Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… (48022 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau / Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Awoo88: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I thought every raid by efcc is stage managed.
Actually it look so and this news has done nothing to negate that sentiment. The initial story was a governor of the northern extraction now the BDC operator is threatening to sing. Just watch, they will be more drama than actual action. Four months from now nothing meaningful is coming out of this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
eph12:

How is zealot an abusive word?

So you don't even know the meaning of zealot and you cannot Google it? Face your studies and leave politics for men.

So "zealot" is a complement? I should be telling you to take classes in English language.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Kingspin(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Staging 2019. Voters begin wise movement.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Kingspin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Staging 2019. Voters begin wise movement now.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by mario383: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I thought every raid by efcc is stage managed.
You are not far from the truth. One area we will not praise the efcc is that aspect of not working with competence. That technical and briliance method of carrying out the duties is openly absent. The method Magu is using is the crude method because of his backward knowledge about the efcc laws and his low level academics. As a dull man, what he does is to accuse the opposition, run very fast to the courts as well as the medias and talk foolishly, at the end lose like KG children in the courts. Apart from open discoveries like these ones, efcc can hardly win any corruption case. That apart, it cannot be always stage managed but most times, the stage managed aspect is definitely the figures. That is what we do not believe.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Kingspin(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And under same Buhari it was recovered. That is the difference. Under the other man, nothing would have been heard.
2017 joke.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by eph12(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So "zealot" is a complement? I should be telling you to take classes in English language.
zeal·ot-
/ˈzelət/
noun
1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by tot(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You should register in the English language class first.
It is COMPLIMENT not Complement.

Joke is on you buster.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Tisham20(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin enemies of state will call it propaganda

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
tot:

Joke is on you buster.

OK, noted.

But do and attend English classes as well to improve on your diction because apparently, you have it in very short supply.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by mario383: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
TPAND:
Cooock and bull story. This one is clear propaganda
I will be the last person to believe these great liers. There is nothing Buhari and apc members cannot do. They can arrange and stage manage all these happenings. It is very possible. Was it not apc members who arranged those monies against Wike and also arrange the inec staff admission and return of the money, They as well arranged the threat of sacking them. It is only the very weakest gulible that will ever take and believe apc stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
tot:

Joke is on you buster.

Tell me who actually needs English classes. First person singular "I" is not written "i" wherever it occurs in a sentence.

eph12:

Actually i think it's worse
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by eph12(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Tell me who actually needs English classes. First person singular "I" is not written "i" wherever it occurs in a sentence.

Abeg leave me. You reported nonsense to the mod and you don't want to take correction. Someone complimented you by saying you are uncompromising in pursuit of your ideas and instead of you to appreciate you're wasting space.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
eph12:

Abeg leave me. You reported nonsense to the mod and you don't want to take correction. Someone complimented you by saying you are uncompromising in pursuit of your ideas and instead of you to appreciate you're wasting space.

Sharrap and start searching for an English teacher.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by didy123(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
this our govt na decieve dem dey decieve all na propaganda

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by jsb(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
PART TWO OF THE STAGE ACT..so a suspect is now leading the investigators..what if he stupidly mentions Aishas' name..
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by gawu1: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
ajalawole:
what is this one saying. How old are u, which office is any of ur family family member have tested
You need to relax. What the guy said is epic truth. If you can achieve one percent of what Buhari has achieved in his life, then you are a fulfilled person.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Coolgent(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who knws it can even be Seun' or Lalatisclala own.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by GoodofNaija: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kudos to this anti corruption war! It is still better than not having it at all.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is why we shouldn't trust this government, they are hiding a lot from the citizens

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by deomello: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And under same Buhari it was recovered. That is the difference. Under the other man, nothing would have been heard.

In fact under the other man, stealing wasn't corruption. In fact he promoted looters, hire them and gave them protection and national awards. That's the real difference.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Reference(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
goodnews777:
NIGERIANS have a high propensity to steal. Something is fundamentally wrong with our culture.

Told you folks corruption can never end and it is not the problem of Nigeria, it is our culture. Recovering money is the least effective way of combatting it. Just like catching bugs in a swamp to rid it of the insects. You may want to exterminate them instead which is tantamount to executing offenders like in China with limited results but the only way you are ever going to succeed is to simply 'drain the swamp', cut the grass where they breed and clear gutters of clutter. The environment is paramount to the amount of corruption any country faces. Every man on earth is corrupt but not every environment on earth is suitable to breed corruption.

The nature and structure of Nigeria is a rife breeding ground for corruption. Our constitution is a corruption operating document that approves the eatablishment of state without responsibility, zccountability, probity, allocates offices and creates resource demand without a framework for income in tandem and makes population not productivity the index by which development is pursued so you have those experts at making babies ultimate decision makers when in most societies they are regarded as less responsible, less hardworking and less educated.

Thus, resources without responsibility given largely to irresponsible people will generate corruption naturally that no individual with whatever power you have in heaven and earth can tackle. Corruption in the present Nigeria can never end. It will rather deepen, spread, intensify and be perpetrated in increasingly clandestine manner. The only way out is to restructure Nigeria and remove the fuel that enhances the fire. Just wait for this government to leave power and see the avalanche of cases that will erupt.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by comodo: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:

The money in question belongs to the enemies of state

That looted us dry

Soso dry

The money in question be it pdp or apc I don't care

All I want is justice

Only a fool will take a side with a party that loots us dry
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by deomello: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Reference:

Told you folks corruption can never end and it is not the problem of Nigeria, it is our culture. Recovering money is the least effective way of combatting it. Just like catching bugs in a swamp to rid it of the insects. You may want to exterminate them instead which is tantamount to executing offenders like in China with limited results but the only way you are ever going to succeed is to simply 'drain the swamp', cut the grass where they breed and clear gutters of clutter. The environment is paramount to the amount of corruption any country faces. Every man on earth is corrupt but not every environment on earth is suitable to breed corruption.

The nature and structure of Nigeria is a rife breeding ground for corruption. Our constitution is a corruption operating document that approves the eatablishment of state without responsibility, zccountability, probity, allocates offices and creates resource demand without a framework for income in tandem and makes population not productivity the index by which development is pursued so you have those experts at making babies ultimate decision makers when in most societies they are regarded as less responsible, less hardworking and less educated.

Thus, resources without responsibility given largely to irresponsible people will generate corruption naturally that no individual with whatever power you have in heaven and earth can tackle. Corruption in the present Nigeria can never end. It will rather deepen, spread, intensify and be perpetrated in increasingly clandestine manner. The only way out is to restructure Nigeria and remove the fuel that enhances the fire. Just wait for this government to leave power and see the avalanche of cases that will erupt.

Also, immunity for governors and top government officials, corrupt lawmakers, corrupt institutions and judiciary.

We not only have corrupt public officials on trial for corruption, we also have many members of the judiciary on trial for corruption.

The whole system is corrupt.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ZombieTERROR: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
menxer:

Yes, just that the stashing is equally uncovered and recovered.
And relooted

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by menxer: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

And relooted

Yea, the cycle continues with ever decreasing number of relooters.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ZombieTERROR: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
menxer:

Yea, the cycle continues with ever increasing number of relooters.
FIXED
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by cytell56: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/abandoned-n449m-suspect-efcc-custody-threatens-reveal-owner/

Na mumu this government take we Nigerians, so you are telling us that EFCC is so patient to wait for the so called real owner to own up or show up when the suspect they have in their custody knows the owner of the money. Our mumu don do!!!
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by donmalcolm21(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Very wise decision you have made..
I do cringe when i reply sarrki talk more of someone that sarrki has a better IQ than
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ztanleechima(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
All of a sudden millions of dollars have become orphans, no father, no mother, no owner. Anyway, am willing to adopt them.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by airminem(f): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Crooks Still Crooks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.