Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians (17314 Views)

Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' / Read President Muhammadu Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Muhammadu Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Igboesika: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eye service.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
No be message I won chop.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
notobiafrababe:

tomorrow is easter boy
wana criticize, do it wt sense
okay sir no vex... Mr sense.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by ekensi01: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ogwurumanuye:
You insult Buhari for no reason because if you have brain you will know that His is not the problem of this country but you and i
your left leg, how i carry be Nigeria problem? u are a kind of good category of bastards. Bleep u tongue

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by geebril(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Smh.... Some pple sef...

He's duly wishing them a happy easter and they're here typing shiit....

Btw, happy Easter!
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by ztanleechima(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mtcheew.

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Klington: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
mayortm001:

Ode
grin grin grin grin grin.. The dude actually get PhD in Ode
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Ngokafor(f): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
ekensi01:
your left leg, how i carry be Nigeria problem? u are a kind of good category of bastards. Bleep u tongue

..lmao!! grin....pls forgive him,hunger has got him completely confused
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by kosisokosi48(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Clap for yourself .... sad sad

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by inno2020: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
To be sincere, pmb is not suppose to be president. He is too dull to rule dis country. Lack knowledge n understanding. Nigeria is now trash. Biafra is a better solution
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
would have. said "same to you " but he is a muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by gabzzy: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE IS MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE. THANK YOU LORD JESUS
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by akuracy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ogwurumanuye:
You insult Buhari for no reason because if you have brain you will know that His is not the problem of this country but you and i
shut up there my fwend
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by immortal145: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
buhari abeg pull dis agbada do sumtin abeg...all dis ur forming busy no make sense...
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by ekensi01: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

..lmao!! grin....pls forgive him,hunger has got him completely confused
This dude want spoil the taste of my meat way i just prepare. i jxt no want vex.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Ramlay(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
pinnket:
Easter message after easter has almost finished??...

How did this man become president sef??. He just keeps doing things wrongly. God save us from the hands of this lame-brain jihadist of a president
I think this wailer is just a norminal christian, for your own digest easter is tommorow.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ramlay:

I think this wailer is just a norminal christian, for your own digest easter is tommorow.
Mr Ordinal christian, thanks for making yourself known. Can you stop mentioning me now?.

Not everyone is bound to understand what I wrote. Those who got the drill loved it.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by yarimo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
mayortm001:

Ode
this is how I see your comments in politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by olatunji2020(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
the message from our president have noting to do with haram, so keep shut.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by yosmen: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ogwurumanuye:
You and who?..you and your family i guess, count me out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by estyvino(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Estimated billing

EEDC and other power distribution company is milking us dry, you are the president say something>>> Imagine #17,000 Naira for one bedroom flat for one month

No meter no payment for NEPA bill>>>> this is what you are suppose to be telling us before now

Be concern to primary problems of ordinary Nigerian

If you can succeed in this your first and only tenure, E go give me joy and you will be remembered for good, I don't want you to be remembered as comments in this post most
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by japhethGold: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Welcome sir. Continue the good work.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by malware: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
we beg am?

Take this

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Shafiiimran99: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
U re celebrating with those who tell lie against ur Lord just because u re president, I pray u realize ur mistake before is too late.
“And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah ‘Eesaa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of ‘Eesaa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not (i.e. ‘Eesaa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) )
But Allah raised him (‘Eesaa (Jesus)) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise”
[an-NIsa’ 4:157-158] . So it is a sin against Allah to believe that Jesus was crucified
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Euclidean(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sum pple IQ is jux to low, dem go dey reason lyk wat I dnt evin knw... A president wishin u a happy easter nd u stil insult nd criticize him, is it his fault dat pple re dieing of hunger, is he nt tryin his best for Nig to be a better place.. Cmon quys he is human also, evin tho he isn't d one hu rote dis it was sha written dere dat frm buhari...
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by hope4life: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
we beg am?

I guess someone wrote it for him. This is challenge of secular government, you felicitate with all religions even if they dont represent what you stand for. Anyway My Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world.He died on the Cross for our sins.He bore the agony of the cross that we can be free from the cruelty of human nature and hell.He is alive for ever more Isa. 53:1-6. The message of the Cross is to them that are perishing foolishness but to us who are being saved it is the power of God I Cor. 1:18.Jesus is alive for ever more

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by seguno2: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ogwurumanuye:

Is Buhari no longer the head of this country?
Please tell us.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Bekimbo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
I didn't bother reading it cause I know Buhari is not aware of it

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by oscallins(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
y is he using a strong face to write such a life touching story? make I naked bath, if na him write am wit his hands. any way, massage taken
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by olatunji2020(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
buhari na true then tell u ooo make u go repent b4 it s too late

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by lilyheaven: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
But he didn't write this message, who wrote this message for Buhari?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Lagos State Government Keep Buying Buses For A Private BRT Operator? / Oyetola: Violate Lockdown Order And Go To Jail / Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.