Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… (48011 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau / Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by gbegemaster(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:

I know baba lalasticlala won't be happy with this too

I pray egbon myndd44 didn't see this
Oh one more thing before I go. Stop talking to yourself.

It's really not a good sign.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Zenithpeak(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:

The money in question belongs to the enemies of state

That looted us dry

Soso dry

The money in question be it pdp or apc I don't care

All I want is justice

Only a fool will take a side with a party that loots us dry

Double Standard!

You're always confused as to where to pitch your tent. Either to obey your inner judgemental voice which is as clear as crystal but for the dread of your pay - master and the fear of your daily bread, you are always in the dilema of your conscience.

I guess you are a fair person but in an unfortunate employment. (BMC)

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by NothingDoMe: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
I don't see the relationship between this recovered loot and selective corruption fighting.

Selective corruption fighting is real and evidenced before our eyes. It's as glaringly as the sun.

By the way you seem to be another moniker of sarrki because you have exactly the same zealot mentality. Or maybe you guys dey the same "office". New employee?
angry

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2017
I can see wailers are losing it faster than light.

One of them trying hard to be intelligent is mistaking me for sarrki.

I think confusion is setting in because of the uncertainties surrounding April salary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by AntiWailer: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Expose on time
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ocelot2006(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Has anyone even confirmed if the money siezed was earned legitimately or not? Or will the EFCC pounce on every pile of money they hear about?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by manosteel(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2017
We are still watching.

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Acidosis(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:

That what enemies of state makes people to believe
Bro, did you know that this will affects there day to
day running of their Headquarters and state offices
across the land.
The major issue is there would be an eminent strike soon
Salary for months is at stake now

How do you sleep at night?
Are you a human being?

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by deflover(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2017
So now na threatening we go hear
Efcc no well
So for nija if u dey station
Na I go talk ohhh if d person no come out u go tell nija police

Una no well for efcc
Bubu no well
Saraki no well
Thunder fire una

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2017
grin
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

God cannot bless evil
Nigeria is a den of injustice and cannot be a source of blessing
Buhari is far from Gods blessing
Am just saying it... The way it is

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Adadio: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2017
Things are just falling apart under the regime.Enemies within are fighting themselves to a standstill.A house divided against itself is trying to stand by all means.For how long can it hold before the needful happens.Share the gala share the finds.Nigerians are hungry.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by AngelicBeing: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

God cannot bless evil
Nigeria is a den of injustice and cannot be a source of blessing
Buhari is far from Gods blessing
Am just saying it... The way it is
1000likes cool wink

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by dikeigbo2(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of state won't like this

This is a bad news to them

Including you a blind and soul less supporter and follower.......to hell with any man or woman who shades these public enemies that are raping Nigeria dry by the day......

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Drama drama drama

So EFCC can not carry out a proper investigation and identify the true owner of this money? That means their level of professionalism and expertise is even worse than i thought. They should continue releasing a new name per day, we are all waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by marlorsamuel: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Monogamy:
Always story.

My own be say the one wey government people don steal don do.. Sebi our population na 200 million ( Exag). Make dem give each person 1 million naira now
. My brother God go bless this your idea

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by xxgig(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2017
The money should have stamp which carriers the bank name and date.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Cikoloko(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2017
yeaa

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ransomed: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2017
Open the Pandora box without hesitation.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Wait, the acc of the recovered loot will be brought to your house today.

Blessings come from God and only He decides who it goes to.

Buhari is a blessed man.

At less than 35, he was in charge of the armed forces.
At old age, he is a president.

Some people will never test the least office he has occupied so far in this country.

That is God, not man. If men were God, hmm.

Even if he dies today, he has lived a fulfilled life as an individual and his children will not suffer. Even his children's children.
It's not by occupying offices. U at 35 sup?

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Ngokafor(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
...Stories for apc zombie supporters...EFCC is still threatning to 'expose' weeks after the 'disvovery' but went right ahead to 'expose' when it was Andrew Yakubu from the get-go undecided..Akuko!!

...EFCC you guys should kindly return Rivers State money stolen by Amaechioo and stop deceiving yourselves...If you people like link it to,Dieziani, Jonathan,Dasuki and co,na una sabi....Your credibility is waning by the day..i don talk my own finish

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by 2bam: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
look at money that are stashed away by corrupt Nigerians when I cannot even boast of 2meal a day.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
The money was moved on my birthday, no wonder I had so much money that day and the days that followed. EFCC keep playing with the strings, we are watching.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by AuroraB(f): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:

This is a bad news to them
When we get to hear the Owner(s) announced, we'd be more than humbled bearing that title. Till then, quit being an empty space.
I bet this is the last we'll be hearing of that money kiss

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
2bam:
look at money that are stashed away by corrupt Nigerians when I cannot even boast of 2meal a day.

So sad my brother

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Langbasa: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Abeg i no dey current,this film na season wetin
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Ngokafor(f): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
There is a reason i don't engage you here. You talk cheap, act juvenile, sound bigoted and your level of reasoning is always at lowest ebb on a reasoning scale.

You will be ignored subsequently so you can pour your spittle all over my mention

...Very wise decision you have made..

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Sure... Enemies of state won't like this
Especially the part where he said the money was not stashed two years ago but this April

Under Buhari ... They are still stashing money
Andrew Yakubu who was a PDP member stashed some monies months ago just before he was arrested. the stashing is much of the time done by old thieves who no longer found their previous fortresses secure enough from the eagle eyes of baba buhari.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2017
elfmann:

It's not by occupying offices. U at 35 sup?

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by factwriter(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
You are the enemy of State since you couldn't say anything concerning the 15billion naira loot from Osborne

Did he mentioned your name

suspiciousness and guilty conscience are like conjoined twins: they go head par head grin
donmalcolm21:
You are the enemy of State since you couldn't say anything concerning the 15billion naira loot from Osborne

Did he mentioned your name

suspiciousness and guilty conscience are like conjoined twins: they go head par head
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by FILEBE(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:

The money in question belongs to the enemies of state

That looted us dry

Soso dry

The money in question be it pdp or apc I don't care

All I want is justice

Only a fool will take a side with a party that loots us dry

I like that
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by goodnews777: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2017
NIGERIANS have a high propensity to steal. Something is fundamentally wrong with our culture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.