Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Can I Do This....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Do This....... (482 Views)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Do This....... by spytime(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2017
After I broke up with my ex about 3years ago I hardly have time for ladies and I don't even feel anything for anyone, I faced my work and life but recently my mother and my boss are at my neck to get someone to settle down with but I don't even know how to start hence my frequent visit to romanceland if possible I can get a lady who is serious and ready to settle down.... So can i get to meet someone here? I hardly have time to go out becos of my work and other things am doing, the lady must be serious not necessarily a working class but must have a potential I can invest in.... A christian based in Lagos.
Re: How Can I Do This....... by Fmartin(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2017
spytime:
After I broke up with my ex about 3years ago I hardly have time for ladies and I don't even feel anything for anyone, I faced my work and life but recently my mother and my boss are at my neck to get someone to settle down with but I don't even know how to start hence my frequent visit to romanceland if possible I can get a lady who is serious and ready to settle down.... So can i get to meet someone here? I hardly have time to go out becos of my work and other things am doing, the lady must be serious not necessarily a working class but must have a potential I can invest in.... A christian based in Lagos.
i hv never read a testimony here that, 'we met on nairaland, nw we ar happily married' any one cn quote me wrong wit links nt less than 5.. to get babe here na serious matta fr u. happy searching
Re: How Can I Do This....... by SuperSuave(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2017
This guy disappoint me aswear! So because your parent and boss( I no know wetin concern this one) are pestering you you feel it's time and want to rush into marriage. I pity you angry

(1) (Reply)

Gaposa Gossip]: Woman Given 25 Lashes For Having Sex Before Marriage In Indonesi / Stephanie Otobo Plead To Apostle Suleman As She Gives Her Life To Christ. / Wanna Propose? We Got You Covered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.