Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno (33404 Views)

Photos: Senators Jubilate After Foiling Plan By APC To Impeach Saraki / Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Brave Soldier Killed By Boko Haram During Operation In A Forest In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by kabawa(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
why the blue pickup trucks

Go ask John.
You be the biggest idiot wey I don see.
Keep it up.
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Mambox: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The blue is for the CJTF.
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Pain(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2017
mekaboy:
Nice one. Please remember to disarm the CJTF before 2019 elections.

The most sensible post so far..
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by SalamRushdie: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2017
kabawa:

Go ask John.
You be the biggest idiot wey I don see.
Keep it up.

As you have vowed to remain a fool let me help you out ...Are you aware why the military vehicles are painted in satellite camouflage? It's because is gives them a degree of stealth which mean it would make it harder for the enemy to see them from a distance or from the air ... Since you have a super low Iq are you aware that that the brilliant blue livery being used by the CJTF can been seen easily from a distance and even recognised thereby putting everyone and our military at risk and defeating the aim of our militarys own camouflage livery .... So mumu I hope you now understand why I asked the question..Learn to improve ur dull brain sir
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by stevobabs: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Good job. May the Lord protecting you as you are serving your country...Amen. I hope someone would not come and say is not a boko haram?
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by Jabioro: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2017
Please anyone captured alive,there is no need of taken him to custody, just waste him.. because they may released base on amnesty.. KILL HIM...
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by SafeDavid(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by mindtricks: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Arrests upon arrests, yet none is charged to court? Later they may just be released to go back and spill more blood?
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by mindtricks: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

As you have vowed to remain a fool let me help you out ...Are you aware why the military vehicles are painted in satellite camouflage? It's because is gives them a degree of stealth which mean it would make it harder for the enemy to see them from a distance or from the air ... Since you have a super low Iq are you aware that that the brilliant blue livery being used by the CJTF can been seen easily from a distance and even recognised thereby putting everyone and our military at risk and defeating the aim of our militarys own camouflage livery .... So mumu I hope you now understand why I asked the question..Learn to improve ur dull brain sir

Wise one, you don't have to step down to same poor level of using abusive words to make your point. Or do you?
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by kabawa(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Take your frustration to your cage and leave Nigeria matters to Nigerians.
Enemy of progress, you go wail tire cheesy
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by ibro360(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
civilian joint task force vans
Re: Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno by petermichaels(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
I am yet to see any good looking boko Haram member. They are neva good looking. Anyway wat will u expect from someone who takes other people's lives. Dey are always as ugly as a step on poo on d floor.
Kudos to our military n brave civilian task force Joh!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja / Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) / 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.