Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. (13737 Views)

Onitsha Catholic Diocese Sanctions Two Priests For Disobedience / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / Ogoja Catholic Diocese Welcomes Their New Bishop (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by saintmark88(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade:

I was pointing out to dat guy dat there is also something bad about catholics. So d fact dat something bad is reported about some churches doesnt make members of those other churches less christians.
And dat statement i made is 100% correct. Some reverend fathers are homosexuals, d others are practices from Catholics dat other christians detest. U didnt quote d guy i referred to because u acting like a judge thinks he is correct. Moreover if we dnt blow trumpet on wat God does thru us people would not be motivated to also become tools in God's hands.
If u re a catholic just talk to ur people and stay off my mention mr judge

Pls where did u see an homosexual Reverend father or r u saying u just saying what u tink??
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by Didov(f): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade:

Must u add denomination to dis. Wat is wrong with Catholics for God's sake.
Christians did dis so all christians shud emulate d good works, must u start blabbing denomination?
Catholics will never do half of wat churches like SCOAN, LIVING FAITH AND Christ Embassy does and yet they are double in number compared to these churches.
I hate it wen denominations are addressed instead of Christianity in totality and Catholics do this Rubbish most times
..do u mean what catholic church av done since its existence or jst dis year compared 2 dos churches u jst mention..cox ayam nt understanding undecided
zionmade:

Christians did dis so all christians shud emulate d good works, must u start blabbing denomination?
Catholics will never do half of wat churches like SCOAN, LIVING FAITH AND Christ Embassy does and yet they are double in number compared to these churches.
I hate it wen denominations are addressed instead of Christianity in totality and Catholics do this Rubbish most times
..do u mean what catholic church av done since its existence or jst dis year compared 2 dos churches u jst mention..cox ayam nt understanding
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by Didov(f): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade:

Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by Didov(f): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade:

..do u mean what catholic church av done since its existence or jst dis year compared 2 dos churches u jst mention..cox ayam nt understanding undecided
zionmade:

..do u mean what catholic church av done since its existence or jst dis year compared 2 dos churches u jst mention..cox ayam nt understanding
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by vatiqan(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade2:

Yeah i wrote d trash
Enof of these am a Catholic am a pentecostal am a chose, am a redeem bla bla bla. The Catholics especially d ones here must learn there is no Division in d body of Christ. We are christians period

Sorry bro; go and read the scriptures agn. If the Catholic decides not to belong under the same umbrella, with these ones, they are right in their own way. Some of these denominations were founded on faulty grounds. Some others were founded by people who felt cheated, excommunicated, selfish, greedy; and therefore, thought to only way to be influencial, weathy; was to start their church. You and I, witnessed how a pastor, resigned in Nigeria because the law did not favour him; but when the law was suspended, he claimed back his sit.

#everandalwaysproudcatholic!

1 Like

Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by Ubenedictus(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade:

Hehe, i also hate it when a particular group is targeted but since u've started it, none of the churches above even go near d catholic church even if u join all of them together, d catholic church is the single greatest provider of charity in d whole world.

Do u seen scon in the north? Do u have living faith and embasy charity in afganistan?
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by Ubenedictus(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade:

I was pointing out to dat guy dat there is also something bad about catholics. So d fact dat something bad is reported about some churches doesnt make members of those other churches less christians.
And dat statement i made is 100% correct. Some reverend fathers are homosexuals, d others are practices from Catholics dat other christians detest. U didnt quote d guy i referred to because u acting like a judge thinks he is correct. Moreover if we dnt blow trumpet on wat God does thru us people would not be motivated to also become tools in God's hands.
You see how u changed a thread that was celebrating a good thing and open a can of worms? whats next? maybe someone will raise d issue of pastors having sex with member and then d thread will totally go off rails.
oya clapp 4 urself

1 Like

Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by chio75(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daboomb:

For-where?

Respects to the Catholics who thought of these...

Meanwhile, Apostle Sulaiman is busy using church Tithe to suck Pussy and Big Bossom of Stephani and Danniella.

"An Apple does not fall far, from its Tree".

Fake Apostle.

Watch ur tongue,son. It could lead 2 one's destruction.
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by saintmark88(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade3:

Ask d guy i quoted where he saw pusssy or watever he said. Or did u jump his comment direct to my own

I quoted u based on what u said, rev fathers are celibates. Dey take d vow of celebacy, so how can a celibate priest be an homosexual....who does he know he is homosexual... Dnt confuse catholic priest with Anglican priest...the catholic church doesn't and would never condone homosexuality....
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by Ubenedictus(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade3:

Now dats d Division Paul was talking about. U think ur belief go well with other churches?
No but we are one body in Christ as long as we bear d name Christians. There is no Division. And moreover d first person i tried to correct said, other denominations so where in d scripture do u want me to go and study about how christians should line up under denominations

Ask ur pastor how d denominations came about.
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by Didov(f): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade3:

In d world no
But in nigeria catholic have not done anything much.
And i wonder why people like u will refuse to understand d entire point someone tries to make and just jump on one sentence
..ok,fine..ur point is that catholics make use of their NAME only instead of the word CHRISTIANs,bt do u knw dat not al churches takes catholics as christians,even dou we are.n besides dos churches u mentioned also makes use of their name wen doin somtim gud...sims u r avin somtin agnt d church cos i see no reason y u insulted catholics earlier while other churches does d same....anyway av a 9ice day
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by kceewhyte(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You are forgiven child. Go and sin no more.

Wait first, wetin be your crime sef Maybe you should be flogged before you are set free... angry
sexting
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by ElsonMorali: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
kceewhyte:
sexting

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You haf spoil finish. angry

Twelve strokes of the cane for you, then you can go and sin no more.
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by ogechy456(f): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
God bless the sole inciator of this kind gesture.
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by kceewhyte(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You are forgiven child. Go and sin no more.

Wait first, wetin be your crime sef Maybe you should be flogged before you are set free... angry
jesu
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by ElsonMorali: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
kceewhyte:
jesu

tongue
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by laurelbae(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
zionmade:

... So obvious, u are a trouble fellow.
Re: Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. by Eaugusta(f): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
luvmijeje:
Beautiful. I know most churches do it but we don't loud it. I think it's high time we start louding it to counter the evil report being broadcast from the church by the world.
Dear, it's not necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism / Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.