Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (85263 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing / Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by buskie13(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI til 2023 haters beware
awusa goat...keep shut

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by yarimo(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2017
buskie13:
awusa goat...keep shut
this is how I see your statement in politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by chiscodedon(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2017
davires:

If you have travelled out before you will understand what he is saying.
Tnk u mr traveller
Well-done sir
Nigeria is my country,have no other..I boast with what I have
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2017
Was it built with the capacity to land planes such as the airbus a380?, if not?, that's a ridiculous waste of billions
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
na wa oooo....shey na phone Camera dey use snap am
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Mojoy88(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2017
londoner:
It's just a run of the mill normal runway. I see nothing 'beautiful' about it.
If you don't See anything beautiful about it, you can never see anything beautiful about anything in this world.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Stanley1155: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Is now obvious that you are not well.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by dooshiz(f): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2017
Lets see hw it goes
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by piagetskinner(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
are we supposed to leap for joy or what
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by emmygzy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
agbangam:
God bless PMB
wait what is revenue for? Why will God bless Buhari for doing what he was elected and been paid allowances for. Nigerians mumu sha. Even the contract self would've been inflated by 100%. Pray for yourself and stop wasting prayer on someone that is already blessed.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Sman37(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
londoner:
It's just a run of the mill normal runway. I see nothing 'beautiful' about it.
Yes u did saw nothing because u ar nothing and to short it all u hav block head and blind to success!!

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by menkas(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nothing special abt it this is fail ruler he go and rest useless Nigeria
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Smartademu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
I just laugh at ppl hitting themselves b/c PDP & APC on this matter. The fact is that if this issue had come up during pdp's time it would have been dealt with the same dispatch b/c it is for their own convenience. Whether it is PDP or apc , big man na big man, they can do anything for their comfort and we their foot soldiers are just hitting our heads together for nothing.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by londoner: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
emi14:

You can't see the beauty. Is not your field. Pilots and related professions are consigned. How can you compare the technology of 1982 to 2017? maybe you're not born. The aircraft of 35years ago and today has experienced great change. Technicians wrote off the formal runway because of technical reasons. Conclusively, change is a mandate.

It's just a normal runway nothing amazing or groundbreaking or even beautiful. I don't know the technology of the runway you are referring to when all we are really talking about is resurfacing and re-marking. I doubt any pilot or 'related professional' that has actually seen minimum standards of runways around the world or even the region would celebrate this as anything more.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by londoner: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sman37:

Yes u did saw nothing because u ar nothing and to short it all u hav block head and blind to success!!

I'm available to offer you free English lessons my brother. After that, come back and try to insult me properly.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by londoner: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mojoy88:

If you don't See anything beautiful about it, you can never see anything beautiful about anything in this world.

Forgive me, but my guess is that you've not seen much of this world outside of Nigeria or Africa to compare this with.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by londoner: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
baeleto:
What do you expect in a country that imports pencil? Spending millions of dollars to import toothpicks?

What really do you expect? Giant of Africa grin

Noted, but I expect the citizens to want more, even for themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by mathew2oa(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Igboesika:
Nig Delta oil money at work, that's why @bokis are against restructuring..their hubby is exploitation yet they have nothing to contribute. Parasites!!!
God bless you for ur correct post

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Mojoy88(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
londoner:

Forgive me, but my guess is that you've not seen much of this world outside of Nigeria or Africa to compare this with.
That there are others better doesn't mean it is not beautiful. Let's appreciate good things when we see one so that our criticism can be effective when we criticise them (the government).
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by londoner: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mojoy88:

That there are others better doesn't mean it is not beautiful. Let's appreciate good things when we see one so that our criticism can be effective when we criticise them (the government).

My point is not that others are better. I am saying this is just standard and normal anywhere. Therefore there is nothing beautiful about it unless we are now calling every minimum standard runway beautiful.

Please explain what about it is beautiful and not just regular.

It is like me claiming this traffic light is beautiful or exceptional in some way as if it's not just a standard. Traffic light.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
God bless PMB, Under GEJ that money will be shared..

If money meant for ammunition to protect us is shared, What is with the money for airport repair..
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Mojoy88(m): 6:56am On Apr 19, 2017
londoner:

My point is not that others are better. I am saying this is just standard and normal anywhere. Therefore there is nothing beautiful about it unless we are now calling every minimum standard runway beautiful.

Please explain what about it is beautiful and not just regular.

It is like me claiming this traffic light is beautiful or exceptional in some way as if it's not just a standard. Traffic light.
I careless if it is regular or not. To me, it is beautiful. Just like the light up Lagos project. It is normal to have street light illuminate the streets. But seeing the street from afar with array of light, it is a beauty to behold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things I Found Out About Sweden! / Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.