Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Top 10 Amazing Benefits/advantages Of Blow*Job (Mouth Action) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Amazing Benefits/advantages Of Blow*Job (Mouth Action) (6981 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Amazing Benefits/advantages Of Blow*Job (Mouth Action) by fortunarld: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
10. Anti-aging:
Are you sick of using the anti-aging creams? Is the glow of your face slowly turning to wrinkles? Well, if the answers are a yes, then please your man with MouthAction and you will start noticing the difference in your face. Sperm has a chemical known as Spermidine which helps your cells to age at a slower rate.

9. Reduces the risk of Breast cancer:
Breast cancer is becoming very common in the women after the age of 40. Another very crucial benefit of MouthAction is that it actually lowers the risk of breast cancer in a lady. It has been proved that women who indulge in oral sexual activities atleast 2 times a week are at a comparatively lower risk of having breast cancer in later life. The semen has got the chemicals that prevent the growth of this type of cancer.

8. It makes women to have www.mysextips.net/10-advantages-of-oral-sex
Re: Top 10 Amazing Benefits/advantages Of Blow*Job (Mouth Action) by lovedeputy: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmmm chai
Re: Top 10 Amazing Benefits/advantages Of Blow*Job (Mouth Action) by KingRex1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bj promotion.. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? / I Asked Her To Tell Me What She Doesn't Like And I Got This Reaction (picture) / My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.