Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? (844 Views)

Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers / Man Caught Masturbating Publicly Behind Female Hostel In Edo State / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Fmartin(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2017
what on earth will make a male hide behind a female moniker and gender on social media

at times i use to contemplate if they are gays..

on nairaland too one can find them. i will like to hear from you guys the reason you go for a female gender and moniker?

cc: grin
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by samincredible44(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2017
op its simple.they are transgender
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Fmartin(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2017
samincredible44:
op its simple.they are transgender
Lol.. Do u hv an example of any one on nairaland? grin
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by smardray(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2017
I tel u ... Na PMs dem dey find...dem knw say we like fine gels
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by torres89: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2017
very childish and stupid act
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2017
bobriskys in the making grin
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Fmartin(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
torres89:
very childish and stupid act
yea
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
be like me,gender-less
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Fmartin(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:
be like me,gender-less
lol
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fmartin:
Lol.. Do u hv an example of any one on nairaland? grin
Jonafraime,dureent.Dem many oo hehehehehe
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by lovedeputy: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Because there's more likeness for the female folks
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Fmartin(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Jonafraime,dureent.Dem many oo hehehehehe
babe u dey my mind ni? grin jonaifame ontop
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fmartin:
babe u dey my mind ni? grin jonaifame ontop
And one slimthugchimee2,dat one self no well.
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fmartin:
what on earth will make a male hide behind a female moniker and gender on social media

at times i use to contemplate if they are gays..

on nairaland too one can find them. i will like to hear from you guys the reason you go for a female gender and moniker?

cc: grin

But op why are you bothered

So you yourself, you entered nairaland to woo every single lady you come across isn't it but now you are disappointed because there might be a slight chance that some of the ladies here are men and not really women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Fmartin(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

But op why are you bothered

So you yourself, you entered nairaland to woo every single lady you come across isn't it but now you are disappointed because there might be a slight chance that some of the ladies here are men and not really women
lol. i hv nt even finish wt d girls in my area na fr nairaland i go follow woo girls? am suspecting u
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fmartin:
lol. i hv nt even finish wt d girls in my area na fr nairaland i go follow woo girls? am suspecting u

You're suspecting me? Do you think I'm surprised
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Fmartin(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

You're suspecting me? Do you think I'm surprised
wat ever
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by ontruth(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:
be like me,gender-less
Yours is worst .
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
>:
Fmartin:
wat ever

Lol. dzaddy is mad
You'll be fine lad. I'll pray for you
Re: Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? by Fmartin(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:
>:
Lol. dzaddy is mad You'll be fine lad. I'll pray for you
lol

(1) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Weed Or Alcohol Before Or After Sex?? / Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive / +18 (photos) Gays And Lesbians Lets Meet Here. Straight Folks Keep Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.