Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady (38429 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? / How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
so why do some dark skinned Africans always obsessed with breaching their skins?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by frankblinkz(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
oh wats all dis na..u bleach ur headache ur no bleach ur malaria am just looking for true love. Am Nigerian not south ooo...
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Badgers14: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by vncntluv(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Even if you bleach and become brighter than your future your presence is still wack to me.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
H
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Curry30: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Typical Dumb Biitch
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by DozieInc(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
ariesbull:
Did Dangote, innosson' bleach

So true cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by PhemPhetal(f): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
epic
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Rosskii: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
gypsey:
so why do some dark skinned Africans always obsessed with breaching their skins?
Because they've been influenced by western media images and propaganda glorifying light skin and caucasians.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by bigtt76(f): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
This same girl who wears 365 bras in a year grin ...her medications don expire o tongue

DozieInc:
The lady posted earlier that " Black people won't go far in life unless they bleach"
Then Reno gave her a life resetting reply. smiley

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/852883539741655040

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by BBBlaze: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Airforce1:
all blacks laughing at her!
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by iwattpro(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
and she did not bleached her way of thinking.... Dont worry she is still black in the brain grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by ijayebonyi(f): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
She got what she bargained for. The man did not even insult her, he made a strong point
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rosskii:
Because they've been influenced by western media images and propaganda glorifying light skin and caucasians.
right! it's that so? there's this very pretty dark skinned nigerian girl i always see in my hood last week i saw and she looked really light as if she has been bleaching only she didn't realise that the only reason I noticed her was because of her beautiful dark skin and it's sad because she didn't look as beautiful as when she had the dark skin, i began wondering why she would do such thing to her skin.

on your assertions about light skinned Caucasians influence some of them don't even like light skinned black people, I ve heard white women say they want a dark skinned black guy instead of a light skinned one. so I wondered.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Sarah20A(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
At least the world will know you when you will start smelling like a rotten fish wink
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by sshalom(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Khd95:
Reno is too petty

This mumu no deserve any attention at all,not even from beggers on the street.

If she like make she bleach her shit hole join,na black she still be,mumu geh.

Nd sommori wee now goan marry this one

She doesn't deserve any attention really but maybe Reno's response will set her crooked thinking straight!
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
mumu girl she doesnt know that sun will fvck her skin up and when she goes broke (which will likely happen) she wont be able to maintain her yellow skin colour
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by tunderay(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Khd95:
Reno is too petty

This mumu no deserve any attention at all,not even from beggers on the street.

If she like make she bleach her shit hole join,na black she still be,mumu geh.

Nd sommori wee now goan marry this one
lmao, you be something else walahi
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by justmenoni: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omo I like this lady cat sunglasses, I.will buy one for Ladyf if she can bleach like this.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by buffalowings: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
reno too much

make him be my sponsor na
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Whobedatte(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
desreek9:
she's just a nincompoop
shocked
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by metallisc(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
desreek9:
she's just a nincompoop

dark is always lovely!!

the girl is obviously dumber than dumb! cheesy cheesy

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by nwanyanwu(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
I really don't Want to be too fast to blame her for posting this online. I understand that circumstance can push people to do extreme things. Let me give an instance. My instructor an actor in nollywood was denied acting so many roles because he is dark skinned. Many times they would tell him that what they want is a light skinned person. Be honest to yourself, if acting were to be your dream career and your skin colour is the only hindrance you have, what would you do? Black People in diaspora and within have lost opportunities because of their skin colour. Personally I don't see anything that would make me alter my African colour by reason of bleaching but on the other hand I try to understand people from different perspectives. If an adult who is of reasonable age decides to bleach herself well, it is her business. The least I can do is feel pity and probably tell you if you are my friend or relative.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
well she has gotten what she wanted. she wants to be popular and that she has achieved.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by funnyme(f): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
say no to bleaching black is beautiful.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by heybee72(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is like her brain has abandoned her skull abi the witches in the village are mad over her abi #oponu
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by urchman23: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Did you bleeched you anus too?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by davidif: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Deseo:
Replying some people is condescending.

Abu o. There are some people not even worth replying.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by jordinsparkles(f): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Agbani is not the first black miss world.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady by mrpresident50: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2017
its another weekend and another opportunity to win big yet again.. see photos below for your delight...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair / Toolz Vs Mercy Johnson: Who Wore It Better?? / Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.