Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking (6846 Views)

Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts / Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by atilla(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Too much looks like a mask
The lady doing the make up looks like a plastic toy
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by Queenakande(f): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Cream of life grin
Face and hand no correlate sad o ma shey o

Would have wished them happy married life but ... i see future problem
Who knows hubby might like coke n fanta mix cheesy

She fine sha ..
you ehn I no talk o grin
Bumbae1:
Cream of life grin
Face and hand no correlate sad o ma shey o

Would have wished them happy married life but ... i see future problem
Who knows hubby might like coke n fanta mix cheesy

She fine sha ..
you ehn I no talk o
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by Danielle22(f): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shine shine bride grin
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by ChristineC: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mighty Rubbish
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by martinsfm(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Water colour experiment
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by Frolic: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Koda faa
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by Safiaa(f): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Too much. Looks like a mask. Less is more on your wedding day. Let your man not wake up to you and not recognise you. It's not fair.
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by Yabiola26(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

So you don't think that is excessive? Her face doesn't even match her hand!

Na today face no dey match hand
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by gabi101(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Probably if she Ate most of that TRASH on her face,she'll be pretty on the inside smiley
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by daveP(m): 1:29am On Apr 16, 2017
face of paint, hand of nightcrawler
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by laribari(m): 5:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lovely!

Are you kidding me?

She's fake joor! See foundation a.k.a "mummy is good" wey this one pack full face. This thing go hide tribal mark o!! shocked shocked
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by DonX001: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2017
ilevic:
Face of gold, hand of leather

Epic!
Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by DonX001: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2017
ZarZar:
That is too much. Almost like the statues you find outside Indian & Chinese temples.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking by Nellychinma20(f): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
op who's everybody?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Men Are The Best / My Girl Said She No Longer Loves Me Anymore / My Wife Caught Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.