Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

+18 (photos) Gays And Lesbians Lets Meet Here. Straight Folks Keep Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 (photos) Gays And Lesbians Lets Meet Here. Straight Folks Keep Off (844 Views)

Lesbians Lets Get Intimate With ....... / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+18 (photos) Gays And Lesbians Lets Meet Here. Straight Folks Keep Off by Kondomondo(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Every spirit of homosexuality in your life i command it to die in jesus name. You that mod coming in here to remove this topic are you living a life free from sin? You that man that woman that boy and girl who rushed in here to blast and judge them are you living in sin? Whats the different between a gay and a fornicator and adultery? Sin is sin and all will lead to the lake of fire. Remove the log from your eye first before helping others. May God forgive us all our sins in jesus name

1 Like

Re: +18 (photos) Gays And Lesbians Lets Meet Here. Straight Folks Keep Off by ikp120(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kondomondo:
Every spirit of homosexuality in your life i command it to die in jesus name. You that mod coming in here to remove this topic are you living a life free from sin? You that man that woman that boy and girl who rushed in here to blast and judge them are you living in sin? Whats the different between a gay and a fornicator and adultery? Sin is sin and all will lead to the lake of fire. Remove the log from your eye first before helping others. May God forgive us all our sins in jesus name
LMAO grin grin grin

I understand wetin you dey talk.

But bro, you don fùck dick before?
Re: +18 (photos) Gays And Lesbians Lets Meet Here. Straight Folks Keep Off by pressplay411(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lol you no well iswear.
I only came to ask is lesbian different from gay?
And dear OP, as much as i can't stand the sight of two men together, I find girl on girl action is rather intriguing. You should check it out some time, you'll appreciate the mental stimulation.grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Girl Gets New Car From Her Brother Who Was Tired Of Seeing Her Driving o / Why Do Girls Ask So Much But Give Just Vagina And Attention In Relationships? / My Relationship Need Serious Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.