Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (85235 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing / Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Alexander001(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nawa for this country oo Nepa people bringing bill on Good Friday dont they know that Jesus paid it all
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by joe4real12: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI til 2023 haters beware
Because of runway grin grin grin
Are Nigerians still this gullible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Akan(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Celebrating mediocrity
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by legendsilver(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Nig Delta oil money at work, that's why @bokis are against restructuring..their hubby is exploitation yet they have nothing to contribute. Parasites!!!
The hate when dey ya belle go burst one day and you know the rest. angry
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Heffalump(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Nig Delta oil money at work, that's why @bokis are against restructuring..their hubby is exploitation yet they have nothing to contribute. Parasites!!!

Oboy you need a change of heart and attitude sad
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by jayAjoku(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:
they actually contribute 65% of the food you consume if you think it's a lie go to the north and see their farms and produce

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by totorimi: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
It would have been commendable if they built an additional runway at this airport, what is there to sing praises on anyone for re-coating the existing runway another person with a vision built in 2000.

I really dont know if this administration can ever add any value to this nation other than enjoying vane glory from other peoples idea and plan and making it look like theirs without giving credence to the initiator. Its just a pity indeed.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by gemini35(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
yarimo:
just keep on typing trash in name of I have commented also in nairaland
keni big deal,comentn on nairaland,
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by spartan50(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:
They are actually feeding the nation.. Even if I don't agree with them but give them a break
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
OP where is the beauty ? Have you traveled anywhere in the world outside of Nigeria ?

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by SuperS1Panther: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Haters keep hating while PMB keeps working.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by gbegemaster(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
shortgun:

Just shut up if you dont have nothing sensible to say.
Nice shot short gun.

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by edupedia: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:

....u have to prove to me that the money is not from vat made in Lagos.oyel money from Ondo or Badagry or custom duties from Apapa Tin Can or Seme....after all u have been bombing pipelines and govt said two- thirds of money from your oyel was lost...stop making old and irrelevant statements...there are more southerners making use of Abuja airport to make money in Abuja than northerners...Olodo...

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by dvee2: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
totorimi:
It would have been commendable if they built an additional runway at this airport, what is there to sing praises on anyone for re-coating the existing runway another person with a vision built in 2000.

I really dont know if this administration can ever add any value to this nation other than enjoying vane glory from other peoples idea and plan and making it look like theirs without giving credence to the initiator. Its just a pity indeed.

Wailers alert!!!! You forgot how many days it took them to convince you that this airport runway needs repairs? You refuse even mobilizing your senators against it saying it was a grand plan to develop kaduna and give El Rufai an advantage. It took several presentation by Ameachi and Aviation minister before the senate even considers a repair work.
Now you are asking why a second runway was not built instead. Nothing this government does will ever satisfy you. Your hero even with the billions from high oil revenue could not renovate let alone budget for second runway.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by OBAGADAFFI: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
spartan50:

They are actually feeding the nation.. Even if I don't agree with them but give them a break

You mean the food we import from China.

Abegi.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by BABANGBALI: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na Photoshop jo
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by spartan50(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You mean the food we import from China.

Abegi.
Bro check well I don't like their " I must rule Nigeria" attitude. But it is the truth, they are feeding the country. It's high time you start growing your food in your backyard now..
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by kwalasi080: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?
I was at torontoisland airport...and I hated being a Nigerian. SMH
I booked this place people
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by olajide21: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Your ways of thought are reasons why this country finds it difficult to excel. You should rather be asking you governors and senators what they are doing with the billions allocated for you to develope your region.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Bollinger(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
londoner:

Can you please explain what about it is not just a normal runway? All runways have lights it's kind of the point, no? To guide planes in landing safely?

Guy, you are trying to educate mediocre people whose lives are dull and filled with mediocrity. I just cannot comprehend and believe that a picture of a runway made the front page. Has it gotten this bad in Nigeria? I won't be surprised to see that the MOD's put this kind of topic on the front page one day; "See the shinny coin i found on the ground today". What a people. Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Deem: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
The tri-cities airport in Johnson city Tennessee is far better than any of the international airports in Nigeria undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by zinaunreal(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Im not seeing anything. What makes it beautiful? Type google if you want to feast your eyes with runways not this abeg.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?

I was at torontoisland airport...and I hated being a Nigerian. SMH
Eeya! am so sorry that u hated being URSELF!
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by adecz: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Chanji for life.
2019, Buhari Carry Go.
APC, well done......... grin

No parking on the runway for Haters!! angry
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by preselect(m): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2017
londoner:
It's just a run of the mill normal runway. I see nothing 'beautiful' about it.

my dear, I tire o . . . . . these Buharians have done every thing to spin this government into fake glory. soon Buhari will be praised for just being alive.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by ebuclassic18(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Igboesika:
someone's eye is beginning to clear
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Clemz4u4u: 12:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Igboesika:

U have got to do something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.