibos who traffic drugs but use motor spare parts as cover up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by WorldRichest: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Neddyogu:
Make I hear say d guy leave GM come head one rubbish parastatal for Naija.

Didn't the puff-puff cheeked world bank house girl Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla leave world bank to loot Nigeria's treasury and shared it with her gang off 40 thieves?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
pwetie:
cool
but in naija opposite is the case.
everybody including leaders and led just they cast am anyhow.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by SeniorZato(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
I could still recall vividly during my early days in the university to study engineering. Jelani's success storry was used to inspire and motivate us. Congratulations
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
........and the northernisation of Nigeria continues! Yoruba and Igbo e-warriors see your lives! Mr Buhari has never heard of Emeaghwa-the computer guru or Nigeria has no need for his talent because he is Igbo abi? No wahala!

Buhari's administration-government of the North,by the North and for the North. Weldone sir!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by dallyemmy: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
That is smart!
Re: Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive by papalumi29(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
[Jelani, in full, "Ojelani" is Yoruba not Hausa

Igboesika:
Everywhere is filled with @boki, no problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats / Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.