Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno (33405 Views)

Photos: Senators Jubilate After Foiling Plan By APC To Impeach Saraki / Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Brave Soldier Killed By Boko Haram During Operation In A Forest In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by tstx(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good work Boys
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omagago:

thats for civilian JTF, they know the terrain more than the soldier
and more effective than the soldier
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by donestk(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
You're right baby.

Esprite de corps

kenonze:
Nice one.
But who is advising these military guys.
U don't fight with a contrasting van.
While not maintain the camouflage.

The enemies can easily spot those blue van in the desert
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by gberra: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
If some of these guys are recruited into the NA, Ipob rodents will begin to spittle...

Igbos always cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
God bless the Civilian Joint Task Force.
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by masente: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
I hope they are not wasting the innocent lives, Bokoharam are not all that clean just like the man they kill up there
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Daboomb: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
donestk:
You're right baby.

Esprite de corps

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let me check properly first.....

2 Likes

Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by vickuzzy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
after killing all of them use wiper wipe the area join.
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
why the blue pickup trucks

The kind route way the civilian JTF dey follow for that jungle, you will need satellite with heat signature to detect them a.ka they sabi know the terrain well well
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by refiner(f): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
SafeDavid:
That guy up front is barely 18.
Hey... smiley
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by SafeDavid(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
refiner:
Hey... smiley
Hey boo. Howdy! You're looking super gorgeous. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by refiner(f): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
SafeDavid:

Hey boo.
Howdy!
You're looking super gorgeous. cheesy

Lol...thanks...

Saw ur email...
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by SafeDavid(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
refiner:

Lol...thanks...
Saw ur email...
Yeah! Thought I should catch up with you. Been a while I've seen you around. Seems you took a break.
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by refiner(f): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
SafeDavid:

Yeah!
Thought I should catch up with you. Been a while I've seen you around.
Seems you took a break.

Nah...i've been around...but barely comment tho...

I forgot d password used for this mail...that's why i'm unable to respond...
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Daboomb:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let me check properly first.....

GBAGAUN!!!!!

K.O!

DEAD DIE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by SafeDavid(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
refiner:

Nah...i've been around...but barely comment tho...

I forgot d password used for this mail...that's why i'm unable to respond...

Wow that's a tough one.

You do have a working email tho?
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Daboomb: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Of worthy mention is the actions of this CIVILIAN JTF.

*Let us recall that Boko Haram was attacking and killing these NORTHERNERS, raiding their community, kidnapping and raping their women.

*Let us also recall that the "official" security forces (Police, Armed Forces, etc) are trying their best but it was NOT ENOUGH.

*Then the Citizens "banded together" .......to DEFEND THEMSELVES

* They got Guns and armed themselves, to DEFEND themselves. The Govt did not arrest them for trying to defend themselves or "carrying unlicensed weapons"

*The Citizens were doing these so well, that the Govt decided to "Co-opt" them into a fighting force...thus the birth of the CJTF.

Now, all these happened in NORTHERN Nigeria.

In SOUTHERN Nigeria, we can draw a PARALLEL:

*"Herdsmen" (whether we agree they are of Fulani extraction or from Libya or America!) were attacking, Killing, raping, kidnapping and destroying Southern Communities, especially in the Eastern part of Nigeria (maybe due to proximity, compared to Western Nigeria)

*Civilians of SOUTHERN Nigeria were just crying and fighting each other on the Internet, pointing fingers and making unnecessary jest of each region (Igbo Vs. Yoruba). [

*The "Official" Security Forces have been unable to assist in quelling their murderous actions of these Criminal Herdsmen!
Infact, they have supported then discreetly (Remember that Governor that always come out to bail them? Remember what that Police Commissioner did in Osun state recent;y?)

*Civilians in the South did not come together to form a Civilian Fighting Force.

*Even where they made a tepid-attempt to arm themselves, the Police hierarchy controlled by the same Northerners, quickly foiled such attempt.

The above scenarios raises a few questions:

- Are Northerners allowed to defend themselves against attacks while the Southerners are prevented from defending themselves?

- Are our Security Forces (especially the Police and Army) under the command of their echelon, complicit in the attempt to desecrate Southern Nigeria, while protecting the North?

- Are our Governors, being the "Chief Security Officers" of their State, doing anything about this? Even raising the Issues at FEC Meetings with the President?

- Are our legislative Representatives |(Senators and House Of Reps members) doing anything about this on the floor of the house and coming-up with forceful positions and laws to combat these issues ......... or just going there to collect allowance and better their own pocket?

- Can for example, the recently launched "Community" Defence Corps in Lagos, be trained to fulfil such role, as the Civilian JTF is doing in the North? ..... or are they just there to harass the natives/locals and extort "fines" from them?

We all need to take a sit-back and reflect on these issues.

BTW: I know someone from the North will come here to attempt to trash what l wrote (even claim to be from Ibadan or Awka! grin ) but those who are affected by the menace of these murderous Herdsmen, need to express their opinion.
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by refiner(f): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
SafeDavid:

Wow that's a tough one.

You do have a working email tho?
Yea...i do
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by tankoy: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Aphrygian:
Have never seen anything that gives me joy than seeing this bokoboys been slaughtered like ram. Please shoot them if there are survivors bomb them with napalm.

they are mumins and allah forbids d killin od such
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by SafeDavid(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
refiner:

Yea...i do

Okay, I'll figure out how to connect with you off NL.

Just to let you know I appreciate you and thanks for the kind words you shared the other day.
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/boko-haram-security-operatives-in-high.html

well done gallant Cjtf May Allah protect you as you destroy these monsters
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by refiner(f): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
SafeDavid:

Okay, I'll figure out how to connect with you off NL.

Just to let you know I appreciate you and thanks for the kind words you shared the other day.

Lol...it's nothing...hope u guys are now back as friends....i dont wanna hear a NO for an answer ooo

Do have a great night.. smiley
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by SafeDavid(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
refiner:

Lol...it's nothing...hope u guys are now back as friends....i dont wanna hear a NO for an answer ooo

Do have a great night.. smiley

You can ask her. grin

I've put everything behind me tho'.

Have a good night too. cheesy
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Aphrygian(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
tankoy:

as in is this suppose to be sarcasm?. Lemme confirm before i woza u e-slap.

1 Like

Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Trinidan: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
confirm!
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
nice work.
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by joe4real12: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
0955eb027:
Just imagine! I have tried to see through this people's eyes, but i still dont seem to get it.

I want to understand why they chose 'death and destruction' over 'peace and tranquility'.

Why would you decide to make life unbearable for others, cos they chose to walk a different path?

We all are on a journey that leads to one destination; 'Death'.

They are on a journey that leads to "77 virgins" lol
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by joe4real12: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
tankoy:

Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by bejite: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
*singing* kill em all, phyno kill em all i'm a god in this game .....

...and my kingdom has come. Leeele ha si na egwu amamba. Munwa enegha anyi siha oburu ogwu omamba. Shout to IllBliss God make you bigger. Onye mee nkongheri, anyi akuoya Igba.

My account shapeless, kobaa neba...

Obago!
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by zinaunreal(m): 12:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Lol. Is that guy on purple really dead? Lol. Somebody should shake him to be sure o. Lol
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Abudu2000(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2017
bejite:

...and my kingdom has come. Leeele ha si na egwu amamba. Munwa enegha anyi siha oburu ogwu omamba. Shout to IllBliss God make you bigger. Onye mee nkongheri, anyi akuoya Igba.

My account shapeless, kobaa neba...

Obago!
now i'm finally here, say hello to the man of the year(2x)

hehe
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by pashiano: 1:44am On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
why the blue pickup trucks
for the civilian jtf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.